$4.8M in gold bars stolen in armored truck heist on highway

Crime is bad. White boys are such criminals. Tell them to stop.

How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.

th
Looks better on him than on this guy....

article-2381518-1B114A28000005DC-742_306x535.jpg

But he's just a LIGHT skin black
Uigher.

Definitely a foreign gangster/armored truck hit. I heard it contained $10 million in greenbacks too, but the Russians threw the cash in the Interstate gutter as worthless chaff. I think there's an ominous portent there but I haven't figured it out yet.
The cash can be tracked via the serial numbers....they would have a range of selected bills (and who knows what other methods they have of tracking the cash. Gold can be melted down and any identifiable marks are gone.
Do you think serial numbers of large batches of cash are routinely recorded?

I think gold can be identified by chemists too.

Interesting story.

White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?

GOLD is GOOD!!!!!:biggrin:

How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.
You are right.

:blsmile:'s would have shot them for shits and giggles, and done something stupid like drop a SNAP card or keep wearing the Jordans they were wearing when they left their tracks all over the place.
I know I'm right. Blacks would not have done it. Whites are criminals that like to steal gold bars. Since whites are the ones on welfare the most they would have dropped a SNAP card or two while wearing the same Birkenstocks and leaving their tracks all over the place.

White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?

The armored truck did not have a 7-11 store logo on it.

You are right.

:blsmile:'s would have shot them for shits and giggles, and done something stupid like drop a SNAP card or keep wearing the Jordans they were wearing when they left their tracks all over the place.
I know I'm right. Blacks would not have done it. Whites are criminals that like to steal gold bars. Since whites are the ones on welfare the most they would have dropped a SNAP card or two while wearing the same Birkenstocks and leaving their tracks all over the place.
You have a valid point there. A white criminal is more likely to steal millions of dollars in gold whereas a black criminal (redundant term) would be more likely to steal cigarettes, liquor, shoes, cd's, worthless trinkets, etc.

Hey fake marine. Got anymore war stories for us? :laugh:

Hey wigger, got any more stories about fat white chicks chasing your ugly red-head ass around? :badgrin:
Tell us again how you were a marine. I spotted your fake marine ass the moment I encountered your first cave chimp post.
laugh.gif
BullKurtz claimed to be a Marine?

You have a link?

I supposed we are to think you were named after a nasty weed?

Pretty weak even for a :blsmile:.

Hey wigger, got any more stories about fat white chicks chasing your ugly red-head ass around? :badgrin:
Tell us again how you were a marine. I spotted your fake marine ass the moment I encountered your first cave chimp post.
laugh.gif

You have a link?

Yeah you idiot. I thought everyone knew Bullshitkurtz faked being a marine. Where have you been? I bet you feel stupid now?
laugh.gif

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Yes my username is the scientific name of milkweed. Didnt you say you use to teach kids?

You are right.

You have a valid point there. A white criminal is more likely to steal millions of dollars in gold whereas a black criminal (redundant term) would be more likely to steal cigarettes, liquor, shoes, cd's, worthless trinkets, etc.
So you admit you white criminals steal more valuable stuff and therefore are more of an crime issue to America? Thanks for admitting that.

laugh.gif

You have a link?

Yeah you idiot. I thought everyone knew Bullshitkurtz faked being a marine. Where have you been? I bet you feel stupid now?
laugh.gif

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Yes my username is the scientific name of milkweed. Didnt you say you use to teach kids?

You had to c&p from a c&p from a defunct board where everyone knew it was a facetious character.

Out of context, means nothing.

:badgrin: Asslips found this from when BullKurtzUSMC was first here in 2013 and in-character like back at BB. I soon discarded the charade and told anybody who asked I was Air Cav, not USMC. Asslips is feeling very proud of himself for being a stalker and too stupid to get the point of the character.

Forum List

Back