4 Reasons Why Planes Don’t Fly Over the Pacific Ocean.

The transAtlantic route.

Once you leave the Irish coast, there’s Iceland and Greenland to divert to, before reaching Nova Scotia.

Correct me if l’m wrong.

Greenland and the northern part of Canada. But Iceland is the other direction. If you are flying over Iceland on your way to America, you had better fire your navigator fast.

Vrenn
So, can you explain the interchange of aircraft between NZ and the Americas?

This has nothing to do with it. We are talking about the route not the interchange of aircraft. This does bring up an old joke, "How long can YOU tread water".

But no matter. Only someone as ignorant and gullible as The Bat would post such a bullshit OP anyway

Why make this upstairs thread personal?

I started this topic to explore the options of emergency landings over the vast Pacific, should there be some kind of serious emergency. And the airlines and flight crews being prepared for this.

But you just had to turn it into something about New Zealand, and me.

Usually is about me, as far as you’re concerned, for some obscure and unknown reason; 20 years of it.

I started this topic to explore the options of emergency landings over the vast Pacific, should there be some kind of serious emergency. And the airlines and flight crews being prepared for this.
With an absolute bullshit c&p that has no relation to reality and screams smug ignorance.

With an absolute bullshit c&p that has no relation to reality and screams smug ignorance.

If you can’t control yourself, take it downstairs, where all the ugliness, personal insults, and vendettas hang out. Instead of coming up here to ruin an interesting and informative thread.

If you can’t control yourself, take it downstairs, where all the ugliness, personal insults, and vendettas hang out. Instead of coming up here to ruin an interesting and informative thread.
The thread is neither interesting nor informative, consisting as it does of arrant bullshit. "Aircraft don't fly over the Pacific."

Ffs

Forum List

Back