270 to Win 2020 Challenge...

Who can come closests to the actual results.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Choose wisely...good luck!

Here is mine:

1602987934135.png

I base it on WI and MI electing blue gov's

Virginia is going to be really close....

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

We're pretty close...I gave Trump Michigan...but it was my least sure pick...could easily go the other way.

(Somehow I also accidentally gave Biden WV...which obviously isn't going to happen...so I suspect I'm not winning this year.)

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here is mine:

View attachment 403258

We're pretty close...I gave Trump Michigan...but it was my least sure pick...could easily go the other way.

(Somehow I also accidentally gave Biden WV...which obviously isn't going to happen...so I suspect I'm not winning this year.)
You and Joe may have something in common. :)

Trump is the only president who actually ACCOMPLISHED all the crazy shit he said he was gonna do. he actually did a hell of a lot more than that, folks, like Space Force, he never promised Space Force, but he did it

because he kept his promises, we're gonna keep him in the White House

PROMSISES KEPT, PROMISES MADE! PROMSISES KEPT, PROMISES MADE! PROMSISES KEPT, PROMISES MADE!

Are you on fucking drugs.

In other threads you are sucking Biden's dick.

What gives.

And no, I don't know if you are being sarcastic.

Somehow I came up with a tie and managed to toss the ball to Congress.

View attachment 403207

That's some fantasy giving Biden the South and Rump Colorado and NM. Did you have fun posting that, troll?

Yes I did have fun, thanks for asking. Fantasy played no part in my activity yesterday. I thought before making use of the software I'd put it through an initial test and I quickly came up with the result I posted. It took me back to my pre-retirement days of being a systems analyst, part of which entailed verifying software before its implementation. I really enjoyed my career.

Another posting I found fun with yesterday was the thread titled, "Biden is going to screw us on 401Ks". Being retired I really hadn't followed his 401k proposal but I enjoyed taking a short time to research what it entailed and form a quick opinion. It too took me back to another aspect of my career that I also found enjoyable.

I predict looting and burning after the vote......300 or so lawsuits..........delays in counting mail In Virus votes............

Mass hysteria in the media to fan the flames of more looting.........

UTTER CHAOS.........that is my prediction.

1603061889908.png

I watched Romney and Hillary, both thought they had it in the bag and were coasting into victory. Now we have Joe, who is calling a "Lid" by 10am which means he takes the day off, more days than he gets out and works, in the campaign home stretch. He has more Lids than a Tupperware salesman, and then we have Trump, probably the best closer this nation has ever produced, catches and recovers from COVID and works the whole time, immediately springs back onto the campaign trail doing 3 rallies a day and he will be hard charging all the way to the finish line. Each candidate's supporters will reflect the intensity of the candidate when it comes to getting their votes in.

Pollsters are no better at finding Trump voters than they were last time.

Trump will exceed the pollsters expectations and Biden will trail their expectations.

Dems will do their best to steal the election by cheating and they will screw that up, just like they screw everything else up.

Wildcard: Antifa/BLM rioting at voting precincts in GOP areas in Battleground States in order to suppress the GOP vote.

Last edited:
I've been trying out different states and choices on the interactive map and I just don't see how Trump wins based on my personal feelings. I just don't think that Trump will have many of the states that he surprisingly won last time around. I have 306 to 232 in favor of Biden. Which ironically would be the same electoral number that Trump beat Clinton with.

1603069375571.png

Biden wins back Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. All three have traditionally gone blue but just barely went red in 2016. All three are polling back decisively in the blue direction. All else equal, Biden wins right there if he can take back these three states.

I also have Biden picking up Iowa and Arizona.

Several other swing states are going to be close but I left for Trump. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia.

View attachment 403673

Biden wins back Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. All three have traditionally gone blue but just barely went red in 2016. All three are polling back decisively in the blue direction. All else equal, Biden wins right there if he can take back these three states.

I also have Biden picking up Iowa and Arizona.

Several other swing states are going to be close but I left for Trump. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia.
Hope so.

I watched Romney and Hillary, both thought they had it in the bag and were coasting into victory. Now we have Joe, who is calling a "Lid" by 10am which means he takes the day off, more days than he gets out and works, in the campaign home stretch. He has more Lids than a Tupperware salesman, and then we have Trump, probably the best closer this nation has ever produced, catches and recovers from COVID and works the whole time, immediately springs back onto the campaign trail doing 3 rallies a day and he will be hard charging all the way to the finish line. Each candidate's supporters will reflect the intensity of the candidate when it comes to getting their votes in.

Pollsters are no better at finding Trump voters than they were last time.

Trump will exceed the pollsters expectations and Biden will trail their expectations.

Dems will do their best to steal the election by cheating and they will screw that up, just like they screw everything else up.

Wildcard: Antifa/BLM rioting at voting precincts in GOP areas in Battleground States in order to suppress the GOP vote.

Good guess. Not out of the ballpark.

Biden 336
Trump 202

Gave Trump Florida and Georgia
Biden gets Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, NC , AZ
Biden likely will be going to jail.....he is going

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Trump wins but the libs call the races into court---------so neither Trump or Biden get 270 votes. Pelosi wants to be the queen of the US.

Biden likely will be going to jail.....he is going
What ever happened to Hillary going to jail?
You guys investigated her for 25 years and never got an indictment.

One thing for sure, when Biden wins, Trump will not be provided the usual non prosecution of his offenses.
Trump has been using the Presidency to shield himself from investigation.
Time is up Donnie

I've been trying out different states and choices on the interactive map and I just don't see how Trump wins based on my personal feelings. I just don't think that Trump will have many of the states that he surprisingly won last time around. I have 306 to 232 in favor of Biden. Which ironically would be the same electoral number that Trump beat Clinton with.

With two weeks to go, Trump is struggling in traditionally Red States........Arizona, Georgia, Iowa
Trump needs a perfect game in swing states ....like he got in 2016
Biden has multiple paths to victory
Trump has one......win all those swing states he now trails in

With two weeks to go, Trump is struggling in traditionally Red States........Arizona, Georgia, Iowa
Trump needs a perfect game in swing states ....like he got in 2016
Biden has multiple paths to victory
Trump has one......win all those swing states he now trails in

I have Biden winning on that electoral map but if Biden loses I think he will lose big. Whichever candidate wins I think it will be approaching a landslide either direction. I don't personally think will come down to one state deciding the election or a handful of electoral votes. I think either Biden wins in a landslide or Trump wins in a landslide. I personally believe it will be Biden though because I think there is a lot of fatigue right now regarding the Trump administration.

Forum List

Back