3:30am....nine puppies.

Mokie is a butthole. He does NOT get along with men, or other male dogs. He is a rat terrier and such a meanie. Except he loved Gracie. They were best buds. Then along came Karma. Moki would knock her over as a puppy, bully her, and in general be a butthole. I kept telling Mokie "someday she is going to be taller than you, bub. Then watch out". Well..she is 3 times his size but she still knows the pecking order, so although they play, she is subservient to him.

Anyway...now that you know what a butthole Mokie is....there is a lady down the street that rescues blind dachshunds. Jasper gets out often (I thik that is his name) and he has gotten out twice now. He burrows under the fence and is quite the escape artist. First time I found him wandering the middle of the street with a bloody nose from sniffing pavement..I brought him home fully expecting Mokie to have a hissy. He did..but he just barked and ran up to Jasper then skidded to a stop. He then gently sniffed both of Jaspers eyes and then he looked at me. That look said it all. He knew. He left Jasper alone but did bump him from time to time around the house for the few hours he was here. Then the owners came and got him. Second time Jasper escaped, he came to my door. Sniffed his way there. I brought him in, Mokie ignored him, Gracie wanted to play, Karma stuck close to Jasper. Then his owners came and fetched him again.

You did good, Iamwhatiseem. Lucky dogs got you to love them and their pups will go to happy homes. Brava.

Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

That's going to make for some mighty interesting puppies! :lol:

Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

That's going to make for some mighty interesting puppies! :lol:

Apparently this is becoming a new thing..the mother has more hair than this, but is similar in appearance (muscular, triangle ears to the back of the head.
Pitbull-Corgi-Mix-2.jpg

Here is another one...note the heavier coat than a Pit, the larger triangle ears from the corgi..and the bull face/muscular body of a Pit.
corgi_shiba_inu_mix_hybrid_breed.jpg

Last edited:
no no i was wicked...i am at your command....till i dont feel like it....

i am truly sorry....for just going off...which i do on occasion...esp about breeding animals....

heeler/corgi would be my guess

She does kind of look like some cattle dog is in their eh?
The place had mainly pits, and some other breeds including a several Corgi's.
Apparently mixing Corgi's with a Pit is becoming popular. Have no idea why.
I will take a better pic of the mother in a few weeks. She is really a pretty dog.

dna test is what 100 bucks lol......that is also flea treatments etc...when you have a bunch of mutts you are more concerned with vet bills than dna....we just make up fancy names for them...champagne border collie etc

why are you having a litter of puppies??? why?

Dogs don't have kittens?

The puppies are lil cuties!

When I was five years old, I thought all dogs were boys and all cats were girls. I thought dogs and cats had babies together.

My older and more worldly seven year old cousin straightened me out on this matter when his dog had puppies. I was confused as to how a dog, all of them being boys, could have babies.

:lol:

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

Labs are the best of all dogs. They are geniuses.

They do tend to have minds of their own and can really frustrate at times, but I love them. Black labs especially. I had one that was the Einstein of dogs. He practically talked!

Boy that dog was clever. Frighteningly so. Sometimes I wondered if he was sneaking off to chair Mensa meetings.

I have a dog now that was a police dog. He's half German Shepherd and half Black Lab. He's the dumbest dog ever, so that must be the German Shepherd part. But he's the best behaved dog I have ever had. That must be the German Shepherd, too.

Labs are bad. Bad boy! Bad!

Last edited:
We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

They do tend to have minds of their own and can really frustrate at times, but I love them. Black labs especially. I had one that was the Einstein of dogs. He practically talked!

Boy that dog was clever. Frighteningly so. Sometimes I wondered if he was sneaking off to chair Mensa meetings.

I have a dog now that was a police dog. He's half German Shepherd and half Black Lab. He's the dumbest dog ever, so that must be the German Shepherd part. But he's the best behaved dog I have ever had. That must be the German Shepherd, too.

Hmm...German Shepherds are the third smartest dog breed that exist. Labs are number six. That mix should have produced a smart dog unless it was mildly retarded (it happens in dogs as well as humans)
I have has two labs over the years, a white lab and a brown one. What I would say most about labs is they flat out want to please you.

Hmm...German Shepherds are the third smartest dog breed that exist. Labs are number six. That mix should have produced a smart dog unless it was mildly retarded (it happens in dogs as well as humans)
I have has two labs over the years, a white lab and a brown one. What I would say most about labs is they flat out want to please you.

Super smart is not not trust me good in a dog:lol:.....................Jimdandy My main catahoula he was so smart he was scary.

He'd figure shit. I couldn't get it .Here's a good one for example.

He used to get into the main bedroom and none of us could figure out how he was doing it so he could sleep on my bed.

So being the human that I am and a supposedly superior being and Jimdandy was just the dog, I waited one day in my son's room to watch what he did. With Ryan my son.

We watched the damn dog start to work the door knob. Jimmy flipped it over and over until he could get into my bedroom and stretch out on my bed. With his head on my pillow.

He was unreal. Bless his soul.

I love labs. Used to know a really good girl out of Michigan who bred serious kick ass blacks. Straight hunting. Used to live close to OMG teddly. Told me many a good story.

Karma is innocent, I tell ya! No, she did NOT chew that shoe. No, she did NOT steal hubbys steak off his desk where he was stupid enough to leave it for a few seconds. No, she did not piddle in excitment. You all are WRONG. It was NOT HER. Look at this face and tell me it was her. This is her "Not me" face. "Want to play with my stuffed toy?"

2uym13l.jpg

:lol:

Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiliehug::smiliehug: lil pup

Forum List

Back