3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

Blacks kill whites at an astounding rate....get real chump.

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of all violent crimes.

In 2013 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

I am getting tired of tolerating people too stupid to be on this board....if I do not see some intelligent commentary soon I will begin deleting the stooopids....and it is not my fault they are usually democrats.

Working in Law Enforcement Taught Me Race Realism --- google dat and fuk off​

1635711136492.png

Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than someone black. The white supremacist dipshits like you choose to ignore this reality. In 2019, blacks killed just over 400 whites.

Whites killed over 2,300 other whites.

In that same year, whites committed 61 percent of the violent crime. Fuck per capita because when you count the number of black murderers as a U.S. population, it is less than 1/1,000th of 1 percent. Math is not a white supremacist strong suit.

If you had watched the video you would have seen ahmuad jogging towards the Macs for at least a hundred yards....if he had been in fear of his life he would not have kept jogging towards the MacMichaels....elementary my boy....elementary indeed!!!
It is elementary but you have no problem failing at even such a simple exercise in logic.
Of course we all know black men have super human abilities, (that’s what makes them so scary after all), including assessing threats from a football field away.
You’re right in one regard though. He should have recognized that the three white dumbfucks in a truck blocking the road were almost certainly there to murder him.

The first district attorney in the case, Jackie Johnson of the Brunswick Judicial Circuit, had to recuse herself because Gregory McMichael, a former Glynn County police officer, was an investigator in her office until he retired a year ago.

In the weeks after the shooting, a second district attorney assigned to the case, George Barnhill of the Waycross Judicial Circuit, declined to pursue charges. He wrote in April that there was no probable cause to issue arrest warrants, and he later recused himself because of a conflict of interest. (The new prosecutor, District Attorney Joyette Holmes of the Cobb County Judicial Circuit, hails from metro Atlanta, a few hours away.)

Barnhill wrote to a Glynn County police captain that the McMichaels had "first hand probable cause" to pursue Arbery and that they had told police that they believed he was a "burglary suspect" in their neighborhood.

"It appears their intent was to stop and hold this criminal suspect until law enforcement arrived," Barnhill wrote. "Under Georgia Law this is perfectly legal

"Under white supremacist Georgia Law this is perfectly legal"

Ooops, looks like something changes

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Under white supremacist Georgia Law this is perfectly legal"

Ooops, looks like something changes
Lookie here sweet cheeks in these little small towns ....everyone knows everyone and are connected or related in many different ways....that is just how it is in small towns.

What was the smallest town you ever lived in?

Small towns are America....no one who has never lived in a small town is Really American.....city slickers are the most corrupt in the nation.

Look at Chicago....probably the best example.

Blacks kill more blacks there in 6 months than the KKK did in its entire history....yet you want to get all worked up about a couple of honest citizens rubbing out a convicted criminal with mental problems? Get real.

Last edited:
Lookie here sweet cheeks in these little small towns ....everyone knows everyone and are connected or related in many different ways....that is just how it is in small towns.

What was the smallest town you ever lived in?

Small towns are America....no one who has never lived in a small town is Really American.....city slickers are the most corrupt in the nation.

Look at Chicago....probably the best example.

Blacks kill more blacks there in 6 months than the KKK did in its entire history....yet you want to get all worked up about a couple of honest citizens rubbing out a convicted criminal with mental problems? Get real.

Shut the fuck up you stupid racist peiece of shit. You talk about chicago and there are over 30,000 gun deaths per year. Most of them are whites in small towns blowing their brains out on purpose or by accident.

Last edited:
Certainly justified by the Law of Self-Defense.....ahbery had no right to self defense because he was not in fear of his life.
You don't know if he was or was not, however it seems to me that the average person would be in fear to a certain degree if he/she was being chased and accosted by 3 men of a different race in a scenario with all of the trappings of being in the very least, hostile and possibly life threatening.

You don't know if he was or was not, however it seems to me that the average person would be in fear to a certain degree if he/she was being chased and accosted by 3 men of a different race in a scenario with all of the trappings of being in the very least, hostile and possibly life threatening.
Even of the same race. They chase you down in a pickup truck and block the road and one hops out of the truck and points a shotgun at you.

But, standing over the body with the cops and saying "Fucking ni**er" didn't exactly help their case.

Logic and common sense as well says if you are in fear of your life you will not jog for a 100 yards towards those you fear and are holding weapons.

Put yourself in his shoes...if you felt someone was a threat to your life and they were stationary at least(probably more) a hundred yards in front of you....what would you do?

There are houses all around. You have a phone.

I do not know what you would do but the last thing I would do would be to run towards them.

Logic and common sense as well says if you are in fear of your life you will not jog for a 100 yards towards those you fear and are holding weapons.
Oh, so you already forgot about that Stand Your Ground law you were wanking to for a few years.

And apparently Arbery just broke the 100 yard dash world record by 50%, while jogging. Fascinating. Will wonders never cease?

Put yourself in his shoes...if you felt someone was a threat to your life and they were stationary at least(probably more) a hundred yards in front of you....what would you do?

I do not know what you would do but the last thing I would do would be to run towards them.
Do I have a gun?

The things you say didn't happen. We have all seen the video.

Even if that were true, does trespassing allow people to murder you.
No one was murdered....time and again we see posters come on this thread and make comments but unfortuately do not know the facts of the case.

No one was murdered....time and again we see posters come on this thread and make comments but unfortuately do not know the facts of the case.
Then why are these three men charged with The killing of Ahmaud Arbery ? You mean he's still alive and this is all a conspiracy theory of some kind.

Then why are these three men charged with The killing of Ahmaud Arbery ? You mean he's still alive and this is all a conspiracy theory of some kind.
Now you are using the correct terminology.....ahhhhmaud was killed foe sho.

Murder is a legal term....but you are not the only one using incorrect terminology....I see the media using it constantly in reference to this case and I think they could be sued for that.
Home » Law Dictionary » M » MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE

MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE​

THELAW.COM LAW DICTIONARY & BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY 2ND ED.

The intentional killing of a person with premeditated intent to cause and inflict harm and which may include prior planning

Ahmaud Arbery was not killed intentionaly....he died as a result of a struggle over the gun...he may have killed himself by pulling on the barrel of the gun causing it to discharge.

There was no pre-meditation to kill ahhmaud

There was no plan to kill Ahmaud.

Not to forget .....everyone is innocent until proven gulilty in a court of law.

Last edited:

Murder is a legal term....but you are not the only one using incorrect terminology....I see the media using it constantly in reference to this case and I think they could be sued for that.

The intentional killing of a person with premeditated intent to cause and inflict harm and which may include prior planning

Ahmaud Arbery was not killed intentionaly....he died as a result of a struggle over the gun...he may have killed himself by pulling on the barrel of the gun causing it to discharge.

You're saying technically they aren't murders until they're convicted of killing. I looked it up too, murder is the unlawful killing of human being. I guess we'll have to wait till they're convicted to call them murderers.

You're saying technically they aren't murders until they're convicted of killing. I looked it up too, murder is the unlawful killing of human being. I guess we'll have to wait till they're convicted to call them murderers.
You should tell that to all those anti-abortion people who are calling the people who have abortion murderers. A fetus is not a human being, only the possibility of becoming one.

What's the point of arming yourself when going to confront someone and attempting to force them to do something that may not be in their best interest or something they may just not want to do?

Why bring a gun unless you plan on using if you have or need to?

Forum List

Back