Texas Longhorns Athletes Call for University to Drop 'The Eyes of Texas' Song and Strip Campus of Confederate Symbols

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

1592043564785.jpeg

the level of ignorance and hate for American history on college campus’ is shocking and dismaying

This is Chairman Mao’s Cultural Revolution coming to America

Oh yeah, that song, "I've been working on the railroad..." It's about time.

I hope this generation will do better than mine. -Tipping my hat.

View attachment 349675
the level of ignorance and hate for American history on college campus’ is shocking and dismaying

Why does this offend you so much ? A university should not be venerating slavers and racists.
When ever i see a loser like TT, because not once but twice England(that had the best army at the time) got their asses handed to them, has to come here and give US his 2 cents worth of ideas, when he should go after the Royals who have never denounced their heritage of owning slaves. Tear down Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle, where many slaves were held against their will...

Wow!

Certain people are feeling empowered as never before.

When they say something, the reply is: Yes, sir! Sorry that we didn't do that yesterday. Please forgive us. Let us keep our jobs. We promise to give our undying moral (and financial) support to you. Please realize that we had no choice in the selection of our parents. We plead guilty to all your charges.

View attachment 349675

Why does this offend you so much ? A university should not be venerating slavers and racists.
When ever i see a loser like TT, because not once but twice England(that had the best army at the time) got their asses handed to them, has to come here and give US his 2 cents worth of ideas, when he should go after the Royals who have never denounced their heritage of owning slaves. Tear down Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle, where many slaves were held against their will...
The Atlantic ocean is a better defensive system than the English channel and that`s why we were able to help our allies. The British abolished slavery decades before we did. Do you have anything else today?

Perhaps the UT athletes can explain why tax dollars should be wasted on meaningless athletic events to begin with. Cut out all sports at State schools and universities and lower tuition rates so more people can attend college.

View attachment 349675

The Atlantic ocean is a better defensive system than the English channel and that`s why we were able to help our allies. The British abolished slavery decades before we did. Do you have anything else today?
So the British abolish slavery in 1833, while it took the Northern Republicans to abolish slavery from the Southern White Democrats 30 years later. Why do you hate your own country more than the British who originally brought the slaves to this country? Why are you such a retard, not to understand this?

Perhaps the UT athletes can explain why tax dollars should be wasted on meaningless athletic events to begin with. Cut out all sports at State schools and universities and lower tuition rates so more people can attend college.
I am biased in the fact that I like football

the libs in the UT front office may not care about the sport at all other than that the Longhorns football program brings in millions more dollars than it costs to run the team

so if nothing else the greedy academics can say groveling to black student athletes is a business decision

UT along with most other major universities is already in bed with the communist chinese

and now this

the libs in the UT front office may not care about the sport at all other than that the Longhorns football program brings in millions more dollars than it costs to run the team

so if nothing else the greedy academics can say groveling to black student athletes is a business decision

UT along with most other major universities is already in bed with the communist chinese

and now this
Why do you think that just Black people would have a problem with this? No decent society should tolerate racism.
This isnt a battle between black and white. Its a battle between good and bad. And the good guys will win.

Why do you think that just Black people would have a problem with this? No decent society should tolerate racism.
This isnt a battle between black and white. Its a battle between good and bad. And the good guys will win.
Go pound sand, tommy

this is an American issue and none of your business

Go pound sand, tommy

this is an American issue and none of your business
Its a conversation going on all over the world ya thick fucker. Good guys on one side and regressive fuckwits on the other.

POWERFUL!!!!

Its a conversation going on all over the world ya thick fucker. Good guys on one side and regressive fuckwits on the other.
Ok. Go somewhere else in the world to talk about it if the UK is such a boring place for you

I’m sure the iranians share your hate for white Americans

I actually agree with you on lowering costs for

and now this
Says the guy who loves it when rag head camel jockey Muslims kill innocent people on the London Bridge...

Forum List

Back