$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

The missile interceptors we have now, unreliable.

You are either a liar, or stupid. Which is it?

The Israeli military’s ace in the hole against the ongoing rocket attacks by Palestinian militants in Gaza is its vaunted Iron Dome air defense system.

“More than 1,050 rockets have been fired towards Israel and the Iron Dome has had an 85 percent to 90 percent interception rate despite the Hamas terrorist organization attempting to overwhelm the system,” Israel Defense Forces spokesman Capt. Ben Rosner told The Post on Wednesday.

Holy fuck, you're a MORON.

The iron dome is NOT the US Star wars boondoggle that Reagan started.

Holy fuck, you're a MORON.

The iron dome is NOT the US Star wars boondoggle that Reagan started.
You don't think we worked with Israel on providing them technology to develop that?

Ok, how about our Patriot system? Are you claiming that is unreliable?

Extended Range Interceptor (ERINT)[edit]​

The Extended Range Interceptor (ERINT) program was part of SDI's Theater Missile Defense Program and was an extension of the Flexible Lightweight Agile Guided Experiment (FLAGE), which included developing hit-to-kill technology and demonstrating the guidance accuracy of a small, agile, radar-homing vehicle.

FLAGE scored a direct hit against a MGM-52 Lance missile in flight, at White Sands Missile Range in 1987. ERINT was a prototype missile similar to the FLAGE, but it used a new solid-propellant rocket motor that allowed it to fly faster and higher than FLAGE.

Under BMDO, ERINT was later chosen as the MIM-104 Patriot (Patriot Advanced Capability-3,PAC-3) missile.
[44]

We are in debt up to our eyeballs already...interests rates will have to go up costing us billions $$$$ more each year just to cover the interest on the debt that we already have.

Secondly, what is in the bill is shit---stupid stuff much of which only makes the country worse off, but they want us to finance this forcing ourselves, our children, our children's children and probably several other generation to pay for this crap just so Pelosi and the other corrupt swamp dwellers can funnel money into their puppet masters pockets and into their corrupt unions pockets so they can thusly get their kickbacks. Stop the fucking stupidity--stop spending on this stupid dem shit. CUT spending....
Repubs are the ones who are the spendaholics. Well, both are really. Cut taxes and spend more. Clinton and the repub congress did a great budget. Last time it happened. Just imagine the savings if the US hadn't started two useless wars.

You don't think we worked with Israel on providing them technology to develop that?

The Extended Range Interceptor (ERINT) program was part of SDI's Theater Missile Defense Program and was an extension of the Flexible Lightweight Agile Guided Experiment (FLAGE), which included developing hit-to-kill technology and demonstrating the guidance accuracy of a small, agile, radar-homing vehicle.

FLAGE scored a direct hit against a MGM-52 Lance missile in flight, at White Sands Missile Range in 1987. ERINT was a prototype missile similar to the FLAGE, but it used a new solid-propellant rocket motor that allowed it to fly faster and higher than FLAGE.

Under BMDO, ERINT was later chosen as the MIM-104 Patriot (Patriot Advanced Capability-3,PAC-3) missile.
[44]

'You don't think we worked with Israel on providing them technology to develop that'?
I doubt it.

The US paid for it but didn't design or build anything.

In 2005, Brig. Gen. Danny Gold, then head of Maf'at, decided to start the program that would include the system's research and a demonstration of the intercepting system.
In 2007, Israel commissioned the development of Iron Dome, choosing Israeli contractor Rafael over the American giant Lockheed Martin.
Israeli company mPrest Systems was put in charge of programming the core of Iron Dome's battle management system. Iron Dome went from the drawing board to combat readiness within less than four years, a remarkably short period of time for a weapons system designed from scratch, according to military experts.

Now they want to.
With the United States on track to greatly increase funding for Iron Dome, there have been calls for technology transfer and co-production of Iron Dome in the United States.
Just as the US and Israel share co-production of the Arrow III missile system, with Boeing manufacturing 40–50 percent of the production content, there has been support in the U.S. Congress, media and think tanks in favor of co-production.
The U.S. House of Representatives included report language in its FY-2013 Defense Authorization Act supporting Iron Dome with $680 million but also instructing that the Director of the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, Lt. Gen. Patrick O'Reilly, "should explore any opportunity to enter into co-production of the Iron Dome system with Israel, in light of the significant U.S. investment in this system."
There were media reports that the Pentagon was requesting similar language in the Senate Defense Authorization Act as well as the respective House and Senate defense appropriations bills for 2013. Adding Iron Dome to the list of high-tech military programs built jointly by both nations would help further strengthen ties between Israel and the United States.

