270 to Win 2020 Challenge...

Running tally as of 7:07 MST for EC
Biden 162
Trump 157

Georgia won't have the count done until the next day.
Even though Florida is listed as a Tossup, I went ahead and gave it to Trump due to the Panhandle hasn't been counted yet and Trump has a slight advantage without that count.

Correction for 7:38
Biden 153
Trump 142

Ohio is now too close but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
North Carolina is now too close to call but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
Texas has Biden ahead but Trump is coming closer. If everything goes to Trump from this point on, Trump wins. If it doesn't then Biden wins the Lonestar State.

From the looks of things, it all comes down to the 3 rust belt states which have yet to report.

Looks like Texas is going with Trump. So the new count as of 8:15 is

Biden 159
Trump 186

New reports. As of 8:41
Biden 170
Trump 186

Utah goes to Trump while Nevada and Arizona goes to Biden. This isn't official but it's close enough to call for me.

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

I am giving NC to Trump by a close margin.

Biden 162
Trump 157

Even though Florida is listed as a Tossup, I went ahead and gave it to Trump due to the Panhandle hasn't been counted yet and Trump has a slight advantage without that count.

Biden 153
Trump 142

North Carolina is now too close to call but Biden is the "Projected" winner. That could change.
Texas has Biden ahead but Trump is coming closer. If everything goes to Trump from this point on, Trump wins. If it doesn't then Biden wins the Lonestar State.

From the looks of things, it all comes down to the 3 rust belt states which have yet to report.

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 170
Trump 186

Utah goes to Trump while Nevada and Arizona goes to Biden. This isn't official but it's close enough to call for me.

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

9:17

Biden 234
Trump 223

The other states looks like it won't be until tomarrow later when they can get their counts done. So we wait on

Mi, Wi, Mi, Ia, Pa and Ga. You will notice that I left off Montana but it will probably go to Trump but it's not going to really have any sway on the total EC count with it's 3 EC tally.

I will predict that PA will barely go with Trump but it's going to be close.

It's time to call it a night.

Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 170
Trump 186

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

Biden 234
Trump 223

The other states looks like it won't be until tomarrow later when they can get their counts done. So we wait on

Mi, Wi, Mi, Ia, Pa and Ga. You will notice that I left off Montana but it will probably go to Trump but it's not going to really have any sway on the total EC count with it's 3 EC tally.

It's going down to the wire. It's our worst nightmare. No matter who wins, there are going to be hundreds of lawsuits and delays. We won't know for at least a week and maybe 2 weeks. I doubt if the SCOTUS will be involved. It appears the State Legislators have a pretty good handle on things so trying to go around them will be counted as frivulous lawsuits and thrown out. But it's going to be messy either way.

It looks like Biden is going to win the Popular Vote hands down. And so far, he's leading in the EC but the fat lady ain't sung yet. There are 5 states that couldn't even start the mail-in and absentee vote count until today. Penn shows Trump ahead but they haven't even started with their mail-in voting count yet and that comprises a large percentage of the votes.

It also appears that the Senate has a good chance of either going 50/50 or Dem control. It also looks like a couple of Dem seats in the House went to the Reps so no real change there. But that's still up in the air as well.

Here is a weird thing. GA's largest Dem enclave had to stop counting votes because the Sports Arena they are at had a major water main burst. No votes were counted. The Arena is named Truist Park in Atlanta. The Count will resume later on today. Without those votes, Trump has a very, very small margin. So it's anybodies game at this point.

Penn will start the count for mail-in votes later on today. They were not allowed to start by state law until today. So the lead that Trump has over Biden may not be correct. Who knows. There are 3 other states in the same boat.

If Trump doesn't win, it's going to be real messy for the rest of his time in office. Remind me, if I get a call to serve on his cabinet, to turn that job down. I won't last the day and neither would just about anyone on this message board.

Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 170
Trump 186

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

Biden 234
Trump 223

It's going down to the wire. It's our worst nightmare. No matter who wins, there are going to be hundreds of lawsuits and delays. We won't know for at least a week and maybe 2 weeks. I doubt if the SCOTUS will be involved. It appears the State Legislators have a pretty good handle on things so trying to go around them will be counted as frivulous lawsuits and thrown out. But it's going to be messy either way.

It looks like Biden is going to win the Popular Vote hands down. And so far, he's leading in the EC but the fat lady ain't sung yet. There are 5 states that couldn't even start the mail-in and absentee vote count until today. Penn shows Trump ahead but they haven't even started with their mail-in voting count yet and that comprises a large percentage of the votes.

