$22.62 minimum wage!

You may not like it called a commodity, that's okay, but labor is absolutely treated as a commodity.

Just like any other valuable commodity, the less there is available the more the price rises.

Not exactly sure why that's debatable.

So people aren't commodities, but are treated as commodities? Sounds like right-wing social babble.

Well, I wouldn't quite agree exactly. Labor is a commodity like any commodity. There is the labor market, with housefolds supplying labor and firms demanding it. Labor is certainly a commodity.

The economics of labor is a specific specialization in economics.

People, on the other hand.....

A commodity is goods or services, the economics of labor is theory, human beings which provide labor aren't goods, services, or theory.

This RWN stupidity that reared it's ugly head (again) about eight years ago is nothing more than a play to the intellectually/morally impudent.

You may not like it called a commodity, that's okay, but labor is absolutely treated as a commodity.

Just like any other valuable commodity, the less there is available the more the price rises.

Not exactly sure why that's debatable.

So people aren't commodities, but are treated as commodities? Sounds like right-wing social babble.

Try having a labor force without people to supply the labor

That doesn't make people commodities.

Christ, where did I say people were commodities? I said they, or more to the point, the labor they supply is the commodity

The greater the demand the more that must be paid to have it.

Christ, where did I say people were commodities? I said they, or more to the point, the labor they supply is the commodity

If the labor that 'they' supply is a commodity, then wouldn't the person supplying said labor be traded on the market?

By keeping the demand artificially low, the supply is high. It's greed manipulation.

If the labor that 'they' supply is a commodity, then wouldn't the person supplying said labor be traded on the market?

By keeping the demand artificially low, the supply is high. It's greed manipulation.

More word games. Dope is a commodity, I must find out where you find yours.

Forum List

Back