McMichaels and Roddy charged in Federal Court

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The McMichaels were just charged with Federal Crimes.

Charged with Depriving Arbury of his civil rights. Using force and deadly weapons. And Attempted Kidnapping.

So whenever the State Trial concludes, they’ll go to stand trial in the Federal Courts. At this rate they’ll be in jail for five years standing various trials before they start serving their life sentences.

Finally a link to the Justice Department statement.

Merrick Garland ain't playin'.

I bet Moscow Mitch wishes he put him on SCOTUS, at the rate he's going to be locking up Republicans and their voters.
4i6Ckte.gif

I wonder why it took so long. Could it be because we had to wait for a head of the DOJ who was actually interested in doing his job?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The guy was up to no good, then attempted to take away a weapon and got shot. Betcha that the burglaries in the area stopped the moment Arbery got killed.

But under the "moderate" Merrick Garland making a citizen's arrest is now considered a kidnapping attempt. Let that one sink in.

Virtue signal piling on.
Virtual Signaling is truly a Right Wing thing.
They pretend it is a left wing thing, because that is their talking point.
But intelligent people know better.

You RWI are the yughest offenders.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The McMichaels were just charged with Federal Crimes.

Charged with Depriving Arbury of his civil rights. Using force and deadly weapons. And Attempted Kidnapping.

So whenever the State Trial concludes, they’ll go to stand trial in the Federal Courts. At this rate they’ll be in jail for five years standing various trials before they start serving their life sentences.

Finally a link to the Justice Department statement.

This is more evidence of systemic racism against white people by the federal government.

Merrick Garland ain't playin'.

I bet Moscow Mitch wishes he put him on SCOTUS, at the rate he's going to be locking up Republicans and their voters.
4i6Ckte.gif
Garland is a corrupt abusive government official.........

and how sick of you to support abuse of power as a reason why Mitch should have put this abusive man on the SCOTUS. WOW--no moral compass what so ever.

The guy was up to no good, then attempted to take away a weapon and got shot. Betcha that the burglaries in the area stopped the moment Arbery got killed.

But under the "moderate" Merrick Garland making a citizen's arrest is now considered a kidnapping attempt. Let that one sink in.

Actually under the Republican Governor and Republican Attorney General. They were charged under State Law while Trump was in office and our Governor and Attorney General are Republicans in Georgia.

So let this sink in. Under Georgia State Law they are major felons.

Virtue signal piling on.

They'll already be in prison for life....The federal charges only mean anything to the woketards.
These men are murderers. You tried making excuses to justify the murder. Two of your racist brethren are going to prison. May they meet a large black dick in the shower.

That's not what happened.

Forum List

Back