El Salvador Shows Us How to Fight Crime

These are things we all understood until the Democrat Party infiltrated the federal government

Meh...since MS-13 was imported from the United States, the next batch to hit El Salvador will be right around the corner. Rinse and repeat.

And it still won't change the fact that the only reason that El Salvador's government is going after MS-13 is because they are afraid they'll depose them.
See, that's what happens in a country run by dictators and strongmen.

It would be a sign of getting serious about crime.
Getting tough on crime just makes for a tougher breed of criminal. It's the eternal mistake of those who like the idea of police state tactics.

No, these were FOREIGN MIGRANTS Deported from the United States. More liberal spin
Doesn't matter how they got there. They got there. They got exported. :)
And they've become so powerful in a shitty, third world country that the standard power structure and strongmen..don't want to cede any of that power.
So they're cracking down on them. No matter, it'll end up just like Haiti eventually.

Doesn't matter how they got there. They got there. They got exported. :)
And they've become so powerful in a shitty, third world country that the standard power structure and strongmen..don't want to cede any of that power.
So they're cracking down on them. No matter, it'll end up just like Haiti eventually.
THEY WERE FROM EL SALVADOR you ignorant POS. They were deported because they were CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR. You cannot "deport" American citizens (I wish we could)

THEY WERE FROM EL SALVADOR you ignorant POS. They were deported because they were CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR. You cannot "deport" American citizens (I wish we could)
Familiarize yourself with their history please. The gang started here. Got exported.

But, let's face it, discussing real solutions to these issues would require you to think.
Based on your only sentence with the OP, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Yes I know many people want more gratuitous cruelty in the criminal justice system.
Another idiot showing Americans why there's so uch crime in America.

Maybe we could pass a law forbidding criminals from possessing guns 😂

It isn't cruelty to terminate a killer's life.
It is when the only purpose of draconian law enforcement is to satisfy the sadistic tendencies of people like you. Getting tough on crime never really works to decrease criminal activity.

Forum List

Back