2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Watts Up With That?

2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change in Storm Activity’​

Reposted from Climate Depot

In his annual State of the Climate report, Ole Humlum, emeritus professor at the University of Oslo, examined detailed patterns in temperature changes in the atmosphere and oceans together with trends in climate impacts. Many of these show no significant trends and suggest that poorly understood natural cycles are involved.

And while the report finds gentle warming, there is no evidence of dramatic changes, with snow cover stable, sea ice levels recovering, and no change in storm activity.

By: AdminClimate Depot

April 18, 2022 8:35 AM

LINK

===

Just like there is NO Climate Emergency

Just like there is NO Tropospheric "hot" spot

Just like there is NO dangerous trends

Just like there is NO massive refugee exodus

Last edited:
R.87c16ac9e6d8ec8b758ea0991309fc3c

tenor.gif

Watts Up With That?

2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change in Storm Activity’​

Reposted from Climate Depot

In his annual State of the Climate report, Ole Humlum, emeritus professor at the University of Oslo, examined detailed patterns in temperature changes in the atmosphere and oceans together with trends in climate impacts. Many of these show no significant trends and suggest that poorly understood natural cycles are involved.

And while the report finds gentle warming, there is no evidence of dramatic changes, with snow cover stable, sea ice levels recovering, and no change in storm activity.

By: AdminClimate Depot

April 18, 2022 8:35 AM

LINK

===

Just like there is NO Climate Emergency

Just like there is NO Tropospheric "hot" spot

Just like there is NO dangerous trends

Just like there is NO massive refugee exodus
The Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) is a lobby group in the United Kingdom whose stated aims are to challenge "extremely damaging and harmful policies" envisaged by governments to mitigate anthropogenic global warming.[2] The GWPF, and some of its prominent members individually, have been characterized as practising climate change denial.[3][4]

Ole is a faker

Lefties prefer existential threats to empirical observations.
PotHead Gold at the End of the Rainbow

The Unabomber Cult lights candles at the altar to their god Chaos. They imagine seeing a world-wide conflagration in the flames of their incensed candle. They sniff the air and stare at the candles, having orgasms from the vision of mass destruction.

WOW
The OP and then 100% Trolling Denier Juveniles except for Vegas.

Climate change views​

Humlum is a member of the Norwegian climate change denialist organization Climate Realists (Klimarealistene) [2]. He is active in Norwegian and Danish climate politics, arguing that current climate change is mainly a natural phenomenon.[1] Together with Jan-Erik Solheim and Kjel Stordahl, he published the article "Identifying natural contributions to late Holocene climate change" in Global and Planetary Change in 2011. The article argues that changes in the sun's and moon's influence on the earth may explain most of the historical and current climate change. The theory in the article was opposed by several scientists.[5][6]
He predicted in 2013 that the climate would most likely become colder in the coming 10–15 years.[7]​

That's about as good as SkookerasBil's 2013 "Skeptics are winning" Thread. (Marcott 2013 too!)
Since then we've had the EIGHT WARMEST YEARS!

NAILED IT!
LOL

1. Past eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began ...

Jan 13, 2022 · Earth's global average surface temperature in 2021 tied with 2018 as the sixth warmest on record, according to independent analyses done by NASA and NOAA. Collectively, the past eight yearsare ...

2. Climate Change Made the Last Eight Years the Hottest on ...
    Jan 13, 2022 · January 13, 2022, 8:00 AM PST. The last eight years were the hottest in global records that date to 1880, with 2021 ranking as the sixth-hottest year, according to analyses of
`

Last edited:
WOW
The OP and then 100% Trolling Denier Juveniles except for Vegas.

Climate change views​

Humlum is a member of the Norwegian climate change denialist organization Climate Realists (Klimarealistene) [2]. He is active in Norwegian and Danish climate politics, arguing that current climate change is mainly a natural phenomenon.[1] Together with Jan-Erik Solheim and Kjel Stordahl, he published the article "Identifying natural contributions to late Holocene climate change" in Global and Planetary Change in 2011. The article argues that changes in the sun's and moon's influence on the earth may explain most of the historical and current climate change. The theory in the article was opposed by several scientists.[5][6]
He predicted in 2013 that the climate would most likely become colder in the coming 10–15 years.[7]​

That's about as good as SkookerasBil's 2013 "Skeptics are winning" Thread. (Marcott 2013 too!)
Since then we've had the EIGHT WARMEST YEARS!

NAILED IT!
LOL

1. Past eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began ...

Jan 13, 2022 · Earth's global average surface temperature in 2021 tied with 2018 as the sixth warmest on record, according to independent analyses done by NASA and NOAA. Collectively, the past eight yearsare ...

2. Climate Change Made the Last Eight Years the Hottest on ...
    Jan 13, 2022 · January 13, 2022, 8:00 AM PST. The last eight years were the hottest in global records that date to 1880, with 2021 ranking as the sixth-hottest year, according to analyses of
`

LOL so typical dead on arrival fallacy filled bullshit shows up because it has a red eyed drooling warmist yellowbelly GOOK behind it.

Post One article remains Unchallenged.

LOL so typical dead on arrival fallacy filled bullshit shows up because it has a red eyed drooling warmist yellowbelly GOOK behind it.

