3.7 GDP Growth

Trump had nothing to do with this. Things were getting better and better under Obama and. Continued to be better...once we hit recession o hope you guys take credit for it as well.

The economy topped 4 percent several times during Obama's regime.
Obama never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and was the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction.
Tramp has never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and is the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction after having been handed an economy that was NOT in a major recession.
Liar, you're talking about Obama.

Trump had nothing to do with this. Things were getting better and better under Obama and. Continued to be better...once we hit recession o hope you guys take credit for it as well.
That's why when unemployment went up last September it was Trumps fault.

Only to hit your feeble minds it was the hurricanes that caused the spike.

Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans.
Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
We should be growing as the data is now going on the book instead of being done underhanded for cheap.
Could you please provide a decoder ring to decrypt that statement?
Try the news.

As long as you skip CNN, BSNBC, NBC, CBS & ABC you MIGHT find a clue.

IOW...keep at it until you find one that tells you what you want to hear. Grumps sums up the problem with the nation right there.

Obama never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and was the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction.
Tramp has never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and is the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction after having been handed an economy that was NOT in a major recession.
Nope, Obama was handed an economy that was in the worst recession since the Great Republican Depression. Tramp was handed an economy at full employment, with a rising stock market and rising wages, and yet Tramp has STILL been completely unable to produce an ANNUAL GDP of 3%.

Nope, Obama was handed an economy that was in the worst recession since the Great Republican Depression. Tramp was handed an economy at full employment, with a rising stock market and rising wages, and yet Tramp has STILL been completely unable to produce an ANNUAL GDP of 3%.
Obama is the only POTUS to never get a 3% GDP. Even the ones who died in their first term. :laughing0301:

Trump's doing a great job despite the left's fabrication of all things. But it's not all bad liberals, you still have his tweets, his funny hair and the stupid things he says. I got news for you though, some of those "stupid" things are fully intentional, and end up carrying a lot of weight. It's probably by design, he's a clown, but he's not dumb. Still has loose lips. Not exactly Ronald Reagan in class, but then again, our population as a whole has less character than that of the 80s.

I'll take him. Pretty fucking refreshing. People, including LIBERALS wanted a shake-up in Wa. Conservatives wanted someone with core values of country and the balls to see them into action. Trump is that guy. Some say he's achieved more than the last three POTUS combined.

Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans.
Do you have a source of VALID data to validate that statement?
We should be growing as the data is now going on the book instead of being done underhanded for cheap.
Could you please provide a decoder ring to decrypt that statement?
Try the news.

As long as you skip CNN, BSNBC, NBC, CBS & ABC you MIGHT find a clue.
Well Gramps (or is that your pseudonym Jessica), help me out and fill me in on which fucking data in which fucking book would display the data of "underhanded for cheap" data and headcount. Oh, and don't forget to clue me in on the fucking Agency in possession of that fucking book! I don't speak stupid and I'll need you as a go between to interpret!

You do a fine quick draw on the fatuous bullshit when piggybacking an empty headed and vacuous post substituting your own stupidity for added hilarity! What the Hell are you doing up so late?
If you want to be on ignore accuse me of having an alt again the next time you're butthurt from one of my posts.

Jackass
If you're that type of coward who runs because you can't take what you give, go ahead and put me on ignore you cowardly shit! What a stupid idle "threat". Read your post to me and mine in return along with the name on all the posts. You didn't get either right, FOOL!

Don't worry...no apology expected for any of your errors, and don't get all your exercise jumping to conclusions in the future!!

Why are you such a partisan hack? Why do you put party over people?

Trump is the FIRST non-politician since Ike to be elected president. He wants to improve the quality of life for ALL Americans and the American left despises him for it. Why?

As usual, you're totally confused mixing checks with plaids! Trump's memo has nothing to do with that incoherent post by another. Have a strong therapeutic high colonic and go to bed you clueless shit! You can't even keep the poster to whom I responded straight.
No, it looks more like YOU'RE confused ( or just that way all the time). Her post wasn't incoherent at all. She said >> "Growing because all the jobs that the illegal pieces of crap were getting are now going to Americans." So, she apparently was realizing that foreigners working in the US, damage the US economy by sending hundreds of Billions$$ out of the country (remittances$$) thereby depriving US businesses of sales.

Well, I have provided a source of valid data to validate that 100 times in this forum, for years, just for airheads who don't know this basic fact of the immigration issue.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

And how Trump's memo has EVERYTHING to do with it, is that by him stopping catch & release, and thereby really deporting illegals, in large numbers, that does indeed help to grow the economy, by having those jobs now going to Americans, who don't send ($138 Billion/year) out of the country, but instead, spend their wages in US stores (AKA "the economy"). Get it ?

So what she told you was correct, and the only thing incorrect and incoherent, was your ignorant response to her.

Trump is the FIRST non-politician since Ike to be elected president. He wants to improve the quality of life for ALL Americans and the American left despises him for it. Why?
OH Horseshit. Your adulation of that fraud is sickening! And why are you blaming the left as the only portion of the electorate holding nothing but disdain for that fucking fat fraud? For Christ's sake, wake up!

OH Horseshit. Your adulation of that fraud is sickening! And why are you blaming the left as the only portion of the electorate holding nothing but disdain for that fucking fat fraud? For Christ's sake, wake up!

Trump ran on a platform of improving the economy and putting Americans first. What is your issue with that platform?

Even in the gooneybird Pacific Northwest (liberal la la land), it's rather late (10:20 PM), so maybe these might be just what you need, and then go to bed >>

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Oh da man who got a Nobel Peace Prize without doing anything..............lol

Like attacked Libya and left it in utter chaos...........sent weapons to Syria ending up in ISIS hands................Got us thrown out of Yemen and now the Iranians DUDS are there.................what a man............He's MY HERO..............ALL KNEEL TO HIM.............
:abgg2q.jpg:
ISIS does. He created and made them what they were.

Trump ran on a platform of improving the economy and putting Americans first. What is your issue with that platform?
That's not a platform, fool! That's sophistry and pablum for the gullible and easily led, the useful idiots. Have another swallow of Trump piss sucker!

Trump ran on the waves of discrimination, hate and fear employing a tactic of division and marginalization, and Hispanics and Muslims were the "OTHERS" who were disposable and set as the targets for your daily two minutes of hate. Obviously that resonated within you and your fellow travelers. I pity your type of miserable unthinking person who has turned their allegiance from Country to Dogma and "Leader".

America is dying and you dumb bastards are killing her by ignoring Constitutional First Principles and elevating a manipulative Man above those Principles! And don't even protest to the contrary! You and many others have been played, sucker!

Forum List

Back