21st Century Not Going as I'd Hoped

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Zander Keig, a Coast Guard veteran, now works as a clinical social work case manager at San Diego’s Naval Medical Centre. She started transitioning in 2005. She told the Washington Post that she was encouraged to speak up loudly and often when she was a woman, but now that she looks like, and identifies as, a man, she gets accused of “mansplaining,” “taking up too much space” or “asserting my white male heterosexual privilege,” by outspoken feminists like her former self.
:102:
Woman Decides To Become A Man. Now She’s Accused Of ‘Mansplaining’ And ‘Male Heterosexual Privilege’

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Votto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Zander Keig, a Coast Guard veteran, now works as a clinical social work case manager at San Diego’s Naval Medical Centre. She started transitioning in 2005. She told the Washington Post that she was encouraged to speak up loudly and often when she was a woman, but now that she looks like, and identifies as, a man, she gets accused of “mansplaining,” “taking up too much space” or “asserting my white male heterosexual privilege,” by outspoken feminists like her former self.
Woman Decides To Become A Man. Now She’s Accused Of ‘Mansplaining’ And ‘Male Heterosexual Privilege’

Don't look now, but George Jetson just does not seem his old self.

Claudette

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Don't look now, but George Jetson just does not seem his old self.
LMAO Great thread folks.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Consider first the difference between 1901 and 2001 (Kitty Hawk to the Moon); then try to imagine the difference between 2001 and 2101.

Most reactions - Past 7 days