57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

Shoved and stumbled

Maybe that is why you don’t shove elderly people
Maybe that's why elderly activists shouldn't get in the cop's faces and harangue them as they are trying
to contain a riot. Maybe the cop wanted to follow social distancing rules. The old clown did not.
Elderly have the same First Amendment rights as anyone else.

The problem is, what the fuk is wrong with police?

These demonstrations are a referendum on police conduct. Roughing up an elderly man does not help their case.
Another Drama queen................roughing up........Where they stomping up and down on him or his car.........burning shit...........no.......that would be the so called protesters around this country

That was a small push and the guy tripped .............the pavement caused the damage...........

Was not an intentional take down........incidental only.

We had a guy in the engine room who knocked knocked cold.......hit a steal deck with the back of his head falling down.......and didn't know his own name for hours..........was an asshole though............got what he deserved on that one..........not related to this old guy in the Op
Looked like a BIG hard PUSH to me.
Of course you do........you are pushing the DNC Narrative here............keep up the anti police movement...........Race movement and RIOTS............it's what your party does

I really don't care.......I don't live in a shithole Dem run state anyways.........

Fire all the police and let the gangs and looters run your city........just don't run to ours when the shit hits the fan.........we DON'T NEED YOU HERE.

The DNC narrative? Providing emergency medical aid is a DNC narrative? That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long, long time
He got first aid dumb ass.........HE DIDN'T DIE........He should have stayed the Fuck HOME......instead of confronting the police..............and they didn't do it on purpose.........NO INTENT...

Stop hyping the burning of our country and STAY THE FUCK HOME.

Funny how you dumbasses all of a sudden don't give a damn about the virus.......Especially when everyone is seeing that it's rate is only 0.2% ...........that old guy should have STAYED HOME HUH.

Stupidity in motion.........and a bunch of Dems causing violence all over the country.......TYPICAL ASSHOLES.
They roughed up an old man who was trying to speak with the cops.
The reason you don’t shove old people is that they will fall down
He should have stayed HOME............funny how you don't care about Social Distancing anymore........did you figure out DEMS were turning against your politicians and went OH SHIT......we need a new Crisis.....

They are wrong

The two cops were out of line
It was one cop and I'm sure he didn't think the guy would trip on that concrete ball...the other cop got on his phone and called an ambulance...and then the cops had to attend to the rioters rushing towards them....at least that's what I saw on the video...

They walked right past him without bothering to see if he was hurt.
He was shoved and fell backwards
They told him to moved. He didn't, so they moved him. 75 years old should know better.

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

They were never given orders to smash the heads of the elderly
It is possible to clear an area without pushing old people to the ground.

This may be true, I just wonder how they view the consequences if they hadn't cleared the area. I'm certainly not condoning this man being pushed. It's certainly unfortunate, though the cop couldn't have known he would fall back like that. He should have seen he was much older and fragile. Just walk past the guy. It became FAR worse when they lied about him tripping on his own.

One of the reasons I would like to see more former soldiers in positions of policing is I think they understand how to risk assess and use an appropriate response to the situation. Others just go into auto-pilot and rely on "use your training" mantra. That's well in good for an easily defined situation, but no amount of training can teach ones own genetic critical thinking infrastructure. Not thinking, just reacting shouldn't apply to all situations.
The guy seemed to be asking a question. A shove was unnecessary.
Its difficult to tell since the video does not show what led up to the shove

that means it probably helps the cops

They are wrong

It was one cop and I'm sure he didn't think the guy would trip on that concrete ball...the other cop got on his phone and called an ambulance...and then the cops had to attend to the rioters rushing towards them....at least that's what I saw on the video...

They walked right past him without bothering to see if he was hurt.
He was shoved and fell backwards
That’s because right behind old man there were rioters about to attack them all.

Funny how you place no blame on violent thugs attacking the police.

That was a small push and the guy tripped .............the pavement caused the damage...........

