3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

Fetuses? How bizarre... could you point me to any academic materials that agree with such a bizarre claim? Doubtful.

Point being, your rhetorical question game is silly. Anyone can play and can play either side.

You do not think that a fetus in the 3rd trimester does not respond to stimuli?

You clearly have no children.

They each have their own. My first child would respond to my voice, the 2nd never really did. The 2nd was much more sensitive to what my wife ate than the first.
Fascinating. Did they respond in English? Could you pass the veal, please..

Ah yes, the old bait and switch. Saw that one coming a mile away. I am not interested in old AOL chat room parlor tricks and dishonest conversation. Go find someone suggesting we abort fetuses in the 3rd trimester.

So, at what point does the fetus become human? What is the magical point where it goes from being not human to human?

So, at what point does the fetus become human?
Ah yes, again with the bait and switch. You are asking that question of someone who pointed out that all human fetuses are human. Literally, directly to you.

At what point does a child become an adult? Who knows. So we draw a line in the sand. And since we innately acknowledge a difference between a newborn child, or an adult, and, say, an unconscious collection of human cells (like a 10-week fetus, or a brain dead adult), we draw another line in the sand. That's why we will pull the plug on a hopelessly brain dead loved one, and also why nobody has ever been to a funeral or burial for a 10-week miscarriage.

There really isn't anything more complicated about it. So I and everyone else are correct to be immediately suspicious of your shell game and of the people attempting it.

what species is the fetus?
Could be human. Could be otherwise. Again:
A fetus is a stage in the prenatal development of viviparous organisms. This stage lies between embryogenesis and birth.[1] Many vertebrates have fetal stages, ranging from most mammals to many fish.
Golfing Gator said:
The fetus is human, there is no other option.

Do you somehow still not understand?

So, at what point does the fetus become human? What is the magical point where it goes from being not human to human?
Classic strawman. The genuine question is one of personhood, not species. When does a human embryo or fetus become a person?

Roe made it a question of viability. Human still being irrelevant.

Last edited:
When does a human embryo or fetus become a person?
Yes. And part of adulting is setting standards even when we cannot answer the question.

When does a child suddenly become capable of informed, consensual sex? Who knows.

When does a fetus become 100% certainly nonviable? Only once it already dies. Yet we let mothers abort fetuses that likely are not viable. As we should. What is the "cutoff percentage"? There isn't one.

At what point is it more likely that both mother and fetus die, than one of them surviving? Nobody knows. Yet we let mothers abort pregnancies that could kill them.

Yes. And part of adulting is setting standards even when we cannot answer the question.

When does a child suddenly become capable of informed, consensual sex? Who knows.

When does a fetus become 100% certainly nonviable? Only once it already dies. Yet we let mothers abort fetuses that likely are not viable. As we should. What is the "cutoff percentage"? There isn't one.

At what point is it more likely that both mother and fetus die, than one of them surviving? Nobody knows. Yet we let mothers abort pregnancies that could kill them.
Yep. That's mainly why I support leaving it completely up to potential mothers.

A man and woman went in---likely as they are looking to buy or build a house--they should be investigated. They didn't continue to go in and they didn't attack anyone.
At night with no lights on, are you really that damn dumb.
The criminal continued to go in, had no money and no job, but had a drug habit and like to have his nails done with NO MONEY----his only means of support was crime. He chose to attack the McDaniels and try to steal their gun--he was shot and rightly so..you nitwitted race pimp.
There is no truth in any of that racist diatribe, funny how you never bring anyhng to back up those racist lies.

Forum List

Back