21st Century Not Going as I'd Hoped

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Zander Keig, a Coast Guard veteran, now works as a clinical social work case manager at San Diego’s Naval Medical Centre. She started transitioning in 2005. She told the Washington Post that she was encouraged to speak up loudly and often when she was a woman, but now that she looks like, and identifies as, a man, she gets accused of “mansplaining,” “taking up too much space” or “asserting my white male heterosexual privilege,” by outspoken feminists like her former self.
:102:
Woman Decides To Become A Man. Now She’s Accused Of ‘Mansplaining’ And ‘Male Heterosexual Privilege’

This is what they told us.

They lied.

LAtimes.jpg

L0kqnY7.jpg

stuffyoushouldknow-14-2014-01-retrofuture26.jpg

Zander Keig, a Coast Guard veteran, now works as a clinical social work case manager at San Diego’s Naval Medical Centre. She started transitioning in 2005. She told the Washington Post that she was encouraged to speak up loudly and often when she was a woman, but now that she looks like, and identifies as, a man, she gets accused of “mansplaining,” “taking up too much space” or “asserting my white male heterosexual privilege,” by outspoken feminists like her former self.
Woman Decides To Become A Man. Now She’s Accused Of ‘Mansplaining’ And ‘Male Heterosexual Privilege’

george-jetson-0908032.jpg

Don't look now, but George Jetson just does not seem his old self.

george-jetson-0908032.jpg

Don't look now, but George Jetson just does not seem his old self.

LMAO Great thread folks.

Forum List

Back