FAA Bureaucrat: Have Baggage Handlers Fly the Planes

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Feb082024

FAA Bureaucrat: Have Baggage Handlers Fly the Planes

Angela McCullough, the Federal Aviation Administrationā€™s Air Traffic Organizationā€™s acting Deputy Chief Operating Officer, likely holds her position largely because she is black. Why shouldnā€™t the same criterion apply to pilots?

Under Democrat rule, a main objective of the FAA as with the rest of the federal Leviathan is to deprive the maximum number of heterosexual white men of employment ā€” even regarding jobs that few others are qualified to do, like flying airliners. Here she appears to endorse the ā€œramp to cockpitā€ strategy:

According to liberal doctrine, this makes perfect sense. If a black guy is loading the luggage rather than flying the plane, it could only be because of systemic racism. If a white guy is flying the plane rather than loading the luggage, again it could only be because of systemic racism. Any other explanation would be racist and therefore forbidden to mention.

The FAA has explicitly called for preferentially hiring those with ā€œsevere intellectual disabilityā€ and ā€œpsychiatric disability.ā€ This may provide insight into Angela McCulloughā€™s position of power.

Already merit has largely been abolished from the federal government. Soon liberal social engineers will accomplish the same through all walks of life. We are ruled by stupid and malevolent lunatics.

On tips from Anonymous and Chris Neilson.

All links highlighted

If I gotta fly I only wanna fly wayciss airlines ...my pilot should be white ,male ,and drunker than I am

A solution would be to advance any competent black baggage handler to pilot training.

See how easy it would be to eliminate black baggage handler pilots.

A solution would be to advance any competent black baggage handler to pilot training.

See how easy it would be to eliminate black baggage handler pilots.
How bout this guy

He seems nice ...I hope he snuck across the border
Or her
ghhhhhhhhhhhhnbghhjj.jpg

Stunning and brave

Forum List

Back