300,000 Apply For Trump Rally Tickets

Don't forget to sign your death warrant.

Why do you think a Trump Rally is so much more deadly than a George Floyd Riot?
One is jammed packed, indoors...breathing in the virus filled air and touching the virus contaminated surfaces, like doors, bathroom fixtures, stair rails, hard seats, much like nursing homes and big conferences and meat packing plants, the cause of 50% of the spread and deaths.

And the other is outdoors...

Ya know, for a bunch of loud-mouthed goobers, you people are sure afraid of everything.

Chances are, everyone in the country has already been exposed to the virus.

One is jammed packed, indoors...breathing in the virus filled air and touching the virus contaminated surfaces, like doors, bathroom fixtures, stair rails, hard seats, much like nursing homes and big conferences and meat packing plants, the cause of 50% of the spread and deaths.

Ya know, for a bunch of loud-mouthed goobers, you people are sure afraid of everything.

Apparently not in Tulsa.

We are getting there,that's for sure. 2 million COVID cases confirmed in America so far. If there are 100 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed, that's a majority of Americans.

Its very unlikely that anything terrible will happen
Covid ain't done. New cases are jacking in Tulsa, specifically. The governor should close the venue based on current Covid activity.

I honestly have nothing against Trump holding rallies. I'm not going, but his supporters and the curious should have the chance to see their Pres live if they want. But it's not responsible to do it right now. No, the vast majority of people who catch Covid don't die. But they SPREAD it to others, and we know a small percentage of those infected will end up in the hospital, a few will die. Now when you're talking about 200 people in the grocery store, that's a small number who will have a bad outcome. When you're talking about 30,000 in a stadium or wherever it is, THAT's a lot of cases, a lot of community spread, a lot of unhappy outcomes.

Anyone interested in Covid activity in Tulsa County, OK right now? Cases are suddenly spiking. Does a huge rally seem like the responsible thing to do right now? I don't think it would even meet the President's suggested guidelines.
View attachment 349707

When it comes to a choice of adoring crowds or public safety, our president will choose the former

Its very unlikely that anything terrible will happen
Covid ain't done. New cases are jacking in Tulsa, specifically. The governor should close the venue based on current Covid activity.

I honestly have nothing against Trump holding rallies. I'm not going, but his supporters and the curious should have the chance to see their Pres live if they want. But it's not responsible to do it right now. No, the vast majority of people who catch Covid don't die. But they SPREAD it to others, and we know a small percentage of those infected will end up in the hospital, a few will die. Now when you're talking about 200 people in the grocery store, that's a small number who will have a bad outcome. When you're talking about 30,000 in a stadium or wherever it is, THAT's a lot of cases, a lot of community spread, a lot of unhappy outcomes.

How about the George Floyd Riots? Should the NAACP and Antifa cancel the events or do them online too?

There are always viruses and other pathogens going around you know

They could just say they're gathering to protest the racism of the democrat Party which includes slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, the Clintons and "You ain't black" Biden.
They're expecting a jack in cases due to the protests. If your friends are all jumping off a bridge, are you doing to do it, too?
That's the dumbest argument for a rally yet.

Looks like Bidum has Trump on the ropes.

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

Damn! That’s a lot of really dumb people.

The irony is they're all smarter than Bidum. Your Hero.
Yes. 300,000 an indoor event without wearing a mask during a global pandemic.
Brilliant!
SMFH

Be another hot spot like S Dakar’srhight.

Given the violent nature of the blob supporters, its a good idea to have a waiver signed in advance. You're taking your life into your hands when you go into one of these hate-fests.
/——-/ Your constant reference to the “blob” has inspired me to name your candidate Bidumb. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anyone interested in Covid activity in Tulsa County, OK right now? Cases are suddenly spiking. Does a huge rally seem like the responsible thing to do right now? I don't think it would even meet the President's suggested guidelines.
View attachment 349707

When it comes to a choice of adoring crowds or public safety, our president will choose the former

he craves people stroking his fragile snowflaked ego... because lord knows melania isn't stroking anything donny has.

I wonder how many Bidum could get in to his basement for a rally? Maybe Bidum can run for President of CHAZ. He would be a good Warlord.

"Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign."

Damn! That’s a lot of really dumb people.

The irony is they're all smarter than Bidum. Your Hero.
Yes. 300,000 an indoor event without wearing a mask during a global pandemic.
Brilliant!
SMFH
If you see the sports stadiums fill up then the people going are the fools on so many levels. Coronavirus is just one and may not even be at the top of the list.

I haven't been on the "Trump messed up the Corona response" bus, for the most part. Maybe we could have been better prepared, but most of the criticism is political spitballing, imo.
BUT THIS IS CLEARLY MISMANAGEMENT OF THE VIRUS.

If Oklahoma (people will be traveling there from all over the state, I'm sure) becomes the new hotspot it is clearly, without question, going to be on our President's shoulders.

Did ya see the disclaimer you have to sign? (and you'll have to sign this for any Trump rally going forward)....No?
Trump rally sign-up includes disclaimer about potential COVID-19 exposure

A couple of thousand people jammed together in a cramped space, shoulder to shoulder, bravely emulating their fearless leader and not wearing a mask. What could go wrong? :)
I think Darwin would call that Unnatural Selection. Forced thinning of the herd. Make America Stupid Again.....:auiqs.jpg:

People cram into planes during every cold and flu season. NYC's Subway never did close during the pandemic. Although they were cleaned for the first time in their history.

We aren't bubble boys, being exposed to pathogens is part of life

Except that the cold and flu has very little chance of killing you (except in some extreme cases), or even impairing you respiratory system (maybe a cough or congestion) to the point it shuts down your ability to breath.
The point here is that if you follow the rules of wearing a mask and social distancing (along with hygiene), we can get back to something approaching normal. Things like herd immunity are illusions.

Now a couple of thousand people in a cramped space not wearing masks? That's pathogen exposing on a whole nuther level. :)
But feel free to stand and bask in the glory of the great white hope ginning up the faithful (emphasis on hope here since he's down in every swing state he won in 2016).

Personally, I would be more concerned about walking on the streets of San Francisco with all of the piles of crap stacked up as opposed to a Trump rally. Typhus and cholera are a lot more deadly than the Kung Flu.

Funny you should contrast piles of stacked crap with a Trump rally. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Again, while piles of poo are smelly and look bad, unless you drink water or eat food that's come into contact with it, or rub yourself generously against it, it's unlikely to kill you.
This virus has a good chance of that....so, next comparison?

I haven't been on the "Trump messed up the Corona response" bus, for the most part. Maybe we could have been better prepared, but most of the criticism is political spitballing, imo.

If Oklahoma (people will be traveling there from all over the state, I'm sure) becomes the new hotspot it is clearly, without question, going to be on our President's shoulders.

So who's responsible for all the increase in cases from the riots where everyone was out in the streets blowing snot all over each other? Does that fall on Nazi Pelosi's shoulders?

You're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites, and you know it but you don't care as long as you think you can hang a turd around Trump's neck.

From day one, Trump has sent a message that the virus is to be ignored, that social distancing and masks are silly liberal overreactions to the virus. He has encouraged his staff and followers to ignore the guidelines.

Forum List

Back