$4.8M in gold bars stolen in armored truck heist on highway

How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.

th
Looks better on him than on this guy....

article-2381518-1B114A28000005DC-742_306x535.jpg

But he's just a LIGHT skin black
No. Hes just white.
Naw, his pants are too low, and he's SHOWIN OFF his Calvins.... a sure sign he's black!

I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.

th

No. Hes just white.
Naw, his pants are too low, and he's SHOWIN OFF his Calvins.... a sure sign he's black!
Yep, blacks love to take it up the ass. They invented "sagging".

White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?

GOLD is GOOD!!!!!:biggrin:
Crime is bad. White boys are such criminals. Tell them to stop.

How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!

since it was a valuable item they must have been republican robbers as well --LOL

th

No. Hes just white.
I didnt even notice his pants. Odd that you are that observant regarding a male. Whites guys love copying Black guys.

No. Hes just white.
Black people sag so their dicks have room. Whites never invented it because.....well necessity is the mother of all inventions.

No. Hes just white.
I didnt even notice his pants. Odd that you are that observant regarding a male. Whites guys love copying of Black guys.

What do you need, the CALVIN'S to flash colors?

No. Hes just white.
Black people sag so their dicks have room. Whites never invented it because.....well necessity is the mother of all inventions.

I thought they strapped it to their ankle, but TRIPPED a lot!

No. Hes just white.
I didnt even notice his pants. Odd that you are that observant regarding a male. Whites guys love copying of Black guys.

No I need it to be a picture of a woman. I know you are gay so I understand why you noticed his underwear. Dont worry. It doesnt bother me you are gay.

No. Hes just white.

They do. Thats why they need the baggy pants. Can you imagine trying to do that in those nut huggers you white guys like to wear?

No. Hes just white.

No I need it to be a picture of a woman. I know you are gay so I understand why you noticed his underwear. Dont worry. It doesnt bother me you are gay.

Now who's started the GAY shit.... the one who is undoubtedly!

No. Hes just white.

They do. Thats why they need the baggy pants. Can you imagine trying to do that in those nut huggers you white guys like to wear?

Yeah, ours only goes to about knee cap length, but the women LIKE seeing the bulge, with you guys, the size is a real CRAP SHOOT!

Definitely a foreign gangster/armored truck hit. I heard it contained $10 million in greenbacks too, but the Russians threw the cash in the Interstate gutter as worthless chaff. I think there's an ominous portent there but I haven't figured it out yet.
The cash can be tracked via the serial numbers....they would have a range of selected bills (and who knows what other methods they have of tracking the cash. Gold can be melted down and any identifiable marks are gone.

White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?

No I think you believe they were white because in your heart you don't think blacks would be intelligent enough to pull it off.

Am I the only one guys?

No I think you believe they were white because in your heart you don't think blacks would be intelligent enough to pull it off.

Am I the only one guys?
No. I believe they were white because whites are very criminal minded. I dont think its smart to rob anything so why would see it as a good thing? You must be white.

No you are just another pathetic individual who had the chance to make a valid point but failed because you are a racist. But I am not so I can.

Did you know most armored car robberies are done by white people? Hold onto your hat. No one will call me a racist for saying that.

He's jealous because he ain't smart enough to steal more than $20 at a time.
I'm not jealous of criminals. Figures you are. Must be tough working at Carls Jrs all these years.
Yeah, you are. It shows.
The only thing that shows is your admiration of your criminally inclined fellow whites. Why do whites admire criminals then complain about Black ones?
And you wonder why you're considered the least intelligent of all races.
And 95% of them must be smarter than you.:)

Back to the OP: it had to be an inside job.

No you are just another pathetic individual who had the chance to make a valid point but failed because you are a racist. But I am not so I can.

Did you know most armored car robberies are done by white people? Hold onto your hat. No one will call me a racist for saying that.
Yes I know most armored car robberies are done by whites. Thats why I said it was a white person. I dont care if someone calls me a racist for that or doesnt call you one.

You are right.

:blsmile:'s would have shot them for shits and giggles, and done something stupid like drop a SNAP card or keep wearing the Jordans they were wearing when they left their tracks all over the place.

Forum List

Back