3.7 GDP Growth

Economy growing........Under TRUMP.....

Poor Liberals.............now go and say your daddy Obama did it. LOL
The economy topped 4 percent several times during Obama's regime.

Every time that is pointed out, a pseudocon screams, "NOT FOR A WHOLE YEAR!"

So there's the benchmark that has been set for Trump.
Got good data going.................and that's a good thing...................but Obama post noted.
Says the guy who brought up Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. You are priceless. :lol:

Problem is, Obama couldn't maintain it. Last months of his term, GDP growth plummeted. - recovered by Trump.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The last two years of O's admin GDP will be higher than the first two years.

The OP is a straight out fake news, a lie, in order to carry out an alt right agenda antithetical to America.

Got good data going.................and that's a good thing...................but Obama post noted.
Says the guy who brought up Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. You are priceless. :lol:
I brought up how it goes.........Your side trying to deflect good news..............Like 3 Americans returned and ..........so what.......

Here Stormy and your like a Mob on Black Friday after a Ferby...............

The last two years of O's admin GDP will be higher than the first two years.

The OP is a straight out fake news, a lie, in order to carry out an alt right agenda antithetical to America.
Huh ? Oh, Jake Starkey ? I hadn't noticed.

upload_2018-5-10_21-53-59.jpeg

Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
You think he would NEED one ? Isn't abolition of catch & release quite enough ? Maybe jailing sanctuary city mayors, and Governor Moonbeam would solidify ?

Trump signs memo ordering end to 'catch and release' practices
As usual, you're totally confused mixing checks with plaids! Trump's memo has nothing to do with that incoherent post by another. Have a strong therapeutic high colonic and go to bed you clueless shit! You can't even keep the poster to whom I responded straight.

Lol, they predicted 4% for the first quarter too.

They got 2.
At one point the prediction was 5.4%. The Trump sheep are really dumb.
It's easy to predict GDP when you have a weak limping economy such as Obama's 1% GDP quagmire. And BTW he could have done better, but he had this great love for government regulation that was an anvil around the necks of new businesses. Thank God Trump is removing much of that regulation along with the rest of Obama's toxic legacy.

They got 2.
It's easy to predict GDP when you have a weak limping economy such as Obama's 1% GDP quagmire. And BTW he could have done better, but he had this great love for government regulation that was an anvil around the necks of new businesses. Thank God Trump is removing much of that regulation along with the rest of Obama's toxic legacy.
No, Trump is removing almost nothing. Obama's legacy will last, and Trump's will be in the trash.

They got 2.
No, Trump is removing almost nothing. Obama's legacy will last, and Trump's will be in the trash.
Oh da man who got a Nobel Peace Prize without doing anything..............lol

Like attacked Libya and left it in utter chaos...........sent weapons to Syria ending up in ISIS hands................Got us thrown out of Yemen and now the Iranians DUDS are there.................what a man............He's MY HERO..............ALL KNEEL TO HIM.............
:abgg2q.jpg:

Well if you are borrowing at the rate the Trump Admin is then you better grow...

There is the other question if you are growing why the need to borrow over 1 trillion a year...

Trump knows our economy. Nobama clearly didn't.
Bullshit! Obama clearly knows how to damage our economy.

Unemployment averaged a whopping 7.4% under Obama, despite being lame ducked his last 2 years in office. And that's not just a coincidence. Obama took concrete steps that everyone, including Obama, knew would damage the economy.

Last edited:
The new president's first quarter is actually the last president's last quarter (Obama). And it was 1.2.
Funny how the Right sung a very different tune when Obama was elected. Back then Obama owened the economy 5 months before he took office!!!

March 2, 2009
RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans.
Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
We should be growing as the data is now going on the book instead of being done underhanded for cheap.
Could you please provide a decoder ring to decrypt that statement?
Try the news.

As long as you skip CNN, BSNBC, NBC, CBS & ABC you MIGHT find a clue.
Well Gramps (or is that your pseudonym Jessica), help me out and fill me in on which fucking data in which fucking book would display the data of "underhanded for cheap" data and headcount. Oh, and don't forget to clue me in on the fucking Agency in possession of that fucking book! I don't speak stupid and I'll need you as a go between to interpret!

You do a fine quick draw on the fatuous bullshit when piggybacking an empty headed and vacuous post substituting your own stupidity for added hilarity! What the Hell are you doing up so late?
If you want to be on ignore accuse me of having an alt again the next time you're butthurt from one of my posts.

Jackass

Obama never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and was the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction.
Tramp has never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and is the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction after having been handed an economy that was NOT in a major recession.

Forum List

Back