Man found asleep in pile of stolen chicken fingers, meth

The write up says that just two hours after being released from jail due to being guilty of a previous incident, the guy stole a car. I don't know how long he was in jail for, but to me, he is the perfect example of how some people are allowed to go way too early and that is if they deserve to be released at all ever. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it that makes the powers that be believe that these people reform?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The write up says that just two hours after being released from jail due to being guilty of a previous incident, the guy stole a car. I don't know how long he was in jail for, but to me, he is the perfect example of how some people are allowed to go way too early and that is if they deserve to be released at all ever. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it that makes the powers that be believe that these people reform?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He's a meth head, that has no desire to end his addiction nor to stop praying on other people---he will never end his stealing and other crimes--not till he overdoses which at this point is the best that he can hope for in his life.

Forum List

Back