3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

You're saying technically they aren't murders until they're convicted of killing. I looked it up too, murder is the unlawful killing of human being. I guess we'll have to wait till they're convicted to call them murderers.
You know what? There are a lot of people who have murdered others and managed to not be convicted because the state couldn't or wouldn't make it's case.

Just because a person isn't convicted doesn't mean that they can't be guilty of having murdered someone, they just an unconvicted murderer.

You're saying technically they aren't murders until they're convicted of killing. I looked it up too, murder is the unlawful killing of human being. I guess we'll have to wait till they're convicted to call them murderers.
Wait,.. you were just provided Black's Law Dictionary definition. Are you seriously trying to assert that more than one legal type of murder may indeed exist? If so, you just watch it buster.. You could inadvertently cause this Persuader idiot's brain to blow a gasket!

You should tell that to all those anti-abortion people who are calling the people who have abortion murderers. A fetus is not a human being, only the possibility of becoming one.

what species is the fetus until it becomes a human?

what species is the fetus until it becomes a human?
Texas banned abortion at six weeks, (42 days).
is this a human?

1635957425177.jpeg

My little bit of science knowledge tells me the offspring of two humans can be nothing but another human. Thus I would say it is human.
Incomplete. The size of a pea. Certainly not a human in the same way as the one carrying it.
Do you feel that it should receive greater consideration than the human carrying it?

Find someone else to do these troll exercises. No offense.

None taken. I realize you have no answer so you cannot give one. From a purely scientific point of view the fetus is human....there literally is no other choice.

Incomplete. The size of a pea. Certainly not a human in the same way as the one carrying it.
Do you feel that it should receive greater consideration than the human carrying it?

A 1 month old is not a human in the same way the one carrying it is. Humans have lots of stages.

Here is my view, from the moment I found out my wife was pregnant with both our children I viewed them as my children, as humans growing inside of her. There was no point in her pregnancy where I said "oh, now they are humans and I can love them".

Tell me I was wrong.

None taken. I realize you have no answer so you cannot give one. From a purely scientific point of view the fetus is human....there literally is no other choice.
Haha, that's a cute little game you have all rigged up for yourself. Are you under the bizarre impression that someone thinks human fetuses are a different species? Anyhoo...

Haha, that's a cute little game you have all rigged up for yourself. Are you under the bizarre impression that someone thinks human fetuses are a different species? Anyhoo...

I am not the one claiming it is not human.

If the fetus is not human it has to be something.

Forum List

Back