White People Are Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
by John Derbyshire
September 06, 2012

On a call-in radio program recently, we had been airing my infamous assertion in a Taki’s Magazine column back in April that white people should avoid large concentrations of blacks as likely to be dangerous.

A caller asked me why I would not be similarly fearful of a large concentration of whites. I made the obvious reply—that the element of racial animus, of black hatred of whites, would be missing. Then I added, off the cuff: “Anyway, why would anyone be scared of a crowd of whites? Whites aren’t going to do anything to you. Let’s face it, white people are pussies.”

Read Here: White People Are Pussies - Taki's Magazine

Group attacks seem to be common which is why I thank God I live in a place with plenty of black folks and virtually no ******* to speak of. Most minority criminals travel in packs and spend their time trying to prove that they are pack animals.

If a group of thugs tried to jump me, I would remove their lungs through their ass-hole, knock everyone of their teeth out and run them over if I had too.

I worked the worst areas of Baltimore and DC as a scrap-man a plumber and a cabbie.

Sweet as pie, but vicious as a cottonmouth when you cross me.

If a group of thugs tried to jump me, I would remove their lungs through their ass-hole, knock everyone of their teeth out and run them over if I had too.

I worked the worst areas of Baltimore and DC as a scrap-man a plumber and a cabbie.

Sweet as pie, but vicious as a cottonmouth when you cross me.

Crackmore? Yeah, that's a pretty shitty place.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back