$4.8M in gold bars stolen in armored truck heist on highway

Hey fake marine. Got anymore war stories for us? :laugh:

Hey wigger, got any more stories about fat white chicks chasing your ugly red-head ass around? :badgrin:
Tell us again how you were a marine. I spotted your fake marine ass the moment I encountered your first cave chimp post.
laugh.gif
BullKurtz claimed to be a Marine?

You have a link?

I supposed we are to think you were named after a nasty weed?

Pretty weak even for a :blsmile:.
Yeah you idiot. I thought everyone knew Bullshitkurtz faked being a marine. Where have you been? I bet you feel stupid now?
laugh.gif

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Yes my username is the scientific name of milkweed. Didnt you say you use to teach kids?

You had to c&p from a c&p from a defunct board where everyone knew it was a facetious character.

Out of context, means nothing.

When did this board become defunct? I dont know the cave monkey from anywhere but here. Here is the link even though anyone reading the post can see there is no way he was playing a character other than himself. I can find lots of other places where he claimed to be a marine as well

Here is the claim I first noticed after i frightened him. So he claims to be a marine so I would think he was tough.
laugh.gif

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 85 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"You want to talk to a retired MARINE about gettin "froggy" do ya? You best leave that right where it sits, sonny. Oh, and I grew up in Detroit, know 50 times what you do about urban blacks, and never heard a black man use the word "prattle".

So what part of this is a lie? All of it or some of it?

Here is link to the one you claim came from a defunct board but mysteriously appears on this board.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none."

Face it. You and him are two pussys in common. Youre a pussy for defending him and he is a pussy because he needs to pretend to be a marine in order to be tough.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Yes my username is the scientific name of milkweed. Didnt you say you use to teach kids?

:badgrin: Asslips found this from when BullKurtzUSMC was first here in 2013 and in-character like back at BB. I soon discarded the charade and told anybody who asked I was Air Cav, not USMC. Asslips is feeling very proud of himself for being a stalker and too stupid to get the point of the character.
Go sell your excuses somewhere else fake marine. "in character" :rofl:

:badgrin: Asslips found this from when BullKurtzUSMC was first here in 2013 and in-character like back at BB. I soon discarded the charade and told anybody who asked I was Air Cav, not USMC. Asslips is feeling very proud of himself for being a stalker and too stupid to get the point of the character.
Whatever.

You got here years before I did.

I was thinking he was mining BB.

What was that queer :blsmile: over there that used to drool over you?

This may be him by another name.

Whatever.

So you support people pretending to be marines?

Hey wigger, got any more stories about fat white chicks chasing your ugly red-head ass around? :badgrin:
Tell us again how you were a marine. I spotted your fake marine ass the moment I encountered your first cave chimp post.
laugh.gif

You have a link?

Yeah you idiot. I thought everyone knew Bullshitkurtz faked being a marine. Where have you been? I bet you feel stupid now?
laugh.gif

You had to c&p from a c&p from a defunct board where everyone knew it was a facetious character.

When did this board become defunct? I dont know the cave monkey from anywhere but here. Here is the link even though anyone reading the post can see there is no way he was playing a character other than himself. I can find lots of other places where he claimed to be a marine as well

Here is the claim I first noticed after i frightened him. So he claims to be a marine so I would think he was tough.
laugh.gif

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 85 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"You want to talk to a retired MARINE about gettin "froggy" do ya? You best leave that right where it sits, sonny. Oh, and I grew up in Detroit, know 50 times what you do about urban blacks, and never heard a black man use the word "prattle".

Here is link to the one you claim came from a defunct board but mysteriously appears on this board.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none."

Face it. You and him are two pussys in common. Youre a pussy for defending him and he is a pussy because he needs to pretend to be a marine in order to be tough.

Hey, I just recall BK from another board, may or may not have seen him here before.

I will concede, you are one smart :blsmile: for catching that.

In the meantime, it really don't mean shit, this is the net.

Whatever.

I support you pretending to be a :blsmile:.

It's the net, be all that you can be.

Go sell your excuses somewhere else fake marine. "in character" :rofl:

That's correct, "in character" like in a movie....like when you pretend you're Denzel only to look in the mirror and be reminded you're Woody Allen. :badgrin:
Yeah but I dont come on this forum and pretend I'm Denzel like you pretend to be a marine. Cave monkey and a fake that has to steal valor in order to appear significant. You must have terrible self esteem. :laugh:

Whatever.

You support people being fake. That casts in doubt all of your posts. I knew you were a racist but I thought you were at least a honest one. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey, I just recall BK from another board, may or may not have seen him here before.

I think that was YCHDT....claimed he owned 5 car lots and wouldn't sell white folks a car. :lol:

Whatever.

You support people being fake. That casts in doubt all of your posts. I knew you were a racist but I thought you were at least a honest one. Thanks for the heads up.

All people on the net are fake to one degree or the other.

And I am no racist, I believe all human beings are equally contemptible.

laugh.gif

You have a link?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wasnt the one to catch it first. Anyone that was in the service would have caught him. I see you were too stupid to catch a cold and believed him. What an idiot you are. :laugh:

I think that was YCHDT....claimed he owned 5 car lots and wouldn't sell white folks a car. :lol:
Damn you got a memory.

I could never keep up with all those people.

Whatever.

All people on the net are fake to one degree or the other.

And I am no racist, I believe all human beings are equally contemptible.
Fake to a degree or other is different from pretending to be a marine. Your excuses are pitiful. You are a racist. It dont really care because you cant do anything to affect me but I do notice.

You have a link?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wasnt the one to catch it first. Anyone that was in the service would have caught him. I see you were stupid to catch a cold and believed him. What an idiot you are. :laugh:

I'm no idiot, never caught me in the fuckin' service.

And our ma told me never to believe a word he said, he was just like his Pa that Ma's brothers lynched.

No Shamu....he supports a cartoon Marine so bizarre in his drunken rants that he was hilarious....BullKurtzUSMC is still legendary amongst the dozens of posters like Roadrunner...there was even a web-site devoted to me.

No Shamu....he supports a cartoon Marine so bizarre in his drunken rants that he was hilarious....BullKurtzUSMC is still legendary amongst the dozens of posters like Roadrunner...there was even a web-site devoted to me.
Your insecurity is on display. No one gives a fuck you had a website devoted to you. I put up one devoted to me. The point is you had to fake being a marine in order to be tough. What a fake ass marine pussy you are. :laugh:

Forum List

Back