$4.8M in gold bars stolen in armored truck heist on highway

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
THAT took a lot of balls! But big balls, big reward...if NOT caught!

AP ^
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Shortly after dusk along a lonely stretch of Interstate 95, armed robbers hijacked an armored truck, tied up the two guards and disappeared into the night with 275 pounds of gold bars.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow.

There are several cells of ex Soviet special ops members who pull off huge crimes and vanish. The operate on the East Coast. They are very good at rapidly stealing ATM machines.

This sounds like them haha.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?
GOLD is GOOD!!!!!:biggrin:
He's jealous because he ain't smart enough to steal more than $20 at a time.
I'm not jealous of criminals. Figures you are. Must be tough working at Carls Jrs all these years.
Yeah, you are. It shows.
The only thing that shows is your admiration of your criminally inclined fellow whites. Why do whites admire criminals then complain about Black ones?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
White criminals wilding out again. White crime is out of control. What cultural values are white people teaching their kids?
Crime is bad. White boys are such criminals. Tell them to stop.
How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not jealous of criminals. Figures you are. Must be tough working at Carls Jrs all these years.
Yeah, you are. It shows.
The only thing that shows is your admiration of your criminally inclined fellow whites. Why do whites admire criminals then complain about Black ones?
And you wonder why you're considered the least intelligent of all races.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Definitely a foreign gangster/armored truck hit. I heard it contained $10 million in greenbacks too, but the Russians threw the cash in the Interstate gutter as worthless chaff. I think there's an ominous portent there but I haven't figured it out yet.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you are. It shows.
And you wonder why you're considered the least intelligent of all races.
I only wonder why whites are so criminally inclined. I dont wonder about what low intellect people think about intelligence. Its an oxy moron.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Looks better on him than on this guy....

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But he's just a LIGHT skin black

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But he's just a LIGHT skin black
No. Hes just white.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List