300,000 Apply For Trump Rally Tickets

I haven't been on the "Trump messed up the Corona response" bus, for the most part. Maybe we could have been better prepared, but most of the criticism is political spitballing, imo.
BUT THIS IS CLEARLY MISMANAGEMENT OF THE VIRUS.

If Oklahoma (people will be traveling there from all over the state, I'm sure) becomes the new hotspot it is clearly, without question, going to be on our President's shoulders.

So who's responsible for all the increase in cases from the riots where everyone was out in the streets blowing snot all over each other? Does that fall on Nazi Pelosi's shoulders?

You're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites, and you know it but you don't care as long as you think you can hang a turd around Trump's neck.

I saw a good deal of those protestors wearing masks. More than I'm likely to see at a Trump pep rally.
Oh, and BTW, Trump has had a turd hung around his neck since the day he descended that golden escalator at Trump Tower...and his supporters love the smell of his brand. :)

I haven't been on the "Trump messed up the Corona response" bus, for the most part. Maybe we could have been better prepared, but most of the criticism is political spitballing, imo.

If Oklahoma (people will be traveling there from all over the state, I'm sure) becomes the new hotspot it is clearly, without question, going to be on our President's shoulders.

So who's responsible for all the increase in cases from the riots where everyone was out in the streets blowing snot all over each other? Does that fall on Nazi Pelosi's shoulders?

You're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites, and you know it but you don't care as long as you think you can hang a turd around Trump's neck.

I saw a good deal of those protestors wearing masks. More than I'm likely to see at a Trump pep rally.
Oh, and BTW, Trump has had a turd hung around his neck since the day he descended that golden escalator at Trump Tower...and his supporters love the smell of his brand. :)

Wrong, petunia, Trump hung the turd around Hillaryous' neck. Your Queen got canceled.

Looks like Bidum has Trump on the ropes.

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

Damn! That’s a lot of really dumb people.

The irony is they're all smarter than Bidum. Your Hero.
Yes. 300,000 an indoor event without wearing a mask during a global pandemic.
Brilliant!
SMFH

No worries!

Turns out the looting, beatings and burning were the fastest cure for a pandemic known to mankind.

I didn't know Pelosi mailed tickets to all the protesters so they could come see her speak. huh

From day one, Trump has sent a message that the virus is to be ignored, that social distancing and masks are silly liberal overreactions to the virus. He has encouraged his staff and followers to ignore the guidelines.
And now you've got an example I can get behind.

Given the violent nature of the blob supporters, its a good idea to have a waiver signed in advance. You're taking your life into your hands when you go into one of these hate-fests.

Liar.

You wish it were so, so you can bitch about something legit instead of making stupid shit up every day.

Wrong, petunia, Trump hung the turd around Hillaryous' neck. Your Queen got canceled.

Not by much (<1%)...let's put it this way, not by the mandate you Trump supporters walk around thinking he's got.
But no matter, November is coming fast. It won't matter how many pep rallies he holds. Most sane people are going to remember
the (lack of) response to the virus, the massive number of people dead, and the resulting economic carnage. And that turd...gets hung around
Trump's neck.

Given the violent nature of the blob supporters, its a good idea to have a waiver signed in advance. You're taking your life into your hands when you go into one of these hate-fests.

Liar.

You wish it were so, so you can bitch about something legit instead of making stupid shit up every day.
Yeah, his rallies aren't dangerous.

I wonder what the counter protests are going to be like, though..... I think some of these protesters are going to jump on the Hate-the-Pres bandwagon because of all his tough "Law and Order" talk.

Liar.

I wonder what the counter protests are going to be like, though..... I think some of these protesters are going to jump on the Hate-the-Pres bandwagon because of all his tough "Law and Order" talk.

Ok.. thank you OL, for the honest admission.

And you have a point. There may very well be protesters. But let's lay the blame where it needs to be. I don't have a problem with law and order talk. I think most of us appreciate law and order and only get angry when they see too many injustices frigging up the works.

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

Brilliant!
SMFH

Aww you triggered?

But 300000 rioters packed into the streets looting and burning buildings, that's AOK huh?

So typical and we al knew this would happen. Not a word about COVID-19 during the riots. But when Trump wants to have a rally and suddenly COVID is a big issue again. Seriously DEMS, STFU.
Well, to be fair, we sure didn't hear much about it. It was mentioned but no one went crazy over it, the way they did a bunch of neighbors getting together for a bbq. But the protests sprang up everywhere, uninvited.

The fact that they happened is not a good excuse to plan a rally of 30,000, though,

Liar.

And you have a point. There may very well be protesters. But let's lay the blame where it needs to be. I don't have a problem with law and order talk. I think most of us appreciate law and order and only get angry when they see too many injustices frigging up the works.
I appreciate law and order, too. We all take it for granted. What I was referring to with "law and order" talk was Trump's heavy handed militarization response. That didn't sit well with a lot of people including the military.

Liar.

I appreciate law and order, too. We all take it for granted. What I was referring to with "law and order" talk was Trump's heavy handed militarization response. That didn't sit well with a lot of people including the military.

Well if local law enforcement cannot keep law and order who else do you turn to?

/——-/ Your constant reference to the “blob” has inspired me to name your candidate Bidumb. Thanks for the inspiration.

“Cankles” begat the blob

Liar.

Well if local law enforcement cannot keep law and order who else do you turn to?
To me, and to a lot of other people including the military, it was an overreaction. It was not necessary. The riots are over. They were brought under control without sending in the army.

Brilliant!
SMFH

Aww you triggered?

But 300000 rioters packed into the streets looting and burning buildings, that's AOK huh?
There were 300,000 rioters where? Good for you that you weren`t around in 1968. You would still be hiding under your bed.

Brilliant!
SMFH

Aww you triggered?

There were 300,000 rioters where? Good for you that you weren`t around in 1968. You would still be hiding under your bed.

I was down at the Mall, hunting girls and weed. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back