3:30am....nine puppies.

I get all my dogs from shelters. My genius dog I spoke of earlier was on his last day before execution when I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he lived to the ripe old age of 14. He died in my arms after his legs gave out, and I bawled like a baby.

My current dog was a police dog. I guess he didn't work out too well as a police dog because he was then sent to prison to be trained as a guide dog by the inmates.

Yeah, that's right. My dog is an ex-cop AND and ex-con. You really don't want to fuck with him. :lol:
'
All our cats have been rescue cats. The only cat we actually bought (pretty penny) was a beautiful Himalayan, but he turned out to be as dumb as a shoe. Really pretty, but not too smart....lived a long time, too.

I get all my dogs from shelters. My genius dog I spoke of earlier was on his last day before execution when I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he lived to the ripe old age of 14. He died in my arms after his legs gave out, and I bawled like a baby.

My current dog was a police dog. I guess he didn't work out too well as a police dog because he was then sent to prison to be trained as a guide dog by the inmates.

Yeah, that's right. My dog is an ex-cop AND and ex-con. You really don't want to fuck with him. :lol:
'
All our cats have been rescue cats. The only cat we actually bought (pretty penny) was a beautiful Himalayan, but he turned out to be as dumb as a shoe. Really pretty, but not too smart....lived a long time, too.

I have never paid for an animal. I like the basic American domestic cat. When they are kittens you can pick them out by their coloring. Over the last 45 or so years, I've had a ginger striped cat, a calico, a mixed multicolored cat and a tuxedo cat. Two came from the pound, 2 were given to me, one by a neighbor and one by a work colleague. I can't have a pet now, but when I finally get another one, I want a calico again. My one and only dog was a purebread black lab; someone who couldn't keep her anymore gave her to me. She was really, really smart, really gentle, very trainable, just everything a lab should be.

colorful-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
I should have included something for size reference...that is one knuckle of my fist, with one digit of the pinky visible. The knuckle to the first digit of my pinky is not quite two inches.

'

I've had a few cats. Some strays and some from shelters. One was a Havana Brown. Beautiful cat, but he had been abused. As a result, he had NO feline instincts. This was a cat you could drop upside down and he would not land on his feet. We used to lay him on his back and he would let us pose his paws any way we liked!

Poor thing had chewed off half his tail and all the fur on his back from nervous tension from being abused. We got him all fixed up though. He turned out beautiful.

'

I've had a few cats. Some strays and some from shelters. One was a Havana Brown. Beautiful cat, but he had been abused. As a result, he had NO feline instincts. This was a cat you could drop upside down and he would not land on his feet. We used to lay him on his back and he would let us pose his paws any way we liked!

Poor thing had chewed off half his tail and all the fur on his back from nervous tension from being abused. We got him all fixed up though. He turned out beautiful.

Poor abused baby. It's a sad beginning, but turned out good for him.

pinkie lil nose adorable thing!!!!!!!!! omg how I love dogs! :D (and cats and, and, and ....all animals)

There is a purity of soul that brings a sense of serenity and warmth that is matched by none in these little creatures. One look in their eyes and we can trace our own beginnings before the world demanded that we establish a harder shell to deal with that which is trust upon our shoulders.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWW !!!!

so sweet. What is not to LOVE about sleeping happy puppies!

And this is "Boss"...she is a beaut.
And we call her boss for a reason. We might keep her...I don't know.
1800217_744640792214563_1466269027_n.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I see this thread title, I think of this song.
It's just how my goofy brain works LOL. I'm so associative...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFJDA4RF7U&feature=kp]Nine Voices - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back