270 to Win 2020 Challenge...

This is my final map, disregard the previous one, which will probably be more correct, lol.

1604378640884.png

There was a boat Trump flotilla that went from San Clemente to San Diego. That suggested a Trump car parade from San Clemente to San Diego. They were waving at each other along Pacific Coast Highway. I heard from family that the Mexicans in San Pedro have been overwhelmingly Trump.

California may be a seismic shock.

Awesome.

It would be a DISASTER for Orange Chupacabra if he lost Florida AND Georgia AND North Carolina AND Penn's.

You've predicted he becomes addicted to anti depressants, McDonalds and Television.
We might know Florida tonight... They started prepwork already.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
It would be a DISASTER for Orange Chupacabra if he lost Florida AND Georgia AND North Carolina AND Penn's.

You've predicted he becomes addicted to anti depressants, McDonalds and Television.

Georgia is the most difficult for Joe, but the turnout is in his favor.

Ohio is the one that I chalk up to wishful thinking. Trump won by 8pts in 2016. A loss there would be like the nation spitting up a prune that got stuck in its throat.

Who can come closests to the actual results.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Choose wisely...good luck!
Calling my shots (2):

Minimum Trump - 279:
BzEkA.png

Most likely - 315 to Trump:
Q0Y4k.png

Lots of whiney titty babies throw huge tantrums, like before.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

New projection: 269-269 tie goes to the House. Trump wins.
Nancy Pelosi is going to pick Trump?
Watch the video.

We might know Florida tonight... They started prepwork already.

Florida looks very close. They may need to count every vote before they declare it.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Here's my electoral map:

electoral-map.jpg
Trump losing over 100 electoral votes in 4 years would be pretty humiliating for him.

Running tally as of 7:07 MST for EC
Biden 162
Trump 157

Georgia won't have the count done until the next day.
Even though Florida is listed as a Tossup, I went ahead and gave it to Trump due to the Panhandle hasn't been counted yet and Trump has a slight advantage without that count.

Last edited:
Biden 162
Trump 157

Even though Florida is listed as a Tossup, I went ahead and gave it to Trump due to the Panhandle hasn't been counted yet and Trump has a slight advantage without that count.

Correction for 7:38
Biden 153
Trump 142

Ohio is now too close but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
North Carolina is now too close to call but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
Texas has Biden ahead but Trump is coming closer. If everything goes to Trump from this point on, Trump wins. If it doesn't then Biden wins the Lonestar State.

From the looks of things, it all comes down to the 3 rust belt states which have yet to report.

Last edited:
Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

North Carolina is now too close to call but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
Texas has Biden ahead but Trump is coming closer. If everything goes to Trump from this point on, Trump wins. If it doesn't then Biden wins the Lonestar State.

From the looks of things, it all comes down to the 3 rust belt states which have yet to report.

Looks like Texas is going with Trump. So the new count as of 8:15 is

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

Looks like Texas is going with Trump. So the new count as of 8:15 is

Biden 159
Trump 186

New reports. As of 8:41
Biden 170
Trump 186

Utah goes to Trump while Nevada and Arizona goes to Biden. This isn't official but it's close enough to call for me.

Forum List

Back