$4.8M in gold bars stolen in armored truck heist on highway

Sounds like my grandpa that put more than his share of you cave chimps in the swamps of Mississippi as gator bait.
I thought you might have some Klan kin in your lineage.
None. My gramps and his brothers, cousins put the Klan in the swamps.
No they didn't.

You are makin' shit up.
Youre making up being a teacher.
Yeah, that's why I can sit here whenever I want without having to work.

I am a retired teacher, 23 years in 80%+ :blsmile:, 95%+ free lunch schools.

Been retired 10 years this Fall, and, in my time, watched dependency go from being shameful to a valid career option.
Youre making that up. Its ok since you think Bullshitkurtz making up he was a marine is ok.

No, they all made up later, and were pals again.
confederatesoldiersreturnhome.jpg

Okay, but my Pa's hand was never far from his pistol around them....once hanged, twice shy.
That's your Pa in the middle.

Nobody ever called him Shorty again after Ma's brothers stretched his ass.

No they didn't.

You are makin' shit up.

Been retired 10 years this Fall, and, in my time, watched dependency go from being shameful to a valid career option.
Youre making that up. Its ok since you think Bullshitkurtz making up he was a marine is ok.
I am not imagining the paid for house, mutual fund or monthly check.

No they didn't.

You are makin' shit up.

I am not imagining the paid for house, mutual fund or monthly check.
Yes you are imagining those things. Dont try to convince me otherwise. You already admitted you lie online.

No they didn't.

You are makin' shit up.

Only an idiot would care what a character on the internet claimed to be.

No they didn't.

You are makin' shit up.

Only an idiot would care what a character on the internet claimed to be.
Who said anything about caring? Its just hilarious to me he has to claim to be a marine to compensate for a little dick or an inferiority complex or both. Its also amusing you support those lies then expect me to believe you are a teacher.

How do you know they weren't black?...After all those boys LOVE gold chain!...Oh and gold capped teeth!
I know they werent Black because whites are the only ones that steal gold bars. Blacks love gold because it looks good on them and we naturally had an abundance of it in Africa.
You are right.

:blsmile:'s would have shot them for shits and giggles, and done something stupid like drop a SNAP card or keep wearing the Jordans they were wearing when they left their tracks all over the place.
I know I'm right. Blacks would not have done it. Whites are criminals that like to steal gold bars. Since whites are the ones on welfare the most they would have dropped a SNAP card or two while wearing the same Birkenstocks and leaving their tracks all over the place.
You have a valid point there. A white criminal is more likely to steal millions of dollars in gold whereas a black criminal (redundant term) would be more likely to steal cigarettes, liquor, shoes, cd's, worthless trinkets, etc.
So you admit you white criminals steal more valuable stuff and therefore are more of an crime issue to America? Thanks for admitting that.
You aren't very bright are you. Oh wait that's the point.

Forum List

Back