300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

How long do you propose we hold grudges?

We leveled Iraq are we not holding a grudge? What the fuck? lol
Complete BS. The U.S. did not level Iraq. We tried to use the minimum force possible. Most Iraqis who were killed were killed by other Iraqis

The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

Complete BS. The U.S. did not level Iraq. We tried to use the minimum force possible. Most Iraqis who were killed were killed by other Iraqis

We took a Sunni majority held country and decimated the people who ran the state

We leveled it

The Shiite might thank us

But it was the Sunnis we had the grudge with.

Ironically those Shiite like Iran better than us

We took a Sunni majority held country and decimated the people who ran the state

We leveled it
Prove it. That is prove that the U.S. deliberately killed at least 10% of the people who ran Iraq (killing 10% is the textbook definition of "decimation").

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Enough is enough! How much more do we owe Israel?
We have been giving Israel since their inception in 1948.
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
After you

We leveled it
Prove it. That is prove that the U.S. deliberately killed at least 10% of the people who ran Iraq (killing 10% is the textbook definition of "decimation").

We're strill trying to purge them

What we call ISIS is the remnants of the Baathists in Iraq

At this point the count keeps shifting because it's been going on a generation babies have been born and entered the fight lol

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

I'm not sure that is true. Sure they are violent antisemites, who hate jews and hate US for helping the jews.

BUT, the majority of those who are antisemites also hate us for being Christian, and/or for being white, and/or for shit the British did, and/or for just being TOP DOG.

I could see an scenario where we throw Israel under the bus, and they get wiped and there is like a single day, where the Arab Street sort of pretends they don't hate US, and then they move on to their next excuse to hate US.

And we sac-ed a whole nation, to suck up to violent savages, and it didn't work.

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

I'm not sure that is true. Sure they are violent antisemites, who hate jews and hate US for helping the jews.

BUT, the majority of those who are antisemites also hate us for being Christian, and/or for being white, and/or for shit the British did, and/or for just being TOP DOG.

I could see an scenario where we throw Israel under the bus, and they get wiped and there is like a single day, where the Arab Street sort of pretends they don't hate US, and then they move on to their next excuse to hate US.

And we sac-ed a whole nation, to suck up to violent savages, and it didn't work.

You say that like you think the better part of a century of shitting on them is going to be forgotten overnight

The iranians are still real mad

That'll take centuries to cool off at this rate.

If we let them just fight amongst each other without picking sides they'd be chanting "death to the Saudis" real quick tho.

You say that like you think the better part of a century of shitting on them is going to be forgotten overnight

If we let them just fight amongst each other without picking sides they'd be chanting "death to the Saudis" real quick tho.

Hey, Constantinople used to be a Christian city. Now it's 99% Muslim.

Why do only OTHER PEOPLE, get to be mad about shit?

I have no problem with Pax Americana. We have no reason to hate the Iranians. We have better reason to hate Israelis.

You want to kill 10,000 people for beheading an american? I don't care

I'm tryign to run an empire here. Not fight holy wars over sand.

My problem with Israelis is not they are the powerful and must submit to teh weak. My problem is they are an Anglo backed settler colonial state running an apartheid regime with our go ahead. As we try to run the most diverse empire on the fucking planet

I also have no problems with Israelis use of force. That's not the fucking issue. The issue is their refusal to give the right of return and equal rights to the people whose land they colonized.

We have done that. Australia, NZ, Canada, and eventually even South Africa. Only Israel remains. Without our backing

The israelis being more proportional in their use of force would make no difference to me.

I have no problem with Pax Americana

My problem with Israelis is not they are the powerful and must submit to teh weak. My problem is they are an Anglo backed settler colonial state running an apartheid regime with our go ahead. As we try to run the most diverse empire on the fucking planet

I also have no problems with Israelis use of force. That's not the fucking issue. The issue is their refusal to give the right of return and equal rights to the people whose land they colonized.

