6th Cuomo sexual assault victim comes forward.

He still won’t resign. His hubris forbids such actions...

The MSM is all over this one, I guess being a sexual predator is better that being a murderer to them. As we saw with Clinton, being a sexual predator is actually a resume enhancer to them and their DNC owners.

What a turn of events in less than a year. The MSM painted him as the "America's Governor". They stood behind him during the crisis, even though, he didn't "officially" shut the state down until May of 2020. The subways and other transits were still allowed to run services despite the lockdown in Albany and in New York City - until August 2020. But he was the media's darling, when he went after Trump - for federal aid. He was given a ship and some federal assistance. But that wasn't enough. He was still the media darling when he went after Santis - Governor of Florida.

Who knew that two Democratic Governors from one coast to to another would be facing troublesome (nearly at the same time)? Lol

Of course, Newsom is facing a different trouble - a recall.

1615324788830.png

That Wop is a lonely horndawg! Is also into his own brand of eugenics.
What a piece of work.
Lonely horndog, yeah. He never meant to kill those old people. That's ridiculous.

How do you really know?
You don't!
O c'mon. Neither do you. It's just to dehumanize the 'enemy,' make him a monster. Foolishness.
He made a deal with the nursing homes, dingbat.
The CPTs and IDC10s were worth a fortune; he didn't give a shit that even the nurses and MDs working in the nursing homes were dying by the dozens.

What a piece of work.
Lonely horndog, yeah. He never meant to kill those old people. That's ridiculous.
He never tried very hard to keep them alive either.

His Emmy really impressed 'Old Dolt'.
I'm backing out of the circle jerk. Y'all have fun.
Right, cause its bad to dehumanize him but okay to make him out a glamorous superhero and give him awards.

What a piece of work.
He never tried very hard to keep them alive either.

His Emmy really impressed 'Old Dolt'.
I'm backing out of the circle jerk. Y'all have fun.
Right, cause its bad to dehumanize him but okay to make him out a glamorous superhero and give him awards.
I dunno anything about that. I don't live in NY, so it's not on top of my list to get into his business. But it's open season on Dems; I get it..

Forum List

Back