It also appears that the Senate has a good chance of either going 50/50 or Dem control. It also looks like a couple of Dem seats in the House went to the Reps so no real change there. But that's still up in the air as well.

Here is a weird thing. GA's largest Dem enclave had to stop counting votes because the Sports Arena they are at had a major water main burst. No votes were counted. The Arena is named Truist Park in Atlanta. The Count will resume later on today. Without those votes, Trump has a very, very small margin. So it's anybodies game at this point.

Penn will start the count for mail-in votes later on today. They were not allowed to start by state law until today. So the lead that Trump has over Biden may not be correct. Who knows. There are 3 other states in the same boat.

If Trump doesn't win, it's going to be real messy for the rest of his time in office. Remind me, if I get a call to serve on his cabinet, to turn that job down. I won't last the day and neither would just about anyone on this message board.

I'll remind you to send his calls to voicemail.

I don't think--who the hell knows--that SCOTUS wants to get into the habit of deciding elections. But they can overturn lower court decisions to stop counting.

So Biden or Trump is going to ask for re-counts. The state SC stops it. SCOTUS may overturn the stoppage. But as far as kicking out votes or whatever....I doubt they want to get into that business unless it's an obvious disenfranchisement.

This just in. What an embarrassment. But we knew he was going to declare victory before all the ballots were counted. No matter what Rump (notice, the chance, Rump no longer deserves the respect) says, it's still a tossup and neither party has the required 270 EC votes. And the Popular Vote goes to Biden by the Millions.

Who can come closests to the actual results.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Choose wisely...good luck!
Here's my electoral map:

electoral-map.jpg
So far, my map is holding up very well.

Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 170
Trump 186

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

I think they said the same about GA until those late mail-in votes started eating into Trump's huge lead! It even made possible for 2 run-offs for the Senate dragging the Rep. incumb. under 50%! It's not over for the Senate! McConnell took a sigh of relief too soon! ;)

Biden 162
Trump 157

Biden 153
Trump 142

Biden 159
Trump 186

Biden 170
Trump 186

West coast in.

Biden 234
Trump 205

I think they said the same about GA until those late mail-in votes started eating into Trump's huge lead! It even made possible for 2 run-offs for the Senate dragging the Rep. incumb. under 50%! It's not over for the Senate! McConnell took a sigh of relief too soon! ;)

Last count in the Senate was 48 to 48 with a possible Rep lead but that's not chiseled in stone. Much like the Penn and GA wasn't chiseled in stone for Rump. So far, I have been dead on on giving certain states as locks and other states as tossups. I have been more accurate than the News Medias and the Polls. Maybe they should hire me but I would have to sell my soul first.

Has ballot now 324 electrol score for president Biden and 214 electrol to former president?
:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

The gutless T#rds on "the right" as well as the MSM still haven't officially "called it" giving Trump license to hold up transition funds to Biden by way of his GSA headed hack! I feel so sorry for women being used as his rubberstamp! Tillis pulled it out in NC so Senate led by the R's so far with 49 for sure with a need to only win one of the run-off races in Jan.! :rolleyes:

Ohio is now too close but Biden is the "Projected" winner.
According to whom? :dunno:

According to the counted votes. There aren't enough uncounted votes, even if most of them were for Rump, to make up the difference. Rump lost, get over it. Get past the Denial phase.
Where are you getting your information about Ohio?

WTF?

Ohio presidential results
Republicans
held
this seat
CANDIDATEVOTESPCT.
Donald Trump*
GOP
3,074,41853.4%
Joe Biden
DEM
2,603,73145.2%

Last edited:
Ohio is now too close but Biden is the "Projected" winner.
According to whom? :dunno:

According to the counted votes. There aren't enough uncounted votes, even if most of them were for Rump, to make up the difference. Rump lost, get over it. Get past the Denial phase.
Where are you getting your information about Ohio?

WTF?

Ohio presidential results
Republicans
held
this seat
CANDIDATEVOTESPCT.
Donald Trump*
GOP
3,074,41853.4%
Joe Biden
DEM
2,603,73145.2%

So in order to try and get a win, you dig a message from the 3rd where I stated where Biden was leading. Then the count continues and 6 days later, the count is in Rumps favor. You one dishonest SOB. And even with the Ohio win, Rump is losing by almost 10 million on the Popular Vote count and he's already kissed off winning the EC. Ohio would have been icing on the cake, nothing more. Rump lost. Get over it. And until you do, you can sing along with the Party of the Rump Theme Song.

Forum List

Back