YOU LIE EVERY DAY and say I'm on "Ignore."
In fact, I always STUFF you and you CAN'T answer.
Making a 'virtue' of it by claiming I'm on Ignore shows you are a Fraud and only answer' when you Think you can.

You and your WUWT bizarro stable post every quack in the 1-3% of Scientists (not necessarily Climate ones) that are deniers.

Amazingly we've had our 8 Hottest years since 2013/All, When SkookerasBil ("Skeptcs are winning"), Now Discredited Humlum, AND Marcott denied it.
The two 'science' guys no better than you and SkookerTroll posting WEATHER every day.

`

Last edited:
YOU LIE EVERY DAY and say I'm on "Ignore."
In fact, I always STUFF you and you CAN'T answer.
Making a 'virtue' of it by claiming I'm on Ignore shows you are a Fraud and only answer' when you Think you can.

You and your WUWT bizarro stable post every quack in the 1-3% of Scientists (not necessarily Climate ones) that are deniers.

Amazingly we've had our 8 Hottest years since 2013/All, When SkookerasBil ("Skeptcs are winning"), Now Discredited Humlum, AND Marcott denied it.
The two 'science' guys no better than you and SkookerTroll posting WEATHER every day.

`

You posted in my thread meanwhile the reality remains the same.

You posted in my thread meanwhile the reality remains the same.

Your article is NOT "unchallenged"
Your denier author's whole (2013) take on warming has been impeached.
I don't have to read any of your Idiotic WUWT GARBAGE YOU CONSPIACY FREAK!
It Is warming and have THIS page Full of MY Articles from the best sources on the planet showing it is warming, and why/how it is.
NASA, NOAA, Yale, Columbia, etc x 10.
Unimpeached and being confirmed every year by the climate data itself.

I'm Not going to read every "Climate/911 Troofer" Conspiracy article you post.
Oh look, another "Guest Post" on WTFUWT.

F off!
Who cares?
I could, as I understand the issue very well at this point, but they, and you, are LAUGHERS.
I don't bother with the Official Conspiracy section either.
(so you and the other anti-sci/anti-evolution Right can send each other chain mails.)
Unlike 100% of the Climate deniers/Politicos I post in the (Hark!) Science section daily.

`

Last edited:
Your article is NOT "unchallenged"
Your denier author's whole (2013) take on warming has been impeached.
I don't have to read any of your Idiotic WUWT GARBAGE YOU CONSPIACY FREAK!
It Is warming and have THIS page Full of MY Articles from the best sources on the planet showing it is warming, and why/how it is.
NASA, NOAA, Yale, Columbia, etc x 10.
Unimpeached and being confirmed every year by the climate data itself.

I'm Not going to read every "Climate/911 Troofer" Conspiracy article you post.
Oh look, another "Guest Post" on WTFUWT.

F off!
Who cares?
I could, as I understand the issue very well at this point, but they, and you, are LAUGHERS.
I don't bother with the Official Conspiracy section either.
(so you and the other anti-sci/anti-evolution Right can send each other chain mails.)
Unlike 100% of the Climate deniers/Politicos I post in the (Hark!) Science section daily.

`

:muahaha:

You getting paid to be a whiny little shithead?

_____Show me you War Face.jpg

Last edited:

The last 8 years is considered weather ... or more correctly "contaminated by the dynamics of the system" ... making you a total hypocrite ...

These are dynamic systems ... always changing ... we use long term averages, 100 years or longer, to smooth out the noise ...

The last 8 years is considered weather ... or more correctly "contaminated by the dynamics of the system" ... making you a total hypocrite ...

These are dynamic systems ... always changing ... we use long term averages, 100 years or longer, to smooth out the noise ...
The last Eight Years MIGHT be considered weather IF it wasn't just a CONTINUATION of a Centurial Climate change/warming.
But please use your observation to Hammer Morons like Flacaltenn and SunsetTommy who say it's "Been cooling since 2016" as idiotic rebuttal to the definitive Climate warming trend!! (aka "Going down the up escalator")

`

The last Eight Years MIGHT be considered weather IF it wasn't just a CONTINUATION of a Centurial Climate change/warming.
But please use your observation to Hammer Morons like Flacaltenn and SunsetTommy who say it's "Been cooling since 2016" as idiotic rebuttal to the definitive Climate warming trend!! (aka "Going down the up escalator")

`

That's the same argument that Fl'c'lt'nn and S'tommy make ... that's what makes you a hypocrite ... if 8 years is long enough for your points, then 8 years is long enough for anyone's points ...

I disagree ... the solar cycle is eleven years ... and these are notoriously irregular ... better if we use 100 year averages minimum in order to average out these unpredictable changes ... that gives us nine total cycles, not ideal but begins to be workable ... and this is just one oscillation we're trying to average out with climatology ... the sum of periodic functions is itself periodic ...

Why do you think a half degree drop in temperatures between 1940 and 1980 is "warming" ... we've only had 40 years of warming ...

That's the same argument that Fl'c'lt'nn and S'tommy make ... that's what makes you a hypocrite ... if 8 years is long enough for your points, then 8 years is long enough for anyone's points ...
Obtuse much?
Dishonest Daily?
Again:
"""The last Eight Years MIGHT be considered weather IF it wasn't just a CONTINUATION of a Centurial Climate change/warming.""

WTF! are you that stupid or desperate to Twist the my post?
Unbelievably sick.
`

Forum List

Back