7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

Payroll taxes...which are allocated to Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid

You're welcome
Did payroll taxes go up when Ray started using his Medicare coverage? Nope.

So using you logic nobody is paying for him.

or lets use what you are saying out of the other side of your mouth:

We are already paying fed income tax, so Veggie Joe’s loan scheme is costing us.

How exactly is that happening?

What tax will be instituted or increased to pay for this?

We Know Ray Medicare is paid for out of payroll taxes...on everyone who has income

Including myself which I paid for decades. For the last couple of years all we heard about was Trump's tax cuts to the wealthy. Did it increase your taxes any? it didn't increase mine, in fact mine went down. I guess according to commie standards I was one of those wealthy. Back to the topic:

We workers agreed to our end of Medicare which is we contribute to the program all of our lives and in return, have medical coverage when we retire. We lived up to our end of the bargain, and so did government. Much different than taking a loan out with government and fully expected to be repaid.

Nope. Just pointing out that YOU don't know what the fuck you're talking about

No, YOU don't know what you are talking about. Most farmers believe Trump did what was best for them in the long run. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, but Democrats live in a fantasyland where the chickens NEVER come home to roost so to speak.

No, YOU don't know what you are talking about. Most farmers believe Trump did what was best for them in the long run. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, but Democrats live in a fantasyland where the chickens NEVER come home to roost so to speak.
Too bad more farms went under when Trump Prez huh?

Republicans forgot to be "debt scolds" when Trump was jacking up the debt...but NOW...when it helps ordinary people...and Dems are in power...you suddenly remember how "important" the debt is to you.

Horse shit

Did payroll taxes go up when Ray started using his Medicare coverage? Nope.

So using you logic nobody is paying for him.

or lets use what you are saying out of the other side of your mouth:

We are already paying fed income tax, so Veggie Joe’s loan scheme is costing us.
: crickets: from Lesh

Republicans forgot to be "debt scolds" when Trump was jacking up the debt...but NOW...when it helps ordinary people...and Dems are in power...you suddenly remember how "important" the debt is to you.

Horse shit

We are ordinary people. You are communists.

Debt is bad enough but the more important thing is what the money is being spent on. A half-trillion to buy votes from people making up to 125K a year can only be categorized as a complete mis-use of money. it does nothing for the country or any other Americans outside those they are trying to buy votes from. The same with 87,000 new IRS workers. Just a way to get more people dependent on government. When has there been an outcry of people asking for more of them?

This country is going to collapse. It's just a matter of when. And we don't need the Communists putting that on fast track with wasteful spending like convincing people Americans actually control the world climate. People like you are selfish whereas our parents and grandparents always wanted to make a better life for us. That philosophy is completely down the drain.

We are ordinary people. You are communists.
Wrong. You are a right wing hypocrite. That's only "ordinary" in Republican world
Debt is bad enough but the more important thing is what the money is being spent on
Born again debt scolds have zero credibility. Had you whined about Trump and Ryan blowing up the debt you might have some credibility...but you didn't and you don't

Horse shit
Dims jacked up the debt, asshole. Toe get his defense spending, he had to agree to 5 times more social spending. That's how Dims role.

I think on things like this awhile before replying and what continues to bug me is, what standing does a state have in this? To file a suit you have to be an aggrieved party.
Like the taxes that the states will have to compute on the GIFT that these deadbeats were given. That is an expense and a grievance. There, I settled it for you. Simple.

Born again debt scolds have zero credibility. Had you whined about Trump and Ryan blowing up the debt you might have some credibility...but you didn't and you don't

Your Bozo is on his way to beating Trump's debt, which was created with two years of the Communists leading the House......you know, where all the spending comes from. And mind you the student loan forgiveness isn't even in that calculation yet.

So let's see, Trump (with Ryan) spent money rebuilding our military. Dementia (with Piglosi) is spending money on global warming, increasing the size of the federal government, and now buying votes with taxpayer dollars......of should I say taxpayer debt?

Forum List

Back