We had a guy in the engine room who knocked knocked cold.......hit a steal deck with the back of his head falling down.......and didn't know his own name for hours..........was an asshole though............got what he deserved on that one..........not related to this old guy in the Op
The cop caused it all, if he had not pushed him, it would not have happened.
Would you rather he bashed his head in with a baton? There was no way for that officer to have foreseen the old man stumble and fall, striking his head, none whatsoever!

There was no need to push the guy.
He got what he deserved, but y'all keep this crap up. We need Trump in office for four more years.

The cop caused it all, if he had not pushed him, it would not have happened.
Would you rather he bashed his head in with a baton? There was no way for that officer to have foreseen the old man stumble and fall, striking his head, none whatsoever!

There was no need to push the guy.
He got what he deserved, but y'all keep this crap up. We need Trump in office for four more years.
He got off easier than the elderly white couple who were murdered by a black guy

He did trip on his own. Watch the video and see where he was pushed and how many steps he took backwards before falling.
The shoving resulted in him falling and hitting his head.

You fucking pathetic bootlicker
He was in the way of police doing their job. Like I said in the beginning. They need to shoot these trouble makers and it would already be over. How many innocent people are going to die before you wake up? Floyd was a meth head, the world is a better place without him.

These demonstrations are a referendum on police conduct. Roughing up an elderly man does not help their case.
I can always depend on you to post something completely full of shit!
Check the video and see how many people, aside from this idiot activist, who walked up to the cop (completely disregarding social distancing), harangued him and actually placed a hand on him while police were trying to
deal with protesters.

Pushing the man back is not "roughing up" anyone and if his own balance wasn't so fucked up that would be
the end of the story, though he should have been arrested for interfering with police.

I'm going to cue you in on a very poorly kept secret... Police officers are given 1st aid training, and in a lot of states if a person is trained in 1st aid and there is a medical emergency, they are legally obligated to provide it. Calling an EMT over the radio is NOT providing 1st aid, it is merely a step in doing so. You might want to educate yourself a bit before responding so you don't make yourself look foolish.
Calling in an EMT is perfectly proper and sensible protocol. The cops were there to maintain order in the streets.
That's their jobs. The EMT is there to give medical aid as needed. That's his job!
I hope you can follow along. I was a medical corpsman in the US Navy during Viet Nam. I think I know how these
things work. Everyone does what they are there to do.

Another person talking out there ass, who doesn't understand the difference between dealing with a U.S. citizen in emergency medical distress... and responsibilities on a battlefield. I am glad the elderly man didn't die, and I sure as fuck hope that if you are ever put in that same situation as him, someone provides aid and has higher ethical standards than you do.
They should've left him to die, one less trouble maker we have to deal with. 75 years old and still don't know how to act.

Shoved and stumbled

Maybe that's why elderly activists shouldn't get in the cop's faces and harangue them as they are trying
to contain a riot. Maybe the cop wanted to follow social distancing rules. The old clown did not.

Another Drama queen................roughing up........Where they stomping up and down on him or his car.........burning shit...........no.......that would be the so called protesters around this country
They shoved an elderly man and pushed him to the ground.
He had to be taken away in an ambulance

I don’t shove elderly people, I know I could hurt them. Most people won’t.

They are wrong

They weren’t rioters rushing towards them. There was no riot. There were bystanders who wanted to help the person the police had just nearly killed.

Shoved and stumbled

Most elderly would test the cops either.

Shoved and stumbled

They didn't intentionally do it......PERIOD.......spare me your outrage...........

He should have staryed the Fuck home.

You guys loved this shit .......STAY HOME....now suddenly you don't even care about it.

I'm pissed..............WHITE LIVES MATTER...............

They beat that old lady with a dang 2 x 4 ..............so I'm gonna go rob, loot, and burn the whole city to the ground.......

LET'S GO............STEAL SOME TVs.........that will show them

Wait a minute.......our side doesn't do that............hmmm

Shoved and stumbled

Don't ever say you lived in a city.

th

Beat a 83 old woman to death............they were part of the BLM movement.....election year .....Imagine that.......the Animals were charged with Murder.................the CITY DIDN'T BURN DOWN IN RESPONSE.

Shoved and stumbled

Don't ever say you lived in a city.
I lived in Buffalo

Forum List

Back