400 million guns

And entirely pointless unless it was dishonestly trying to claim that a .223 is no more powerful than a .22.

But you'd never be dishonest...right?
I never said that that's you making shit up again

Not my 7.62 rifle.

None of my rifles have ever been included in any "assault" weapon ban
I'm kinda confused about your position here. Bans have almost always been on new SALES. You have two ARs.

Are you afraid that they will become useless and need replacement?

Hey jackass...I never claimed that the AR in AR-15 stood for assault rifle.

AR represents assault rifle for brevity. Would you prefer I use AW?

Tough shit
post what you like, but the initials AR doesn’t stand for assault rifle, dumb ass.

I guess you forgot what you said
I made a 100% factual statement that both the .22and the .223 are both .22 caliber BY DEFINITION. If you have a problem with the definition then take it up with Mr Webster.

I'm kinda confused about your position here. Bans have almost always been on new SALES. You have two ARs.

Are you afraid that they will become useless and need replacement?
No I don't I have 2 ranch rifles.

The make and models of my rifles were never included in any "assault weapon" ban and they have none of the cosmetic features defined in any "assault weapon" ban

I made a 100% factual statement that both the .22and the .223 are both .22 caliber BY DEFINITION. If you have a problem with the definition then take it up with Mr Webster.
And entirely pointless unless it was dishonestly trying to claim that a .223 is no more powerful than a .22.

Where did I ever claim that?

Quote the post.

No I don't I have 2 ranch rifles.

The make and models of my rifles were never included in any "assault weapon" ban and they have none of the cosmetic features defined in any "assault weapon" ban
So you base this on looks and cosmetic features and not on the weapons themselves in terms of what they are, how they operate, and what they are capable of.

Got it

So you base this on looks and cosmetic features and not on the weapons themselves in terms of what they are, how they operate, and what they are capable of.

Got it
Not me the fucking government did when they listed the cosmetic doodads they say make a rifle and "assault" rifle.

Neither my 6.8 nor my 7.62 caliber rifles were included in any "assault weapon" ban.

Done above. You seem to be talking in circles
I never claimed a .22 was as powerful as a .223.

what defines the power of a round is the powder load NOT the caliber.

the .223 is a faster round but it is still a .22 caliber round

I never claimed a .22 was as powerful as a .223.

what defines the power of a round is the powder load NOT the caliber.

the .223 is a faster round but it is still a .22 caliber round
You just made my point.

What you leave out is that a .223 is ALWAYS a more powerful round.

It’s essentially a designation not a measurement

Forum List

Back