400 million guns

No it's not all it means is that the powers that be refuse to enforce gun laws

Our murder rate is about what it was in 1950
The murder rate in the UK is about what it was in 1950

The UK has draconian gun laws they passed in the 60's and has outright banned may firearms
The US has had a 10 year ban on some rifles and has had literally thousands of gun laws both state an federal passed in the last 70 years

It is easy to see that gun laws do not lower murder rates.

From around 200 million guns in the country to over 600 million guns, with over 22 million American now able to legally carry guns for self defense......

The gun murder and gun suicide rates in the U.S. both remain below their peak levels. There were 6.2 gun murders per 100,000 people in 2020, below the rate of 7.2 recorded in 1974.

What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

The anti-gunners simply can't explain this........

So, every gun you own is an actual weapon of war……..…bolt action rifles are sniper weapons, and the pump action shotgun is a current weapon of war used by militaries all around the world……and the muzzle loader is one of the first assault rifles ever used in this country……..,.,

You need to turn in all of those weapons of war….

The AR-15 is the only weapon that isn’t a weapon of war…..you should get one of those…..
Guess you hadda say sumpin...no matter how stupid

I own pump shotguns, a muzzle loader , and a .22 bolt action.

None of those guns need to be banned as far as I can see. I would never own a pistol and certainly never a semi-auto pistol or rifle

So what am I turning in?
That’s why I said for anyone but you. Apparently you are one of the few lefty’s who doesn’t believe that guns on should be reduced.

That’s why I said for anyone but you. Apparently you are one of the few lefty’s who doesn’t believe that guns on should be reduced.
Hmmmm...you provide links that mention a couple dems who want mandatory buybacks of assault rifles only...and extrapolate that out to most dems wanting all guns banned...in spite of your own links noting that most Dems are pushing back against even that (mandatory buybacks) position.

One might think you were dishonest or stupid

The military uses pocket knives and shovels too.

ARs are a particularly dangerous "weapon of war"
No more dangerous than any other firearm and the civilian semiautomatic AR 15 has never been used in battle by the military.

No more dangerous than any other firearm and the civilian semiautomatic AR 15 has never been used in battle by the military.
So you think an AR is as dangerous as a .22 cal revolver or my .22 cal bolt action rifle?

Yes. You are an idiot

Hmmmm...you provide links that mention a couple dems who want mandatory buybacks of assault rifles only...and extrapolate that out to most dems wanting all guns banned...in spite of your own links noting that most Dems are pushing back against even that (mandatory buybacks) position.

One might think you were dishonest or stupid

No, my point was actually that most dems keep calling for less guns, they want to ban guns, and yes, some want do want to talk about mandatory buybacks and confiscation.

But, my point was talking about the left wanting to ban guns, they keep talking about wanting to ban guns, get rid of guns, so, if that’s the case, then why aren’t the left surrendering their guns.

So, I still contend that, since the lefts agenda is fewer guns, then why aren’t they giving them up? You can deflect all you want, but you, me, and everyone else here at usmb knows the left has been talking about banning guns for a long time, so, I’m still waiting for the stories showing all these lefty’s going to their sheriffs office and turning in their guns. For some reason, they won’t do it

So what is it, do they, or do they not want fewer guns?

So you think an AR is as dangerous as a .22 cal revolver or my .22 cal bolt action rifle?

Yes. You are an idiot

Are .22 rimfires or .22 pistols used in the military?

We were talking about military firearms

That's actually my point.

ARs use a cartridge with a military load...10 times the powder charge of a rimfire
So what?

My 6.8 mm rifle is more powerful than a 5.56 but you don't whine about those rounds

You specifically compared a .22 rimfire to a .223 round

both are .22 caliber
You care to put that in context and tell us how that supports your claim that I only care about 5.56 ARs and not those of heavier caliber?

You care to put that in context and tell us how that supports your claim that I only care about 5.56 ARs and not those of heavier caliber?
you have never once specifically mentioned any other caliber round that I am aware of.

You whine incessantly about the AR 15 though.

I don't own an AR but every single gun I do own is actually used by the military to this day.

So now do you see how utterly stupid the term "weapon of war" is?
Is your 6.8 mm a semi-auto with detachable mag? Then it is an AR

Forum List

Back