Tickets for trump's Waco rally. His niece says get them now.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Tickets are required for trump's Waco rally Saturday. His niece, who is no fan of his, is encouraging everybody who doesn't support that orange fool to sign up for tickets, and then not attend. If you have 2 tickets, that's 2 MAGAs that can't attend. Tickets are available at the site below. Sounds like a fun thing to do for future ralley's too.

If a lot of these hate-filled idiots show up and attempt a counter-protest against Trump supporters who just came there for a peaceful rally... do I need to ask who YOU WOULD BLAME for the violence? Bunch of firkin' LOSERS and if they keep effin' around, they WILL FIND OUT. Their media will help fan the flames and all the blame would be cast against those who just came for a rally. Oh well, it'll come, sooner or later. Let it be what it'll be.

Tickets are required for trump's Waco rally Saturday. His niece, who is no fan of his, is encouraging everybody who doesn't support that orange fool to sign up for tickets, and then not attend.

Knock yourself out, moron, if Trump has a rally at a venue holding 10,000 people, 30,000 show up standing outside. They even set up a big screen for those people, so, all the overflow spillage will just now get seats inside! Another win-win!

Tickets are required for trump's Waco rally Saturday. His niece, who is no fan of his, is encouraging everybody who doesn't support that orange fool to sign up for tickets, and then not attend. If you have 2 tickets, that's 2 MAGAs that can't attend. Tickets are available at the site below. Sounds like a fun thing to do for future ralley's too.

Janet Reno really fucked that up. Ruby Ridge, another fuck up. I wouldn't be referring to democrat disasters as a role model.

If you have 2 tickets, that's 2 MAGAs that can't attend. Tickets are available at the site below. Sounds like a fun thing to do for future ralley's too.
:suckoo:

That's called TDS. You must get tickets to an event you will not attend in order to support your delusion that Orange Man Bad.

The fact that Trump has such massive support from the American people is so intolerable to you that you must fool yourself into believing it's not true.

You're not fooling anybody but yourself, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

The sad loneliness of the left is pathetic.

If a lot of these hate-filled idiots show up and attempt a counter-protest against Trump supporters who just came there for a peaceful rally... do I need to ask who YOU WOULD BLAME for the violence? Bunch of firkin' LOSERS and if they keep effin' around, they WILL FIND OUT. Their media will help fan the flames and all the blame would be cast against those who just came for a rally. Oh well, it'll come, sooner or later. Let it be what it'll be.
Trump is a ridiculous clown, as are his idiot supporters – Trump has only himself to blame.

Wonder if they will end the rally with a big bon fire? :)

Oh, well, gotta keep the grift alive. Contribute to the cause.

Wonder if they will end the rally with a big bon fire? :)

1679696723199.png

I'd not go to a Trump rally if it was across the street but here's a pro-tip if things get rowdy, show the leftists no quarter.
Hopefully, some Indy journalists will be there to record the events.

Interesting that to get people to show up at shitter in chief Joe Biden rally, you have to pay the people to show up. I remember when Joe had 6 circles and those were filled with 1 person each. Talk about a rally.......

Same thing those Tik Tok Liberal Tweens did in the last election.(ignorant Liberal troublmakers) I can't wait til they ban Tik Tok permanantly. I know one state that already has...

Forum List

Back