58,000 more marijuana convictions in LA County will be dismissed, DA says

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it is ridiculously outrageous that they were locked up in the first place

glad to see it, these were the folks that Harris used to keep locked up so that Cali could use them as slave labor

I guess that more room is needed for those who are guilty of worse, or is the room being made for those who get busted for trivial things like calling a person "Sir" when they want to be identified as a "Mam"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

it is ridiculously outrageous that they were locked up in the first place

Just how much did the taxpayer pay for 58k arrests, prosecutions, and incarcerations....

Marijuana prohibition began when the scumbag leader of the alcohol prohibition knew his job would be toast when prohibition would be repealed. So he cooked up "reefer madness" movie with taxpayer funds, and installed fear into the void between the ears of SUBS....

I guess that more room is needed for those who are guilty of worse, or is the room being made for those who get busted for trivial things like calling a person "Sir" when they want to be identified as a "Mam"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't doubt they arent planning anything beyond letting crime run wild. Why else is there always videos of blacks just outright casually robbing stores in California like that recent video of them stealing from an Ulta store without a care in the world. Or they way people just steal from shop keepers there.

California is decriminalizing crime for some reason.

Forum List

Back