3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

A 1 month old is not a human in the same way the one carrying it is. Humans have lots of stages.

Here is my view, from the moment I found out my wife was pregnant with both our children I viewed them as my children, as humans growing inside of her. There was no point in her pregnancy where I said "oh, now they are humans and I can love them".

Tell me I was wrong.
Wanting or being accepting of a pregnancy is your choice. Circumstances don’t always make that good news for everyone all the time. Is legally forcing someone to continue a pregnancy something you’re ok with?

Wanting or being accepting of a pregnancy is your choice. Circumstances don’t always make that good news for everyone all the time. Is legally forcing someone to continue a pregnancy something you’re ok with?

I am against abortion laws as I find them as worthless as prohibition or drug laws.

I am against abortion for the reasons stated above and think the best way to have few abortions is to have fewer pregnancies. I think this is where anti-choice folks mess up, they focus on the wrong side of things.

I am against abortion laws as I find them as worthless as prohibition or drug laws.

I am against abortion for the reasons stated above and think the best way to have few abortions is to have fewer pregnancies. I think this is where anti-choice folks mess up, they focus on the wrong side of things.
Gotta agree with you there. BTW, that not an "error". It is because they don't actually give two shits about any fetus and are just working on getting the 10th punch on their heaven ticket for the free 12 Oz Starbucks.

A 1 month old is not a human in the same way the one carrying it is. Humans have lots of stages.

Here is my view, from the moment I found out my wife was pregnant with both our children I viewed them as my children, as humans growing inside of her. There was no point in her pregnancy where I said "oh, now they are humans and I can love them".

Tell me I was wrong.
You're not wrong. I felt the same way as you. But I also get not everyone feels like that. That's why it's an individual choice.

I sincerely hope that they are able to get a conviction and that people's eyes are finally open to what's been happening all around them, even if they were unable of it.​

If you were capable of sustaining a civilization, you would know that the proper view is: I sincerely hope justice is done.

I believe you are a dumb ass, racist hag. Do you believe the white folks who were going in and out of that house were casing it as well, oh of course not they were white so they were suppose to go in there.
A man and woman went in---likely as they are looking to buy or build a house--they should be investigated. They didn't continue to go in and they didn't attack anyone.

The criminal continued to go in, had no money and no job, but had a drug habit and like to have his nails done with NO MONEY----his only means of support was crime. He chose to attack the McDaniels and try to steal their gun--he was shot and rightly so..you nitwitted race pimp.

Then perhaps you all should quit saying the fetus it not human. That does not help your position, it just makes you look silly.
The fetus is not a HUMAN BEING. It is like a cake batter----the ingredients are there but it isn't a cake.

The fetus is human, there is no other option.
Yes. And so is a brain dead person in a coma. Obviously we perceive more subtlety than just designating a collection of cells to be homo homo sapiens and stopping there. That's why nobody has ever been to a funeral and burial for a 8-week miscarriage.

Forum List

Back