In July 2014 it was announced that Raytheon would be the major U.S. partner in co-production of major components for the Iron Dome's Tamir intercepting missile.

[44]

'Ok, how about our Patriot system? Are you claiming that is unreliable'.

That remains to be seen.
That involves land, sea and mobile units so it's really the quantity that would come into play not accuracy.
Not enough 'Real world' testing to determine

Because the Soviets enslaved them, you stupid twat.
DUH!
But they went along with the joke.
'Poland, East Germany, Albania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary
just went along with the joke? All those Soviet troops were just on vacation, eh comrade'?

RETARD.

DUH!
But they went along with the joke.
'Poland, East Germany, Albania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary
just went along with the joke? All those Soviet troops were just on vacation, eh comrade'?

RETARD.

Stalin enslaved a huge part of Europe and threatened the rest but our resistance was fake.

Just like our victory over the Soviets was fake.
We didn't win, they surrendered, because Gorby was a swell guy.

You're the fucking moron. Or a commie lover, which is worse.

Reagan won, now cry yourself back to sleep, loser.

Stalin enslaved a huge part of Europe and threatened the rest but our resistance was fake.

Just like our victory over the Soviets was fake.
We didn't win, they surrendered, because Gorby was a swell guy.

You're the fucking moron. Or a commie lover, which is worse.

Reagan won, now cry yourself back to sleep, loser.
Holy fuck, you're a delusional, moron.
There was no 'victory' over the Soviets.
Reagan didn't win shit, except gullible idiots, minds.

The only commie lovers are Trump and his cult.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Holy fuck, you're a delusional, moron.
Reagan didn't win shit, except gullible idiots, minds.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Right. They left Poland, East Germany, Albania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary because they suddenly decided to be nice. LOL! Stupid twat.

Was Trump too flexible? Was the reset button too much?

Right. They left Poland, East Germany, Albania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary because they suddenly decided to be nice. LOL! Stupid twat.

Was Trump too flexible? Was the reset button too much?
You're too stupid to converse with, much like Reagan and Trump.
Much like them you take others credit.

The dissolution of the Soviet Union[h] (1988–1991) was the process of internal political, economical and ethnical disintegration within the Soviet Union as an untoward result of General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev's effort of political and economic reform of the Soviet authoritarian system and declining planned economy, which resulted in the end of its existence as a sovereign state. After a 1991 military coup attempt in Moscow have led to a complete disintegration of the country, Gorbachev had to resign his office and what was left of the parliament to formally acknowledge USSR's collapse as a fait accompli.

The process began with growing unrest in the Union’s various constituent national republics developing into an incessant political and legislative conflict between them and the central government. Estonia was the first Soviet republic to declare state sovereignty inside the Union in 1988. Lithuania was the first republic to officially break away from the USSR and restore independence in the Act of 11 March 1990 (not counting the autonomy of Nakhchivan, which had declared independence from both the USSR and the Azerbaijan SSR a few weeks earlier, later rejoining Azerbaijan).

Reagan had nothing to do with that either, moron.

'Was Trump too flexible'?
Only at the waist.

December 15, 2015
In an interview with ABC’s “This Week,” Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists and dissidents.

“As far as the reporters are concerned — as far as the reporters are concerned, obviously I don't want that to happen. I think it's terrible — horrible. But, in all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people. I haven't' seen that. I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed? Because I've been — you know, you've been hearing this, but I haven't seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't' seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”

January 26, 2016
In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

June 3, 2016
In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

Asked a Republican debate what he would do as president in response to Russian aggression, Trump said, “Well, first of all, it's not only Russia. We have problems with North Korea where they actually have nuclear weapons. You know, nobody talks about it, we talk about Iran, and that's one of the worst deals ever made. … So, we have more than just Russia.”

He went on to say, "I got to know (Putin) very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night. But, you know that."

