300,000 Apply For Trump Rally Tickets

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Looks like Bidum has Trump on the ropes.

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

Damn! That’s a lot of really dumb people.

Don't forget to sign your death warrant.

Why do you think a Trump Rally is so much more deadly than a George Floyd Riot?
Trump wants you to die to satisfy his ego.
Thats why you don't get in without signing a waiver.
By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

The irony is they're all smarter than Bidum. Your Hero.

Yes. 300,000 an indoor event without wearing a mask during a global pandemic.
Brilliant!
SMFH

One is jammed packed, indoors...breathing in the virus filled air and touching the virus contaminated surfaces, like doors, bathroom fixtures, stair rails, hard seats, much like nursing homes and big conferences and meat packing plants, the cause of 50% of the spread and deaths.

And the other is outdoors...

Given the violent nature of the blob supporters, its a good idea to have a waiver signed in advance. You're taking your life into your hands when you go into one of these hate-fests.

Brilliant!
SMFH

300,000 applied for tickets. Only a small fraction will be attending, how big do you think this venue is?

Did the alleged 300k all sign the agreement not to sue the Trump campaign or anyone else, for getting COVID at the event, which is required to attend?

Brilliant!
SMFH

300,000 applied for tickets. Only a small fraction will be attending, how big do you think this venue is?
You're right. BOK holds 20,000. My bad.

Why is it you dumb partisans think everyone is either a D or an R?

So they say, and by the way, the republicans have been holding protests at the state capitals long before Floyds death and he died on Memorial day the day everyone was partying.

I find it Hillaryous a statistic of how many want to go to a Trump rally sent all you libtardos in to a frenzy. Look at how many loonies have gone apeshit already in this thread, including you.

So they say, and by the way, the republicans have been holding protests at the state capitals long before Floyds death and he died on Memorial day the day everyone was partying.

So what? If the libs thought that the Lockdowns were essential to life, why would they be scheduling Riots during the Pandemic in the first place?

Why did the liberal hero himself, George Floyd, leave his domicile in the first place if it was so dangerous?

I find it Hillaryous a statistic of how many want to go to a Trump rally sent all you libtardos in to a frenzy. Look at how many loonies have gone apeshit already in this thread, including you.
I don’t care about idiots who attend Donnie rallies. Just like I don’t care how many attend Sniffy rallies. It’s their right, but that still makes them dumb asses.

So what? If the libs thought that the Lockdowns were essential to life, why would they be scheduling Riots during the Pandemic in the first place?

Why did the liberal hero himself, George Floyd, leave his domicile in the first place if it was so dangerous?

They figured the protests overrode the racist cops and the virus and most wore masks and they were outside.
The protestors and rioters are different things.

The partiers did not wear masks.

One is jammed packed, indoors...breathing in the virus filled air and touching the virus contaminated surfaces, like doors, bathroom fixtures, stair rails, hard seats, much like nursing homes and big conferences and meat packing plants, the cause of 50% of the spread and deaths.

And the other is outdoors...
Omg...you r surround by HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of viruses and bacteria RIGHT NOW
THERE ARE MICROSCOPIC BUGS LIVING IN YOUR PILLOW, BED, SHEETS, TOWELS, FOOD,
WATER, CARPET...EVERYWHERE

PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN DISINFECTING EVERYTHING, STAYING INSIDE,
WASHING THEIR HANDS 20 x A DAY, WEARING MASKS AND GLOVES
ARE MAKING THE FLU HANG AROUND

Cover yourself from head to toe, put your bed in a corner
stay in that bed and live out the rest of your days

Forum List

Back