3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

Just make your point. If you want to split hairs, you can do it without our help. Let's hear it.

The point is I have two children and from the second I knew my wife was pregnant we knew they were our children, they were human being growing in my wife's womb. There was not some point along the way where we said "oh, now they are humans and we can love them".

The point is I have two children and from the second I knew my wife was pregnant we knew they were our children, they were human being growing in my wife's womb. There was not some point along the way where we said "oh, now they are humans and we can love them".
Good for you. I am sure much of the pro choice crowd has had the same experience. I know I did.

But you made the choice for yourself.

Indeed. You're entitled to your personal opinion on that, which you stated previously. However, you're not entitled to make up your own facts.

Indeed. You're entitled to your personal opinion on that, which you stated previously. However, you're not entitled to make up your own facts.

the facts are on my side. you have to rely on the opinion of what "personhood" means.

the facts are on my side. you have to rely on the opinion of what "personhood" means.
You asked what it meant, dickhead. You're welcome. High time you made your case then and began presenting these alleged "facts." I have two wonderful human children too. Whoop-tee-doo for me. Whoop-tee-doo for you. It is nothing but cowardly and fallacious to simply present personal testimony as though that adds any useful, publicly verifiable information to such discourse. We're not even allowed to cross examine such distracting BS here you wuss. Grow up first. Then respond.

You asked what it meant, dickhead

Yes, and nobody was able to give me an answer.
High time you made your case then and began presenting these alleged "facts." I have two wonderful human children too. Whoop-tee-doo for me. Whoop-tee-doo for you. It is nothing but cowardly and fallacious to simply present personal testimony as though that adds any useful, publicly verifiable information to such discourse. We're not even allowed to cross examine such distracting BS here you wuss. Grow up first. Then respond.

Wow, I have touched a nerve here.

Here is my fact for you, feel free to cross examine it....the only possible offspring of two humans reproducing is another human. That is what the fetus is....a stinking human.

Wow, I have touched a nerve here.
Only reason being because you seem to have some sense otherwise. Very disappointing.
Here is my fact for you, feel free to cross examine it....the only possible offspring of two humans reproducing is another human. That is what the fetus is....a stinking human.
Already covered. Stating uncontested facts as though someone were arguing with them does not a point make.

Like I said, grow up first, then respond.

I am too old to grow up.

But that does not change what I said, there are no fact that are in question. Science has answered all the facts. The whole debate comes down to what personhood is, and that is pure opinion.

I am too old to grow up.

But that does not change what I said, there are no fact that are in question. Science has answered all the facts. The whole debate comes down to what personhood is, and that is pure opinion.
Indeed, we had moved on to "person" being the term in question, not "human" as you've more recently reverted to insisting upon. Thoroughly examined in the Roe vs. Wade case. Constitutional "personhood" was then defined by law, not science, though the pertinent science was thoroughly considered. The law made some abortion legal because, being legal persons, women have constitutional rights exceeding any dreamt up so far by the southern State "pro-life" cabal to bestow upon a fetus.

Serious question. The MSM has consistently reported that Arbery was jogging. Is there any evidence at all to support that claim?
No, there is no evidence that he was jogging. Because of an ongoing crime wave in the Satilla Shores neighborhood, many residents installed surveillance cameras.

Police canvassed the entire neighborhood and found several videos of Arbery. None of the videos show Arbery jogging.

They could not find anyone who ever witnessed Arbery jogging in the neighborhood. And of course the prosecutors called no witnesses to back up their unsubstantiated claim that Arbery was ever jogging in Satilla Shores.

While I believe this "jogger" was up to no good, chasing him down, with a gun, was a really stupid thing to do. HE gets the self defense claim and they will rightfully go to prison. If someone chases you down with a gun, any sane person will do what he did. Just call 911 and leave it to the police. He was no direct threat to them. They, however, we're a real threat to him

Forum List

Back