Trump tells a local Miami CBS affiliate that he has nothing to do with Russia and has never met Putin, saying, “But I have nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do, I never met Putin, I have nothing to do with Russia whatsoever.”

The dissolution of the Soviet Union[h] (1988–1991) was the process of internal political, economical and ethnical disintegration within the Soviet Union

After Reagan showed them they couldn't compete militarily.......or economically.

And you're still whining about it, 30 years later. LOL!

Only at the waist.

Not like Bathouse Barry, eh?

After Reagan showed them they couldn't compete militarily.......or economically.

And you're still whining about it, 30 years later. LOL!

Only at the waist.

Not like Bathouse Barry, eh?
All Reagan did was build more weapons, nearly tripling the debt.
By the time Reagan stepped down from the helm, he had expanded the U.S. military budget to a staggering 43% increase over the total expenditure during the height of the Vietnam war. That meant the increase of tens of thousands of troops, more weapons and equipment, not to mention a beefed-up intelligence program. "Star Wars" One of Reagan's controversial proposals was the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), a system intended to make the U.S. invulnerable to nuclear missile attacks by the Soviet Union.

For the five-year period beginning with fiscal 1985, the Reagan defense plan calls for total expenditures of $1.9 trillion. Plainly, one of the main issues facing Americans and their elected representatives this election year is whether a continuing military buildup of this size should be bought at the cost of still greater federal borrowing, tax increases or further cuts in domestic programs. To fund Reagan's $1.9 trillion program.

1980 debt- 1989 debt- % increase
$997,855,000,000.00$2,857,430,960,187.32186.36%

By the time Reagan stepped down from the helm, he had expanded the U.S. military budget to a staggering 43% increase over the total expenditure during the height of the Vietnam war. That meant the increase of tens of thousands of troops, more weapons and equipment, not to mention a beefed-up intelligence program. "Star Wars" One of Reagan's controversial proposals was the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), a system intended to make the U.S. invulnerable to nuclear missile attacks by the Soviet Union.

For the five-year period beginning with fiscal 1985, the Reagan defense plan calls for total expenditures of $1.9 trillion. Plainly, one of the main issues facing Americans and their elected representatives this election year is whether a continuing military buildup of this size should be bought at the cost of still greater federal borrowing, tax increases or further cuts in domestic programs. To fund Reagan's $1.9 trillion program.

1980 debt- 1989 debt- % increase
$997,855,000,000.00$2,857,430,960,187.32186.36%

Yup. Showed the Soviets we could beat them at their own game while our economy grew much faster than theirs. And you're still whining about it, over 3 decades later.

Did you have a big Stalin poster in your dorm? Brezhnev? Both?

Yup. Showed the Soviets we could beat them at their own game while our economy grew much faster than theirs. And you're still whining about it, over 3 decades later.

Did you have a big Stalin poster in your dorm? Brezhnev? Both?
Sure I do, just like your fat, orange, dear leader.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Oh' THAT!

That was Obama telling Medvedev that he could be more flexible discussing the treaty, after the election on the American missiles on the Russian border with Europe.
That was signed in 1987 by Reagan.

You know what Obama did?
Nothing.

You know what Trump did?
The fat, orange, Russian, traitor cancelled it.

February 3, 2019
The United States is suspending its participation in a key arms control agreement with Russia, and will leave the pact completely in six months, the Trump administration announced Friday.

The decision to abandon the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty has raised concerns about a renewed arms race with Moscow. But it's not a surprise.

The landmark 1987 treaty required the United States and what was then the Soviet Union to "eliminate and permanently forswear all of their nuclear and conventional ground-launched ballistic and cruise missiles with ranges of 500 to 5,500 kilometers," according to the Arms Control Association.

That was Obama telling Medvedev that he could be more flexible discussing the treaty, after the election on the American missiles on the Russian border with Europe.
That was signed in 1987 by Reagan.

That was Obama saying he was acting tough before the election, but he'd
kiss Putin's butt after he was re-elected.

Did he pull US missiles out of the Czech Republic and Poland because he was being tough?

The decision to abandon the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty has raised concerns about a renewed arms race with Moscow. But it's not a surprise.

You think Trump pulled out of this treaty to make Putin feel better?

Forum List

Back