300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

How long do you propose we hold grudges?
"the fog of war" excuse is not believable. Admit it was a deliberate attack on a US Navy ship,

The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

"the fog of war" excuse is not believable. Admit it was a deliberate attack on a US Navy ship,
You ever been in a war? If not, STFU, retard! Your opinion is worthless!

So what is your combat experience?

Gulf War veteran.

Gulf War veteran.
Impressive, so why does it take 20 years to win that war

Gulf War veteran.

Wars sometimes have to be fought but cannot be won.

And what is so magical about a war being only a certain length of time anyway.

And I notice you attacked the book I referred to but made no effort to actually refute its accounts of Israel providing Migs to the U.S. for testing and evaluation.

Amazon product

Gulf War veteran.

And I notice you attacked the book I referred to but made no effort to actually refute its accounts of Israel providing Migs to the U.S. for testing and evaluation.
If that did happen I wonder how much Israel charge the US for the privilege?
One has to wonder why a nation with the largest best equipped military in the world take 2 decades to fight a bunch of 3rd world camel jockeys? and we are still there

Gulf War veteran.

One has to wonder why a nation with the largest best equipped military in the world take 2 decades to fight a bunch of 3rd world camel jockeys? and we are still there

Nothing is mentioned in the book about Israel charging the U.S. anything.

To your latter statement, because for obvious geo political reasons, the United States cannot go all out when it fights 3rd world peoples.

Gulf War veteran.

STFU retard and stop deflecting from the topic. What is your combat experience?

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
No thanks, Israel can do with the paltry sum they get now, the US people need it more than Israel, America first you know.

Gulf War veteran.

To your latter statement, because for obvious geo political reasons, the United States cannot go all out when it fights 3rd world peoples.
Did you expect them to mention any charges associated with the transfer of information?
War is supposed to be a no holds bar affair. Go in for a quick win or don't go in at all. Furthermore when you destroy the opponents infrastructure you don't spend money or time rebuilding it

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
No thanks, Israel can do with the paltry sum they get now, the US people need it more than Israel, America first you know.
I feel you are being sarcastic here

Gulf War veteran.

Did you expect them to mention any charges associated with the transfer of information?
War is supposed to be a no holds bar affair. Go in for a quick win or don't go in at all. Furthermore when you destroy the opponents infrastructure you don't spend money or time rebuilding it

That is largely a myth.

Gulf War veteran.

I assume that anything that sounds bad about Israel you would've found and posted here already.

Gulf War veteran.

I assume that anything that sounds bad about Israel you would've found and posted here already.
Not everything

We leveled Iraq are we not holding a grudge? What the fuck? lol

Go back to Iran ,Ali Baba.

You're the one that's so interested in the fucking sand

You go you dumb ****

What projection

You go you dumb ****

What projection
Know what Sharia Law is?

You go you dumb ****

What projection
Know what Sharia Law is?

Who gives a shit about Sharia law

You know what the first amendment is?

Do you know who Ron Paul is/ He wants Christian theocracy in East Texas.

Forum List

Back