25% EV Charging Stations in San Fran Region Don’t Work

Don’t you wish you could watch all these dumbasses who fell for this chit, but omg don’t you wish you could watch their faces when they start going off.
These dumb asses ain’t seen nothing yet , I love it stupid ————-s had years of warning and what’s going to happen the reason they are pushing it and how it’s so fked up these things won’t function we do not have the infastructure to support this bs, not to mention the tech. Is not fully good to go.

In time they will also realize we have no chips for those tin cans they call cars LOL……..

From the people who pretend to care about the environment and want to force the poor to go out and buy EV cars.

From the University of California at Berkeley, so don’t even try to whine about the source:
Yes, and we all know that there are almost never any initial problems with implimentation of new technology, and any problems that do occur will never be worked out. I suppose having a group to evaluate problems and come up with solutions could easily get past that initial hurdle, but nobody seems to be doing that..........Oh wait.

Yes, and we all know that there are almost never any initial problems with implimentation of new technology, and any problems that do occur will never be worked out. I suppose having a group to evaluate problems and come up with solutions could easily get past that initial hurdle, but nobody seems to be doing that..........Oh wait.
New technology? EV cars have been around since the 1800’s.

Looks like a report on how to make Generation 2 better. :clap:
Yeah, that’ll be the day.
So what’s stopping you Envirowhackos?

Oh yeah. Zero intent of doing anything about it.

1652106602250.jpeg

From the people who pretend to care about the environment and want to force the poor to go out and buy EV cars.

From the University of California at Berkeley, so don’t even try to whine about the source:
If you don't like electric cars...don't buy one.
If you don't like trucks...don't buy one.
If you don't like SUVs...don't buy one.

No.................wait. You'd rather whine whine whine.

Of course there will be bugs, the issue is in less than 12 years there had better be the infrastructure for these things when places like NY And Cali ban sales of new ICE vehicles in their States.

It's the future BIGOTS !

Climate justice !

Meanwhile back in reality
  • Lights Out: The CLCPA and New York’s Energy Future

NET-ZERO

Lights Out: The CLCPA and New York’s Energy Future​

2 hours ago

Guest Blogger

16 Comments
From Roger Caiazza, the Pragmatic Environmentalist of New York
On May 3, 2022 the Empire Center for Public Policy hosted a panel of climate and energy experts from across the state to explore economic and energy impacts of the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (Climate Act. This post describes my impression of Lights Out: The CLCPA and New York’s Energy Future.

Everyone wants to do right by the environment to the extent that they can afford to and not be unduly burdened by the effects of environmental policies. I have written extensively on implementation of New York’s response to climate change risk because I believe the ambitions for a zero-emissions economy embodied in the Climate Act outstrip available renewable technology such that it will adversely affect reliability, impact affordability, risk safety, affect lifestyles, and will have worse impacts on the environment than the purported effects of climate change in New York. New York’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions are less than one half one percent of global emissions and since 1990 global GHG emissions have increased by more than one half a percent per year. Moreover, the reductions cannot measurably affect global warming when implemented. The opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the position of any of my previous employers or any other company I have been associated with, these comments are mine alone.

Forum List

Back