We have done that. Australia, NZ, Canada, and eventually even South Africa. Only Israel remains. Without our backing

1. They must NOT submit to the weak.

2. Calling them "settlers" is meaningless babble.

3. Calling them "Apartheid" is meaningless babble.

4. They have teh right to tell outsiders to go away as we do. That other nations have chosen to NOT do that, is their stupid problems.

Go back to Iran ,Ali Baba.

You're the one that's so interested in the fucking sand

You go you dumb ****

What projection
Know what Sharia Law is?

Who gives a shit about Sharia law

You know what the first amendment is?

Do you know who Ron Paul is/ He wants Christian theocracy in East Texas.
And YOU want Islamic Theocracy in the Middle East. Guess what ,Osama. They already HAVE it.

4. They have teh right to tell outsiders to go away as we do. That other nations have chosen to NOT do that, is their stupid problems.

You may think that white man

I have no problem morally hanging you for that belief

Just like i would some afrikaaner supporting apartheid. You might as well put on a fucking KKK hoody or a nazi uniform. Because you're gonna get teh same god damned treatment I'd give to them.

It's already starting, jews are being attacked by non muslims for being racist zionist *****. Once poor brown America realizes that zionism is apartheid just like American law pre 1965. You're all fucked. No where will be safe

So better to not admit that out loud you dumb ****.

My kid will quite literally kill yours for it and feel good about it. So don't think you get to just say stupid shit.

Ashkenazi are European Jews, the history of Israel starts with the first Aliyah. Their existence is anathema to modern America.

Go back to Iran ,Ali Baba.

You're the one that's so interested in the fucking sand

You go you dumb ****

What projection
Know what Sharia Law is?

Who gives a shit about Sharia law

You know what the first amendment is?

Do you know who Ron Paul is/ He wants Christian theocracy in East Texas.
And YOU want Islamic Theocracy in the Middle East. Guess what ,Osama. They already HAVE it.

Yea they're fucking msulims, what do i care? lol

Why do you care?

like i said i'm much more concerned with dumbass christians who don't respect the first amendment than muslims

BOLLOCKS!

Muhammad's injunction to kill all infidels that don't convert to Islam is what made us targets for Islamic Jihad. That plus the Koran promises greater rewards in Paradise to the Holy Warriors of Islam.

Meanwhile, Israel is result of the "Two State Solution" set by the UN back in 1947-48 and rejected by the neighboring "Islamic" nations ever since.

You may think that white man

I have no problem morally hanging you for that belief

Just like i would some afrikaaner supporting apartheid. You might as well put on a fucking KKK hoody or a nazi uniform. Because you're gonna get teh same god damned treatment I'd give to them.

It's already starting, jews are being attacked by non muslims for being racist zionist *****. Once poor brown America realizes that zionism is apartheid just like American law pre 1965. You're all fucked. No where will be safe

So better to not admit that out loud you dumb ****.

My kid will quite literally kill yours for it and feel good about it. So don't think you get to just say stupid shit.

Ashkenazi are European Jews, the history of Israel starts with the first Aliyah. Their existence is anathema to modern America.

You want to kill me and my child, because of something I said, and you think that makes ME the "nazi"?

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

BTW, it is because it bothers people like you, that I REALLY, want to support Israel.

Consider this. YOU and people like you, the way you are such barbarians, are a big part of the reason that America supports Israel while they are bombing the shit out of your people.

Jimmy Carter said it best,if you don’t support Israel,you don’t last long as a politician in Washington.that is one thing both parties are in agreement on cause they get their donations from them,the majority of politicians are criminal who should be hung sense the majority of them would rather serve Israel than America,Trump is differerent than them,Israel hates him for signing a peace accord between them and Palestine which Biden of course has reversed.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
Now take off your blinders and criticize aid to Egypt and the Palestinians
Mr doofus here loves a warmonger whose soldiers shoot children in the back of the head while walking the streets.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Best damn post on this thread,all you Israel lovers are traiters,go move there and get the hell out of America,we don’t want fans of a warmonger nation here.

Forum List

Back