$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

"Economic growth for everyone. It was glorious."
Some of the darkest years of my life

"Reagan beat the Commies by building more/better weapons."
Ya mean like the fantasy "Star Wars" space lasers?"

"Inflation hit 15% in 1980, dropped below 5% at the end of Reagan's term."
Inflation and interest rates were BRUTAL throughout the Reagan years. And middle class incomes were stagnant.

Like I said...some of the darkest years of my life. Taking EIGHT years to being inflation down from FIFTEEN percent to FIVE is nothing to brag about

Could be due to his policies were directed at helping working folks, not deadbeats.

Star Wars was a ...read this slowly...FANTASY until decades later.

Inflation dropped to 3+% for one year and went right back up again
Dropping to 7% in eight years for a mortgage is hardly something to brag about.

"Commie life"? Try middle class life...with two young kids...trying to save for a down payment in THAT economy

We are currently using weapons developed under Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative, and still developing much of it. Who knows how far we are on development since the public wouldn't be told.

You're FOS.
'Reagan beat the Commies by building more/better weapons'
Like star wars?
Billions of tax payer $$$, wasted and never even sot down a bird, let alone anything else.

'And by supporting freedom lovers trapped behind the Iron Curtain'.
8 years of 'support' did nothing.

'Inflation hit 15% in 1980, dropped below 5% at the end of Reagan's term'.
Unemployment hit 11% in 1982 with his recession.
No one else came close, except, the orange retard we got rid of.
Reagan almost tripled the debt.

Reagan held the top spot in corruption, until the orange grafter, from NYC came along.
Increased defense spending 40% more than it was during the Vietnam war.
I notice none of you Dimtards ever provide any links.

I wonder why......

You're FOS.
'Reagan beat the Commies by building more/better weapons'
Like star wars?
Billions of tax payer $$$, wasted and never even sot down a bird, let alone anything else.

'And by supporting freedom lovers trapped behind the Iron Curtain'.

'Inflation hit 15% in 1980, dropped below 5% at the end of Reagan's term'.
No one else came close, except, the orange retard we got rid of.
Reagan almost tripled the debt.

Reagan held the top spot in corruption, until the orange grafter, from NYC came along.
Increased defense spending 40% more than it was during the Vietnam war.

Like star wars?

You whiney twats said it work never work.
You could never hit a bullet with a bullet.
LOL! Wrong.

Tell that to Solidarity and every one in Eastern Europe.

Were you sad when the Berlin Wall fell?

Weird what happens when the Fed raises overnight rates above 20%

We are currently using weapons developed under Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative, and still developing much of it. Who knows how far we are on development since the public wouldn't be told.

And this is what… 40 years later? Newsflash… that’s decades

Could be due to his policies were directed at helping working folks, not deadbeats.
My businesses grew from 83 on, I was young and just starting out. I made money and lost money, but all in all it was a good start, in the mid-90's it got tough but by 98 it was going well and from 2003 on we did well. 2008 we bought a home at a great deal, 2013 hit a rough patch struggled until 2015 and been doing well since. The President of the country didn't make a difference in my life. Funny how some people let prejudices and biases make or break their life. Plain nonsense.

OK....so some of it is reckless. We shouldn't accept that. Reckless spending falls into the laps of future generations.

If you want to spend it, argue for it, pass it but pay for it.
This is investing... This would be the same as saying you live homeless until you can pay for that house for cash...

Truth is US economy is too far to the right... Compared to the strongest economy in the last decade per captia... Germany has ran a large surplus and has universal Healthcare, paid third level education, very good safety net, environmental and workers right way better than US...
US is just falling behind those standards... US right wing polices are about screwing the middle class and helping the rich, Trump made no bones about it...

Trump didn't help the coal miners, 20% of them lost there jobs under Trump...

Where was the investment into there areas to help them have second careers.... Where is the investment in there areas?
I suppose it is just easier to blame Democrats than actually do something.

This is investing... This would be the same as saying you live homeless until you can pay for that house for cash...

Truth is US economy is too far to the right... Compared to the strongest economy in the last decade per captia... Germany has ran a large surplus and has universal Healthcare, paid third level education, very good safety net, environmental and workers right way better than US...
US is just falling behind those standards... US right wing polices are about screwing the middle class and helping the rich, Trump made no bones about it...

Trump didn't help the coal miners, 20% of them lost there jobs under Trump...

Where was the investment into there areas to help them have second careers.... Where is the investment in there areas?
I suppose it is just easier to blame Democrats than actually do something.

Pay for it.

I notice none of you Dimtards ever provide any links.

I wonder why......
Surprising Republicans need a 'link' to Reagan's greatest blunders.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/money-well-spent
Sep 09, 2010 · Regarding Star Wars, since Reagan proposed the program in 1983, the American government has wasted countless billions seeking technological breakthroughs that have never materialized, and yet no ...

-
-

Last edited:

Sep 09, 2010 · Regarding Star Wars, since Reagan proposed the program in 1983, the American government has wasted countless billions seeking technological breakthroughs that have never materialized, and yet no ...

-
-
He Stupid, your link doesn't say anything about Reagan. Right now it's about Veggie Joe promising "free college".

Nice blunder, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like star wars?

You whiney twats said it work never work.
You could never hit a bullet with a bullet.
LOL! Wrong.
Wrong, star wars never worked in 4 decades you moron.
'Hit a bullet with a bullet"?
You're as stupid as Ronnie was, but lie more.

Tell that to Solidarity and every one in Eastern Europe.

Were you sad when the Berlin Wall fell?
Solidarity never did squat?
E. German's never knew who Reagan even was.
It was Gorbachev's initiative restructuring and reforms of glasnost in 1985, had more to do with the wall coming down than Reagan ever did.
In May 1989, Hungarian Prime Minister Miklós Németh led an effort to remove the border fence between his country and Austria, which encouraged East Germans to flee through Czechslovakia to Hungary. By September, 60,000 East Germans were camped out by the border crossing, at which time Németh allowed for the total opening of the frontier for these refugees.

Weird what happens when the Fed raises overnight rates above 20%
Sure, blame others, that's what republican's learned 40 years ago.
Except for when a democrat is in office.

He Stupid, your link doesn't say anything about Reagan. Right now it's about Veggie Joe promising "free college".

Nice blunder, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Awww, still trying to figure out the complexities of google?
Do you need a link to Abraham Lincoln too?

And then the Soviet Union collapsed.
Still crying over that?

Stocks don't help anyone but the stock holder moron.
My 401K doesn't help any one but me.
How does my 401K help my neighbor?

Oh, is that all? That's awful!!! (Plus the taxes you'll pay on your gains.....shhhhhh)

It's always better if you're able to support yourself, instead of mooching off your neighbor.

Don't you think? (rhetorical question....durr)

Oh, is that all? That's awful!!! (Plus the taxes you'll pay on your gains.....shhhhhh)

It's always better if you're able to support yourself, instead of mooching off your neighbor.

Don't you think? (rhetorical question....durr)
People who buy and sell stocks get a lower tax on the gains because buying stock gives corporations money to invest. It creates wealth, business and jobs. It helps the economy grow.

Forum List

Back