Tickets for trump's Waco rally. His niece says get them now.

:suckoo:

That's called TDS. You must get tickets to an event you will not attend in order to support your delusion that Orange Man Bad.

The fact that Trump has such massive support from the American people is so intolerable to you that you must fool yourself into believing it's not true.

You're not fooling anybody but yourself, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.
Trump has massive support but Biden has more, proven in the last election.

Tough shit. Get over it. Grow up.

That's why trump chose that day.
Didn't get nearly the bump or publicity he was expecting. And it's because he can't stop whining about his personal grievances. He's become boring. Predictable.
What played well before the pandemic and January 6th...isn't going to play anymore. He needs to step up his campaigning..fast...or his protege is going to throw his hat in the ring because he smells blood in the water. :)

Tickets are required for trump's Waco rally Saturday. His niece, who is no fan of his, is encouraging everybody who doesn't support that orange fool to sign up for tickets, and then not attend. If you have 2 tickets, that's 2 MAGAs that can't attend. Tickets are available at the site below. Sounds like a fun thing to do for future ralley's too.

sure if you all want to support i’m with your cash that’s fine…folks can live stream it

sure if you all want to support i’m with your cash that’s fine…folks can live stream it
I'm sure he would charge for tickets if he thought he could, but they are free.

I'm sure he would charge for tickets if he thought he could, but they are free.
i didn’t know that…

either way so you all took a spot away from a felow american that was interested in going…good for you for hurting other people. i’m sure that makes you proud

i didn’t know that…

either way so you all took a spot away from a felow american that was interested in going…good for you for hurting other people. i’m sure that makes you proud
Didn't hurt them as bad as they were hoping.

Thousands attended the rally, unlike Biden rallies which they had to hold in small venues, and block off most of the available space to make it look like it had any attendance to speak of.

Didn't hurt them as bad as they were hoping.

Thousands attended the rally, unlike Biden rallies which they had to hold in small venues, and block off most of the available space to make it look like it had any attendance to speak of.
it just seems odd to me that dembots brag about rushing to take tickets to an event they don’t plan on going to, to keep others that want to go, from going….then mock that nobody went…well yeah

i guess it’s better then in 2016 when they were paid by the clinton camp to go and cause acts of violence

i didn’t know that…

I'm very proud of all my efforts to make sure trump gets what he has earned.

I'm very proud of all my efforts to make sure trump gets what he has earned.
what does my post have to do with trump? what is taking someone away from someone else, in this case a ticket, help you in those efforts? sounds like you are hurting a third party

what does my post have to do with trump? what is taking someone away from someone else, in this case a ticket, help you in those efforts? sounds like you are hurting a third party
You seemed to have some sort of odd interest in what I might be proud of.

Forum List

Back