57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

They were never given orders to smash the heads of the elderly
It is possible to clear an area without pushing old people to the ground.
Did you ever post about the elderly couple visiting their sons grave? You know, the ones executed by a punk in front of their sons with their memories.
Pal. The blow back to all you hypocrites will be like Yellowstone blowing its F top off.

The fact that someone eventually figured they should call does not help your case
There was no “eventually” to it

the ranking police officer IMMEDIATELY called for medical assistance
Do you SEE anyone stop and see if he is OK?

You shove an old man and see him fall back and have his head slam to the ground. Oh, no...what did I do? Sorry sir, are you OK?

It is called compassion

In case the police haven’t figured it out, these protests are about a lack of compassion by police. As in....You can’t breathe? Let me release the pressure on your neck
He was full of meth and heroin. Shall we glorify that too?????

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

Did you ever post about the elderly couple visiting their sons grave? You know, the ones executed by a punk in front of their sons with their memories.
Pal. The blow back to all you hypocrites will be like Yellowstone blowing its F top off.
Liar

The fact that someone eventually figured they should call does not help your case
There was no “eventually” to it

the ranking police officer IMMEDIATELY called for medical assistance

You shove an old man and see him fall back and have his head slam to the ground. Oh, no...what did I do? Sorry sir, are you OK?

It is called compassion

In case the police haven’t figured it out, these protests are about a lack of compassion by police. As in....You can’t breathe? Let me release the pressure on your neck
He was full of meth and heroin. Shall we glorify that too?????
Liar

Liar
OOOOOOOO......LOOKIE!!!!..My little groupie who follows me around negging all my posts. Don't you have a rally to get ready for??....You sound like a female. Can I see your tits?

This is how far we've come in the police state of America...demented cops resigning from their sworn duty.

The bastards all need to be fired, no pension.

That'll learn 'em.

Whats the cop going to to that a medic cant do?

the left is just engaging in trench warfare now

I would like to see the video that was recordered before the old guy got shoved

It's good to know some people do know right from wrong.

I applaud those officers for resigning from that unit.

That unit is clearly out of control.

They did NOT resign from the unit over police brutality. The 57 resigned because the ghouls, acting upon the Trump administration's declaration of the U.S. as a battlefield, were suspended.

This is how far we've come in the police state of America...demented cops resigning from their sworn duty.

The bastards all need to be fired, no pension.

That'll learn 'em.
Give them the same punishment lois learner got

Wow, did ANYONE expect this?! I will say, whatever side you are on the issue of the push that hurt that older gentleman, this response is that of people truly putting their money where their mouth is.

57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

All 57 officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement his office "is aware of developments related to the world assignments of certain members of the Buffalo police force."

He added: "At this time, we can confirm that contingency plans are in place to maintain police services and ensure public safety within our community."

He was not shoved to the ground. He was shoved and stumbled over his own two feet before falling backwards, striking his head on the sidewalk.

Shoved and stumbled

Maybe that is why you don’t shove elderly people

That was a small push and the guy tripped .............the pavement caused the damage...........

Was not an intentional take down........incidental only.

We had a guy in the engine room who knocked knocked cold.......hit a steal deck with the back of his head falling down.......and didn't know his own name for hours..........was an asshole though............got what he deserved on that one..........not related to this old guy in the Op

Small push to a 75 year-old... and even if you want to die on the hill of that argument, they are REQUIRED to provide first aid to a citizen in medical distress.
The other police officer pointed to the one stopping at first and called it in on the radio for medical attention...........You guys HYPE EVERYTHING.

Calling it in is NOT providing 1st aid... the guy was pooling blood coming out of his ears. Jesus. If that was your grandfather or father you sure as fuck wouldn't be so simple. No one stopped to check his pulse or to see if he was still breathing. The one officer that started to was immediately pulled away and did not try to contest.
I don't live in fantasy Island where the police can shit emt's immediately, and aid comes from lightning bolts from their asses................I see no intent of doing harm here.........Aid was rendered........medical personnel were called.

And yet here you are hyping the dang thing.........My parents or grandparents, god rest their souls, wouldn't have been trying to impede the police from stopping riots........So your comparison is BS

That was a small push and the guy tripped .............the pavement caused the damage...........

We had a guy in the engine room who knocked knocked cold.......hit a steal deck with the back of his head falling down.......and didn't know his own name for hours..........was an asshole though............got what he deserved on that one..........not related to this old guy in the Op
The cop caused it all, if he had not pushed him, it would not have happened.
And if the old man had stayed home and not try to impede them from stopping riots he wouldn't have tripped and smacked his head on the ground.........

Why was he there.....................hmmm............And why in the way of the Police............sorry........they didn't intend to hurt the guy......and the guy made the mistake to get into their path..........

Dog doesn't hunt here with me.

Wow, did ANYONE expect this?! I will say, whatever side you are on the issue of the push that hurt that older gentleman, this response is that of people truly putting their money where their mouth is.

All 57 officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement his office "is aware of developments related to the world assignments of certain members of the Buffalo police force."

He added: "At this time, we can confirm that contingency plans are in place to maintain police services and ensure public safety within our community."

He was not shoved to the ground. He was shoved and stumbled over his own two feet before falling backwards, striking his head on the sidewalk.

Shoved and stumbled

Going to an area with riots is Stupidity....getting in the path of the riot police there to do their job is possibly dementia ..................YOU SURE THAT WASN'T JOE............QUID PRO QUO JOE.

Small push to a 75 year-old... and even if you want to die on the hill of that argument, they are REQUIRED to provide first aid to a citizen in medical distress.
The other police officer pointed to the one stopping at first and called it in on the radio for medical attention...........You guys HYPE EVERYTHING.

Calling it in is NOT providing 1st aid... the guy was pooling blood coming out of his ears. Jesus. If that was your grandfather or father you sure as fuck wouldn't be so simple. No one stopped to check his pulse or to see if he was still breathing. The one officer that started to was immediately pulled away and did not try to contest.
I don't live in fantasy Island where the police can shit emt's immediately, and aid comes from lightning bolts from their asses................I see no intent of doing harm here.........Aid was rendered........medical personnel were called.

And yet here you are hyping the dang thing.........My parents or grandparents, god rest their souls, wouldn't have been trying to impede the police from stopping riots........So your comparison is BS

I'm going to cue you in on a very poorly kept secret... Police officers are given 1st aid training, and in a lot of states if a person is trained in 1st aid and there is a medical emergency, they are legally obligated to provide it. Calling an EMT over the radio is NOT providing 1st aid, it is merely a step in doing so. You might want to educate yourself a bit before responding so you don't make yourself look foolish.

I'm going to cue you in on a very poorly kept secret... Police officers are given 1st aid training, and in a lot of states if a person is trained in 1st aid and there is a medical emergency, they are legally obligated to provide it. Calling an EMT over the radio is NOT providing 1st aid, it is merely a step in doing so. You might want to educate yourself a bit before responding so you don't make yourself look foolish.
I was military dumbass.........ass.........fitting symbol of the ass party.........we did training as well.......and just because the first one didn't stop and others dealt with it means 2 WORDS..........

JACK.............and...........SQUAT.

Wan't intentional..........and the guy shouldn't have been there..........so take your BS outrage elsewhere..............

Shoved and stumbled

Maybe that's why elderly activists shouldn't get in the cop's faces and harangue them as they are trying
to contain a riot. Maybe the cop wanted to follow social distancing rules. The old clown did not.

Forum List

Back