48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

Go BIDEN.

Yes, the answer to all these "problems" is Biden, a man who's been in government for close to 50 years. LOL

I seriously doubt Biden will get in, but even if he does, he'll have one less justice to possibly pick now that Ginsburg is gone, and Trump will replace her before the election.

Trump is in big trouble all over. Look at the numbers of long time republicans endorsing Biden, number of several republican groups endorsing Biden, raised a record breaking campaign donations $360 millions last month compared to $210 Trump. Another employee Troye that works directly for Pence trashed Trump voting for Biden.

Look at Trump town hall meeting September 15. Total disaster. He doesn’t even know what he is talking about. Looks like he is lost. Pitiful.

Compared that to Biden town hall in Pa. Very sharp and tough answering hard questions. Attacking Trump ignorance.

Murkowski won't vote for a new judge before January. Collins won't vote for a judge. Romney may not vote for a judge, but that is not certain. Cory Gardener and Roy Blunt may not vote for a new judge either.

We will see.

Do you have a trash can or you just threw your trash back of your house?
Hint. You don't get rid of bio-hazard materials in the regular trash. DUH

Well son. Mask is not define as bio hazard just like the trash bag that you regularly use. If you think it’s a biohazards. Contact your local city waste management and demand a special trash bins.

Democrats are ordering police to stand down while cities burn, and people are murdered (even 1 year olds).

You think half of America is going to vote for that?

This is going to be the biggest landslide wipe-out in history!

Pretty sure what they think is that they're going to convince people to not-know what they know, by brainwashing them into believing that knowing what their eyes tell them makes them bad people.

Totalitarian dictatorships use this all the time, and you can see the leftists in this country using it on every single issue that comes up.

You first paragraph isn't even English. Trump is the guy who is telling people not to believe the evidence of your own eyes and ears, and to believe him instead.

As you lot get more and more desperate, you're becoming unhinged. Why do you so want 4 more years of incompetence and chaos?

and Trump will replace her before the election
#Winning

Well America doesn’t look like it’s winning. Almost 4 years I’m still waiting for that make America great again to start. It made America worse..... In about a month more millions of Americans will be evicted from their home. Here ( link) is just a good example from Texas. So tell me...... Where are you winning?
We are lucky if the economy can recover 2021...

Destroy your own masks.
Don't have a bio-hazard procedure in place, haven't been properly "educated" on it. It would be a waste of time anyway. I'm not scared of the virus and only wear a mask where forced to do so. It's all bs.

Well then that tells us everything about you. Whats the point of even discussing it with you? Like Trump you are part of the problem. This is the reason why we are in trouble.

Well then that tells us everything about you. Whats the point of even discussing it with you? Like Trump you are part of the problem. This is the reason why we are in trouble.
Show us how to do it democrats. LOL

Looks like that crowd has grown. You guys don't even believe your own bullshit.

The Democrats offer concrete policies across the board, while the Trump cult offers only fear and hate.
Concrete policies?!? They had to be forced by their falling poll #'s to condemn the riots and violence.

Pollster: Biden denounces Kenosha violence after campaign ...

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden finally condemned the ongoing violence in Kenosha, Wis. and cities across the country after his campaign initially "misjudged how important it was to the American people," pollster and president of Maslansky & Partners, Lee Carter told “Fox & Friends Weekend” Sunday.

The Democrats act like patriots and decent human beings,

By backing and supporting the riots?

Democrats have not "supported" the riots. They have roundly condemned the violence from Day 1, but since your source and your link is to FOX News, it's not like you're getting facts or truth from the White House's personal TV network.

Get your head out of your ass and start get your news from NEWS networks, not the billionaire right wing media. They're lying to you and have been for 30 years.

"They've roundly condemned the violence from Day 1. My media masters TOLD me to start believing that last week, so now I'm sure that's what happened all along!"

Get your head out of your ass, and stop worrying about what people do and believe in countries that DON'T WANT YOU.

Get your head out of your own ass. You don't speak for anyone but yourself. I have hundreds of friends and family in the USA who tell me to keep speaking out against the dark forces which are taking over your country. Every day, another horror is revealed.

Last week, Trump started talking about "herd mentality". He seems to have been referring to "herd immunity" which one of his FOX News doctors (a radiologist) tells him is a good idea. Problem is it involves 215 million Americans getting sick, and more than 2 million Americans dying, to achieve it. Nevertheless, this is the new Trump Plan.

As long as fools like you continue to lie about Donald Trump and promote the politics of hate and division, I will be here to call you out on the dishonesty and the bullshit you're promoting.

You're a lying piece of shit who worships your little soy boi "leader". So shut the world down until a virus is stamped out? Never mind you can't "stamp" a virus out.

The Soi Boi leader that are viewed, laugh at, ignorant, bully dog around the world is your Boi Trump. Keep that in mind. Because of your Boi they look at Americans as bully, racist, dumb and ignorant. The sad part of that is you are dragging us with you.

U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly

U.S. Image Plummets Internationally

Ratings for Trump remain poor.

Since Donald Trump took office as president, the image of the United States has suffered across many regions of the globe. As a new 13-nation Pew Research Center survey illustrates, America’s reputation has declined further over the past year among many key allies and partners. In several countries, the share of the public with a favorable view of the U.S. is as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.

If Trump wins the answer would be yes. We just have to get these scum democrats out of the way.

He's already proven his policies work, even setting records. All the democrats have proven is they know how to wreck an economy.
Well show me where Trump policies works. Give me an example. How can the democrats ruin the economy?

If Trump wins the answer would be yes. We just have to get these scum democrats out of the way.

He's already proven his policies work, even setting records. All the democrats have proven is they know how to wreck an economy.
Scum Democrats? Really? I have not trash you yet. DO YOU WANT TO TALK THIS WAY?

Well show me where Trump policies works. Give me an example
Damn that's going to be hard. LOL

Trump's average unemployment rate is the lowest in ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump...8c6420d0a44ed008&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

"President Trump starts off 2020 having presided over a lower average unemployment rate than any president at a comparable point in office in recorded history."

U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low

How can the democrats ruin the economy?

"The virus, The virus"

1600486694132.png

https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump...8c6420d0a44ed008&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

TRump's unemployment rate is almost 11% including the underemployed

Trump destroyed the wonderful start Obama gave him

Forum List

Back