270 to Win 2020 Challenge...

Who can come closests to the actual results.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Choose wisely...good luck!

Just have say...Trump is not going to lose WV...

Cool challenge!

Biden likely will be going to jail.....he is going
What ever happened to Hillary going to jail?
You guys investigated her for 25 years and never got an indictment.

One thing for sure, when Biden wins, Trump will not be provided the usual non prosecution of his offenses.
Trump has been using the Presidency to shield himself from investigation.
Time is up Donnie
Corrupt Comey/Mueller lead corrupt FBI----------------there was no crime that Hilliary could commit without her henchmen (both multi millionaires btw) from investigating and gathering evidence then destroying it-----while all the witnesses conveniently got arkancided.

Trump wins solidly on election night.

1603154621225.png

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

I base it on WI and MI electing blue gov's

Virginia is going to be really close....
I find it odd you you’re so sure Trump will win PA and FL. I don’t rule this out from happening, but I don’t see why you’re so confident of it.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

I find it odd you you’re so sure Trump will win PA and FL. I don’t rule this out from happening, but I don’t see why you’re so confident of it.

FL is his home state. Tons of old people there. The Anti-Castro morons in Miami. Young people don't vote in the same numbers.
PA is just a feeling.

I'll be the happiest person in the world if I'm wrong. We'll find out.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

FL is his home state. Tons of old people there. The Anti-Castro morons in Miami. Young people don't vote in the same numbers.
PA is just a feeling.

The polls do show that Trump‘a support from the elderly has eroded including in Florida.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

PA is just a feeling.

The polls do show that Trump‘a support from the elderly has eroded including in Florida.
Hope so.

I see where electoral-vote has him now within 4 points in Arizona.

But they also have Biden over 50% in PA, WI, and MI--52% in WI....

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

PA is just a feeling.

Hope so.

What’s also promising is that democrats are outvoting republicans currently by a lot. 2/3 or early voters in Pennsylvania have been democrats.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

PA is just a feeling.

Hope so.

What’s also promising is that democrats are outvoting republicans currently by a lot. 2/3 or early voters in Pennsylvania have been democrats.

We'll see.

One thing for sure, when Biden wins, Trump will not be provided the usual non prosecution of his offenses.
Time is up Donnie
Corrupt Comey/Mueller lead corrupt FBI----------------there was no crime that Hilliary could commit without her henchmen (both multi millionaires btw) from investigating and gathering evidence then destroying it-----while all the witnesses conveniently got arkancided.
25 years of Conservative conspiracy theories about Hillary.
Zero indictments.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

I can see Trump winning Florida
Pennsylvania was a fluke in 2016, Won’t happen again

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

I can see Trump winning Florida
Pennsylvania was a fluke in 2016, Won’t happen again

It's the key in my view. Biden's poll numbers look great. But I won't feel comfortable until the results are certified really.
1603194487876.png

Time is up Donnie
25 years of Conservative conspiracy theories about Hillary.
Zero indictments.

But we got here now is the new battle cry all the way to Rikers.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

PA is just a feeling.

Hope so.

I guess we know where Pennsylvania's missing mail in ballots are at...

My guess is that will be close, never believe polls. Will vote what I think is best for America at this time in history.

Forum List

Back