49 Of 50 States Worse Economic Growth Ever 49 out of 50!!!!!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
49 Of 50 States Worse Economic Growth Ever

49 out of 50 U.S. states are still showing less economic activity than a year ago, based on February 2010 coincident economic indicators from the Federal Reserve of Philadelphia. The chart below is organized from top to bottom, from the most growth in economic activity to the largest declines in economic activity.
States like West Virginia (WV), Maryland (MD), Idaho (ID), and Wyoming (WY) are the worst off year over year. Their February 2010 economic activity remained 13.5%, 6.3%, 6.3%, and 6.2% lower year over year. Thus their economies, along with those of another 45 states, all the red ones, are all underwater on an annual basis.

CHART OF THE DAY: 49 Out Of 50 State Economies Are Still Underwater

you selling short again?
Usually I am in and out in 24 hours. This last time I totally missed the drop, but I was in cash at the time.

When you are at the top of a market builtup by the machine trading of Goldman Sachs, it is not wise to be in stocks across the board. I use Spyders to go up and DXD to go down.

I don't always guess right, but this time I was not hurt by the 200 point plunge. I am long right now, but in specific stocks, not the whole market. My play is a big gamble, but that is what makes it fun. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes the Blues Gets A'hold of you.

49 out of 50 U.S. states are still showing less economic activity than a year ago, based on February 2010 coincident economic indicators from the Federal Reserve of Philadelphia. The chart below is organized from top to bottom, from the most growth in economic activity to the largest declines in economic activity.
States like West Virginia (WV), Maryland (MD), Idaho (ID), and Wyoming (WY) are the worst off year over year. Their February 2010 economic activity remained 13.5%, 6.3%, 6.3%, and 6.2% lower year over year. Thus their economies, along with those of another 45 states, all the red ones, are all underwater on an annual basis.

Obviously, it well take longer than a year to fix this mess.

Obviously, it well take longer than a year to fix this mess.

Indeed! It will take ten or more years. Things just keep getting worse and worse for Americans. We are in a horrific DEPRESSION and the present administration has been screwing up everything that it touches and doing nothing about putting people back to work. They are very good at dropping people from the workforce. I guess that is the only way that Obama can keep unemployment down. All he has to do is lie like hell about it.

May God Damn that disgusting son of a slut to hell.

Forum List

Back