31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

Context is paramount here. Divorce rates are down because marriage rates are down. And they are down because men are becoming increasingly hip to the game.

Marriage rates are down because people are not rushing into marriage like they did back when you got married. And yes, this brings with it a corresponding drop in the divorce rate because people have not rushed into a life long commitment.

Whatever it was that made you this bitter and hate-filled towards women does not apply to all women.

Also, seeing as this is the 21st century and not the 1800s there is a good chance the woman has the higher income and would be paying money to the man in a divorce

Marriage rates are down because people are not rushing into marriage like they did back when you got married. And yes, this brings with it a corresponding drop in the divorce rate because people have not rushed into a life long commitment.

Whatever it was that made you this bitter and hate-filled towards women does not apply to all women.

Also, seeing as this is the 21st century and not the 1800s there is a good chance the woman has the higher income and would be paying money to the man in a divorce
I'm not ready for a life long commitment. I enjoy dating women but marriage is not in the picture just yet.

I never said one ill word about women.

I never said one ill word about women.

Your every post is an attack on women, they are not to be trusted and only get married to "get rich quick" among just a few of your post.

Your every post is an attack on women, they are not to be trusted and only get married to "get rich quick" among just a few of your post.
That is in the nature of the contract. You're making the mistake, of making it an emotional issue (so common of Leftists). The reality is that it is a contractual legal issue. So one would be wise to understand the Legal contract inside, and out. Your "attack on women" and "bitter" is pure fabrication ginned up by your emotional response to a Legal matter. The two don't mix.

That is in the nature of the contract. You're making the mistake, of making it an emotional issue (so common of Leftists). The reality is that it is a contractual legal issue. So one would be wise to understand the Legal contract inside, and out. Your "attack on women" and "bitter" is pure fabrication ginned up by your emotional response to a Legal matter. The two don't mix.

To steal a phrase....whatever helps you sleep at night

Keep telling yourself that cupcake. Women file for 80% of all divorces. So... There goes your theory on that one...
"People like me" are educated on the system to know never to get married in the first place.
here guys, it's just not that hard--

Who files for divorce more statistics?​

Wives are the ones who most often file for divorce at 66 percent on average. That figure has soared to nearly 75 percent in some years.

Which gender is more affected by divorce?​

Though women tend to take a bigger financial hit from divorce, men often suffer more emotionally and psychologically. Men are more likely than women to suffer from depression after a divorce, and when they experience depression, it tends to consume men more fully than it consumes women.

Who loses more in a divorce?​

While both genders see a rise in deaths following divorce, the rate for men is 1,773 per 100,000, compared to 1,096 for women. Sociologists hypothesize that one reason may be that men have less practice, and therefore fewer skills, when it comes to taking care of themselves.

What is the number 1 reason for divorce?​

According to various studies, the three most common causes of divorce are conflict, arguing, irretrievable breakdown in the relationship, lack of commitment, infidelity, and lack of physical intimacy. The least common reasons are lack of shared interests and incompatibility between partners.

Who regrets divorce more?​

In a study conducted by legal website www.avvo.com, 73 percent of women reported having no regret over their divorce, compared to 61 percent of men. Research has shown that men tend to worry about being on their own again after a divorce more than women do.

I am VERY glad I am not in the dating game now.
Young girls have been told over and over and over and over that all men are potential rapist.. and all women are potential victims of not only getting raped, but all manner of toxic abuse from men.

I am sooooooooo glad my younger years occurred before the insanity of today

Forum List

Back