6th Cuomo sexual assault victim comes forward.

That Wop is a lonely horndawg! Is also into his own brand of eugenics.
What a piece of work.
Lonely horndog, yeah. He never meant to kill those old people. That's ridiculous.
He never tried very hard to keep them alive either.

His Emmy really impressed 'Old Dolt'.
I'm backing out of the circle jerk. Y'all have fun.
Right, cause its bad to dehumanize him but okay to make him out a glamorous superhero and give him awards.
I dunno anything about that. I don't live in NY, so it's not on top of my list to get into his business. But it's open season on Dems; I get it..
You reap what you sow.

This guy has issues. Mass murderer, and serial sexual predator.

Will Fredo come out on top after all?

a21.jpg
WHO let him out of the house in that jacket???? OMG. Is that a photoshop? If not, he should be in a contest with Hillary for worst dressed.

What a piece of work.
Lonely horndog, yeah. He never meant to kill those old people. That's ridiculous.

Right, cause its bad to dehumanize him but okay to make him out a glamorous superhero and give him awards.
I dunno anything about that. I don't live in NY, so it's not on top of my list to get into his business. But it's open season on Dems; I get it..
Wow, a Dim whiner after four years of nonstop fake attacks on President Trump. If its open season on Dems its because they more than deserve it.

What a piece of work.

You lied! You stayed in the 'circle jerk' and couldn't back out. :cow:

What a piece of work.

You lied! You stayed in the 'circle jerk' and couldn't back out. :cow:
I forgot. Kept getting alerts. But I promise, I'm gone now.

What a piece of work.

Wow, a Dim whiner after four years of nonstop fake attacks on President Trump. If its open season on Dems its because they more than deserve it.
Yes, they've earned every nasty thing coming their way. Will they learn their lesson? Probably not because idiots keep voting for them for all the free stuff.

sleepy joe is doing a great impersonation of clinton, Clinton has taught him well.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: the good old DEMORATS for ya.:yes_text12: well the globalists Republicans like Bush at least are just mass murderers,not serial sexual predators.:auiqs.jpg:

O c'mon. Neither do you. It's just to dehumanize the 'enemy,' make him a monster. Foolishness.
He's not my enemy... But he KNEW what he did was WRONG considering he HID IT.

Do you actually believe he's so stupid as to not understand sending sick people, new OMG we're gonna all die virus or not, to a nursing home was a bad idea? If you actually believe he's that stupid... Well... I have no idea why you would support him to lead you anywhere.

UNLESS....

Edit: Gretchen Whitmer as well if it's true... Find a Republican's that also did this... I'll happily say throw the book at them as well.

Last edited:
..I knew all that crap the Dems said about Mr Trump would come back to haunt them mofos

Accusations of sexual assault have more gravitas than accusations of complicity in the deaths of thousands. Really? Um, ok.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm proud of the way we project our filth on others, only to be irresponsible for our actions because we're held to lower standards.

It does check all the democrat boxes. Killary is furious that she was lapped by this serial killer.

"All those unplanned suicides, and this fucking misogynist wannabe Dexter blows me out of the top spot like I'm a nothing" she was heard screaming while hurling a $3500 bottle of champagne through a 75" flat screen.... poor Bubba....

Forum List

Back